What's new

Why Kashmiris want independence from India ?

Pundits are not even 3% of population. What happened to them is wrong but then look what kashmiris go through everyday, at least pundits are not presecuted by hindus and can live anywhere in India with dignity and respect. Kashmiris know outside IoK they don't have future and neither respect. Apart from in bollywood where hindus need fair and lovely people.

When I was in Haryana for B.Tech , lot of Kashmiri Muslim students were part of the college . One of them was a Carbon copy of Umar Gul both in looks and Bowling actions . It was under their influence that I underwent the revival of my mother tongue as I mainly used Koshur with them . Many liberal Muslims have moved on with their lives . The Religious ones be it Hindu , Muslim , Sikh , Isai , They are insecure even in their homes .

For them the insecurity is in their mind .
As they say , An Idle man's Brain is Devils Workshop .

Though I doubt they would give a look too a flatnosed Bhindi like you:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
They are only fair to be honest, maybe beautiful for him but not all indians... personally i like punjabi,haryanvi and north Rajasthani girls much better than kashmiris..no offense.

Lol he is from western UP..much different than East UP..the place where your Pakistan movement was born in Aligarh and you had most of your government officials from during partition.

Damn another self hater gangu teli. LMAO Yet these gujjars are same as you people. hahaha

Damn another self hater gangu teli. LMAO Yet these gujjars are same as you people. hahaha
Self hater? Lol i have said from day one i am proud haryanvi and have been giving latth to your theories wherever i encounter them...dont degrade yourself to this mae :rofl::rofl::rofl:

When I was in Haryana for B.Tech , lot of Kashmiri Muslim students were part of the college . One of them was a Carbon copy of Umar Gul both in looks and Bowling actions . It was under their influence that I underwent the revival of my mother tongue as I mainly used Koshur with them . Many liberal Muslims have moved on with their lives . The Religious ones be it Hindu , Muslim , Sikh , Isai , They are insecure even in their homes .

For them the insecurity is in their mind .
As they say , An Idle man's Brain is Devils Workshop .

If all is hanky panky then India will not need million soldiers to occupy streets of valley. And as Kashmiris on tv recently said they don't want to starve themselves and die in their own land because thats what India want. They will take your jobs and money but also work for azadi. Not before they decide to remove article 370 and be part of India, and soldiers instead of harassing them move to borders just like in Azad Kashmir.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Nahhh girls from Tamil Nadu are the best ........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

India is Multi Ethnic , Multi Lingual , Multi Racial , Multi Religious , Multi Cultural Nation .
Some call it a Nation of Nations .
While others call it a True Plural Country .

If all is hanky panky then India will not need million soldiers to occupy streets of valley. And as Kashmiris on tv recently said they don't want to starve themselves and die in their own land because thats what India want. They will take your jobs and money but also work for azadi. Not before they decide to remove article 370 and be part of India, and soldiers instead of harassing them move to borders just like in Azad Kashmir.

As I said before and I will ask again , Why is Indian Army in Kashmir in the First Place ?

Self hater? Lol i have said from day one i am proud haryanvi and have been giving latth to your theories wherever i encounter them...dont degrade yourself to this mae :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Stop misquoting me young man!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom