What's new

Why Kashmiris want independence from India ?

are you sure these are universities and not individual colleges?

Even you don't believe that do you? Gujjars are Pakistanis by default. Gujjar Indian is oxymoron.

Can you clarify what you mean? There is a huge Sikh Gujjar population in Punjab, Hindu Gujjar population in Jammu. Also, even though you don't consider Haryana and Rajasthan the same DNA and call them bhaiyyas, there is a huge Gujjar population in those states as well.

Actually we kashmiri don't consider Pakistan and Kashmir as two different entities iam from "Azad Kashmir" let me tell you what we think of Pakistan. 95% ( roughly) people are happy living under Pakistan rule , we love Pakistan as much as a person from Islamabad or Karachi do. We aren't oppressed by Army like other side of the border. We are free unlike IOK , ...

I respect your opinion.....Even i also understand that many people in Kashmir valley love to be part of the Pakistan...But again, just because some people of a state would like to be part of Pakistan, does not mean, India will compromise its security and hand over Kashmir valley to Pakistan....There are some people in India, if they are asked to given with a choice they may have a beuatiful wish like to stay in US or be part of any Developed nation.....But that is not practically possible too..

So on the ground, the more and more you would like to love your brother Pakistan, in the same way, we would increase our resolve to retain Jammu and Kashmir with India....Why do India would allow the creation of a Islamic country on top of our northern border whose history is written with mass torture of Hindus people....??

Why do India would allow the creation of a Islamic country on top of our northern border whose history is written with mass torture of Hindus people....??

Please elaborate...repeating a lie over again and again does not make it true.

If anything Muslims of Kashmir are the ones who have long been the victims of abuse by hindus, it continues to this day.

Last edited:
Can you clarify what you mean? There is a huge Sikh Gujjar population in Punjab, Hindu Gujjar population in Jammu. Also, even though you don't consider Haryana and Rajasthan the same DNA and call them bhaiyyas, there is a huge Gujjar population in those states as well.

Well I mean muslim gujjars who ended up in IoK. Their counterparts live in Pakistan across the border and many still have that same nomadic life style. I just googled and sikh gujjar population is less then 50.000 while in west punjab they are in millions (they mostly found in north central areas like gujar khan, jhelum, gujrat, sialkot etc). Hindu gurjars exist in other Indian states but are hindi speaking and culturally/racially different. If there is any connection then its ancient.

If given choice as promised back in 1948 then I doubt these people would rather be under delhi then Islamabad if independence isn't a option.

It will be like asking for ""a maj manu mar""

Last edited:
Simple as usual ,grass always looks greener on other side..its people tendency to neglect what they have and dream for what they dont have..if they by chance got to be with pakistan ,after some years again will start ranting ,india was good ..we want again to be with india..
just like these guys?

Look how badly they want to be a part of Bharat.

Until recently i only had a distant perception of Kashmiris and regretfully was dismissive of them as opportunists. But after having interacted with some at a very intimate level ive now developed great esteem for them. In all of Pakistan they are the most like me. Fiercely individualist and completely principled.
I want to ask Kashmiris and others who are informed of the issue, why Kashimiris want independence from India ? They must know that living under Pakistani government is not better than living under Indian. The common citizen has almost the same rights anywhere in the world. Kashmiris will have the same rights in Pakistan as in India. The constitution and the law will give them the same status in either country. i.e the status of the common citizen. Then why change the country ?
Kashmiris want to be independent from India because they are not Indians. They have little in common with them and are different people with different heritage and culture. They are fiercely proud people and have every right to resist against foreign rule.

I've been in a Kashmiri diaspora community who are mostly from IoK. It is impossible to tell a part a Kashmiri from a Pakistani. Same culture, same accent, same looks, same religion, nearly everything is identical.

Well I mean muslim gujjars who ended up in IoK. Their counterparts live in Pakistan across the border and many still have that same nomadic life style. I just googled and sikh gujjar population is less then 50.000 while in west punjab they are in millions (they mostly found in north central areas like gujar khan, jhelum, gujrat, sialkot etc). Hindu gurjars exist in other Indian states but are hindi speaking and culturally/racially different. If there is any connection then its ancient.

If given choice as promised back in 1948 then I doubt these people would rather be under delhi then Islamabad if independence isn't a option.

It will be like asking for ""a maj manu mar""

50000 doesn't sound right, both my father and mother's side villages have Gujjars in them and so does my wife's. All three are from different parts of Punjab (Majha, Malwa, Doaba).

Yeah, I can believe you about Muslim Gujjars or for that matter any Muslim in Kashmir. I don't know why they would choose India over Pakistan. They have been completely alienated and now these Hindutva dogs are ruling the country, I can only imagine how they feel.

ell a part a Kashmiri from a Pakistani

Eh I don't think so. The typical Kashmiri looks much fairer than the typical Pakistani (I'm talking about Punjabi) and their features don't match those of Pashtuns. Individually there is some overlap in the way they look but as a diaspora, they definitely look different to me.

Eh I don't think so. The typical Kashmiri looks much fairer than the typical Pakistani (I'm talking about Punjabi) and their features don't match those of Pashtuns. Individually there is some overlap in the way they look but as a diaspora, they definitely look different to me.
Most Punjabis look very close to Kashmiris... and in terms of skin color - it's mostly because of field work. The only people who Kashmiris would look different from are Sindhis.

Most Punjabis look very close to Kashmiris... and in terms of skin color - it's mostly because of field work. The only people who Kashmiris would look different from are Sindhis.
If you say so, I'm a Punjabi as well..

@save_ghenda maybe you are right about Gujjars from other parts of India. These ones from Rajasthan definitely look Gangu Ram to me, what do you think? Do they resemble Pakistani Gujjars?

gujjar-l.jpg

slide6gujjar_db7eda0322f9d70fc74294a6a214bb6d.jpg

Stop peddling bullshit......
First of all , gujjar is just a corruption of 'gurjar' ; they mean the same thing and secondly , gujjars are hindu/sikh people . There is no such thing as muslim gujjar except in kashmir; pakistani gujjars are just low caste hindu converts masquerading as gujjars . One look at their face , and you know they are not gujjars. Gosh , your self - hate is intriguing . All punjabi muslims look like monkeys anyway lol :lol: , perhaps because of their bhangihood . There is a reason why punjabi hindus treated you like crap before partition:D
Are you retarded? Gujjars migrated enmasse from Rajasthan into Punjab and Kashmir. They had always resisted concept of Brahmanism and so were easy to convert to Sikhism or Islam. Gujjars here are 100% real Gujjars. They speak Goujri and are into livestock to this day.

@save_ghenda maybe you are right about Gujjars from other parts of India. These ones from Rajasthan definitely look Gangu Ram to me, what do you think? Do they resemble Pakistani Gujjars?

gujjar-l.jpg

:rofl: They look like South Indians posing as Gujjars

:rofl::lol: ...pakistanis really think them are same as kashmiris ?:rofl: effing self hating pakistanis...
The asswipes in your video don't even look like kashmiris ; look like monkeys. That video surely is from monkeyland west punjab or Azad Kashmir . There are no cars with registration number that starts with LWD in KASHMIR .

:lol::lol::lol:
Muslim punjabis look like monkeys . Don't even compare yourselves to kashniris .

The funny thing is they are still at least 100 times better looking than muslim punjabi lhandas .:lol:
images
Our Punjabis are much better than your 'Punjabis' who are South Indians pretending to be Punjabi :dance3:

article-2655103-1E9A9DF100000578-169_634x406.jpg

india_19.jpg

anyway, it's about time; i stop getting lured into this troll debate

@waz

gujjar-l.jpg

These don't look like south indians obviously. Now remember gujjars in northen areas look similar to dards there. But even in punjab gujjars don't look like Indian gurjars. I've have grown up with gujjars, some famous ones from Gujrat.

former president
1370202332_m_102702.jpg

famous journalist
Orya%2BMaqbool%2BJan.jpg

mna
9de40487e860c16609299d8ebf73b58d.jpg

107..JPG

Now famous Indian gurjars, these will not have problem being mistaken as our chuhra punjabi brothers.

Gujjar_Leaders_in_India_1.jpg

actually this gurjar look like austroasiatic, not even chuhras look like him.

13422806_532897166882229_1431454375_n.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom