What's new

Why Kashmiris want independence from India ?

Even sold out IoK kashmiris politicians don't want to cross the line and would never remove article 370. As long as article 370 is intact and India doesn't try to forcefully change population then Pakistan will not mind.

Only people who go there are occupying Indian soldiers, rest don't bother because of security reasons.

7 Million Kashmiris approx . 96 % Muslims . Demographics of Kashmir were changed when Pandits were forced out .
For Indian Army , As you sow , So Shall you reap .

Only two Indian states - bihar and UP constitute gangaland . Other 27 states and 7 union territories have nothing to do with ganga
The centre of gravity for artificial H!ndia is Gangdesh, do not try to fool anyone.Kudos and may H!ndia split asunder:agree::yahoo:

The centre of gravity for artificial H!ndia is Gangdesh, do not try to fool anyone.Kudos and may H!ndia split asunder:agree::yahoo:
Cool story my kashmiri bro, get a state first before dreaming of dividing others...bhatts talking about wars :rofl::rofl:

7 Million Kashmiris approx . 96 % Muslims . Demographics of Kashmir were changed when Pandits were forced out .
For Indian Army , As you sow , So Shall you reap .

Pundits are not even 3% of population. What happened to them is wrong but then look what kashmiris go through everyday, at least pundits are not presecuted by hindus and can live anywhere in India with dignity and respect. Kashmiris know outside IoK they don't have future and neither respect. Apart from in bollywood where hindus need to see fair and lovely people.

Only two Indian states - bihar and UP constitute gangaland . Other 27 states and 7 union territories have nothing to do with ganga

You should have gone to a real school instead of a madarsa

No I am not . But I am from western UP

You are from UP and also braggijng about most of India having nothing to do with GANGA. Have some self respect bhindi.

You are from UP and also braggijng about most of India having nothing to do with GANGA. Have some self respect bhindi.
Lol he is from western UP..much different than East UP..the place where your Pakistan movement was born in Aligarh and you had most of your government officials from during partition.

it is 100% ours last month i was there without visa. :D
Loved the gulabi chai, kahva and girls were far pretty than you can ever imagine. original kashmiri ;)
Though I doubt they would give a look too a flatnosed Bhindi like you:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stupid lulli , not bragging ... just stating a fact .
BTW , I have more to do with yamuna than with ganga .

Gangu teli I can understand. Ek gangu soo bimari, anyone would want to get away from ganga as much as possible. And you are Indian yet blame us, are you stupid or what?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom