What's new

Why Kashmiris want independence from India ?

To harass innocent kashmiris on streets and homes.
And why do you think the rest of the world is against pakistan? To harrass them.

Americans do drone bombing to harass poor Pakistani population, they do surgical operations and harass OBL. TALIBAN does attack school and college to teach harassment. Lets do a petition to do a synonym for harassment called "pakistan ".

Would you be the first signatory?

Spoken like a true indian rapist..Kashmiris have nothing in common with you..
It about demand and supply... they need donkey to carry load and there a huge supply in the west.

Just check you tube or do you want me to share videos of Azad Kashmir people demanding azadi from Pakistani occupation.

Those videos were debunked moron!

People protesting against load shedding.

Muslims are gullible to falling in traps for Mullas, in Indian Kashmir. To them that Muslims are ruled by Hindus are used to make people believe that they will be better of separating or with Pakistan. Logically there is zero benefit to either separating or going to Pakistan. Your Kashmir is less developed, has less freedom. Indian Kashmir state is financially none viable as well. When terrorism was started in Kashmir, India responded with force. It takes time to learn to fight 4th generation warfare/terrorism India Army was less prepared for this kind of war and made some mistakes too.

Observe how this war is fought today and you will clearly see why I am saying the problems is entirely with Kashmiri's. A terrorist is killed, Kashmiri youth were used by Mullas and agents of Pakistan to encourage people to pelt stone. When uncontrolled pelting happens state will try to control, even with best of their try they will fail at times and casualties will happen. These Pakistan agents then use these casualties to further fuel the violence.

To create violence in an area you need some theme, in today's world, Muslim Mulla's talk on Kaffir is the most popular them. This is working in so many places. Muslims NonMuslim, Shia-Sunni etc. Muslims in majority easily fall for this. On the contrary, Baluchistan violence has more legitimate violence as it is happening without the religious theme. To convince someone to take guns and kill only because he thinks shias should be killed, shows how easy it is to make a Muslim youth living in Muslim majority to take violence. Muslims living in multi cultural world are better off. The problem is more with South East Asian Muslims and Middle East Muslims. Middle east ones does not seems to have any brains.

As of today, there is hardly any instance when an innocent is harmed. In any battles/insurgency zone, the casualties in Kashmir is lowest.

Mamu u are quoting a Kashmiri from Azad Kashmir.

Your shytty propaganda won't fly here.

Kashmir has 2 football clubs in Indian Football system .
Anything like that in Pakistan ?

2 Players Playing In ISL . One of them has played 32 matches for India .

Last edited:
Muslims are gullible to falling in traps for Mullas, in Indian Kashmir. To them that Muslims are ruled by Hindus are used to make people believe that they will be better of separating or with Pakistan. Logically there is zero benefit to either separating or going to Pakistan. Your Kashmir is less developed, has less freedom. Indian Kashmir state is financially none viable as well. When terrorism was started in Kashmir, India responded with force. It takes time to learn to fight 4th generation warfare/terrorism India Army was less prepared for this kind of war and made some mistakes too.

Observe how this war is fought today and you will clearly see why I am saying the problems is entirely with Kashmiri's. A terrorist is killed, Kashmiri youth were used by Mullas and agents of Pakistan to encourage people to pelt stone. When uncontrolled pelting happens state will try to control, even with best of their try they will fail at times and casualties will happen. These Pakistan agents then use these casualties to further fuel the violence.

To create violence in an area you need some theme, in today's world, Muslim Mulla's talk on Kaffir is the most popular them. This is working in so many places. Muslims NonMuslim, Shia-Sunni etc. Muslims in majority easily fall for this. On the contrary, Baluchistan violence has more legitimate violence as it is happening without the religious theme. To convince someone to take guns and kill only because he thinks shias should be killed, shows how easy it is to make a Muslim youth living in Muslim majority to take violence. Muslims living in multi cultural world are better off. The problem is more with South East Asian Muslims and Middle East Muslims. Middle east ones does not seems to have any brains.

As of today, there is hardly any instance when an innocent is harmed. In any battles/insurgency zone, the casualties in Kashmir is lowest.

Wow nice story . anyway what's about conducting a referendum in Kashmir??
You know what we Kashmiri's are same on both sides we can't be different .. For a moment if I believe your story that Kashmiri's are being brainwashed by Pakistani agents .. Then why I love Pakistan without being brainwadhed by some ISI folks? .. why I hate India even though I am not brainwashed?? the way AJK people loves Pakistan situation is pretty same in IOK .. They get only moral support from Pakistan . and if they are getting some covert support from pak then your half a million army is useless ...I can understand pak sending weapons to kashmiri militants but can't understand how Pak control their minds?

Kashmir has 2 football clubs in Indian Football system .
Anything like that in Pakistan ?

2 of them Playing In ISL . One of them has played 32 matches for India .

Football isn't common in AJK as might be in India ... But we have too many cricket clubs cricket teams from pakistan visit here .. Cricket stadium is right behind my home :enjoy: ...

Football isn't common in AJK as might be in India ... But we have too many cricket clubs cricket teams from pakistan visit here .. Cricket stadium is right behind my home :enjoy: ...

There is one where I live but 5 Kms away . I played their against Jammu Kashmir Police XI .
They gave us a target of 200 . I bowled 4 overs for 36 runs and 1 wicket . I took the wicket of former Domestic player .
We lost by 150 runs :ashamed:

I also played against current Ranji Domestic player . He butchered me for 18 runs in 1 over :ashamed:

There is one where I live but 5 Kms away . I played their against Jammu Kashmir Police XI .
They gave us a target of 200 . I bowled 4 overs for 36 runs and 1 wicket . I took the wicket of former Domestic player .
We lost by 150 runs :ashamed:

I also played against current Ranji Domestic player . He butchered me for 18 runs in 1 over :ashamed:

Haha .. BTW I never played through any club etc infact never played "Hard ball" cricket , we use to play tape ball cricket ... You are talking about 18 runs in over I was once butchered for 5 sixes in one unfortunate over :partay: iam no better than lshant sharma as a bowler :laughcry:

Haha .. BTW I never played through any club etc infact never played "Hard ball" cricket , we use to play tape ball cricket ... You are talking about 18 runs in over I was once butchered for 5 sixes in one unfortunate over :partay: iam no better than lshant sharma as a bowler :laughcry:

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry: I have gone from playing against decent clubs to playing Plastic Ball cricket with Kids :haha:
These days Bowling to academy Kids feel like bowling to Virat Kholi :P

The answer: Independence against invasion and saying not to oppression of illegal forces that occupied the land through force and continuously committing war crimes and brutalities. The right of determination and fight for the freedom against the slave mentality of the oppressor being carried from colonial era/British raj.

No more offensive or abusive posting.

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry: I have gone from playing against decent clubs to playing Plastic Ball cricket with Kids :haha:
These days Bowling to academy Kids feel like bowling to Virat Kholi :P

Nikammy ho gye ho bhai :partay: ..virat sa yad aya he is my fav along with dhoni :smitten: virat is the most hated player here because vo Pakistani bowlers sa out e nhe hota zaliim :cheesy:

Nikammy ho gye ho bhai :partay: ..virat sa yad aya he is my fav along with dhoni :smitten: virat is the most hated player here because vo Pakistani bowlers sa out e nhe hota zaliim :cheesy:

:enjoy: Angraezon Ki bhi band baja kha rakhe hai :enjoy:

Shaid Afridi is my favorite Pakistani Player . He is so Handsome :smitten:I am a leg spinner too but Bat defensively .

Wow nice story . anyway what's about conducting a referendum in Kashmir??
You know what we Kashmiri's are same on both sides we can't be different .. For a moment if I believe your story that Kashmiri's are being brainwashed by Pakistani agents .. Then why I love Pakistan without being brainwadhed by some ISI folks? .. why I hate India even though I am not brainwashed?? the way AJK people loves Pakistan situation is pretty same in IOK .. They get only moral support from Pakistan . and if they are getting some covert support from pak then your half a million army is useless ...I can understand pak sending weapons to kashmiri militants but can't understand how Pak control their minds?
Dude when you get brainwashed you are not same person anymore. Religious hatred will nake people vote for wrong things in name of religion. In Kashmir today why the separatist does not allow people to express their own view which they don't like. There are posters in valley intimidating people if they attend republic day function. If separatist are so confident why not stop all protest, do koṭ intimitate people for a decade if they have a view and then lets vote. As of today its unfair to hold referendum.

Again..irrezpective of all nuances, Jammu N Kashmir is going go stay with us...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom