What's new

Why Israel and Pakistan can never be allies

Israel is a small piece of land. It won't take much to take out this small entity, it can't respond against the whole worldeven though this lunatic outpost probably would like too. No I suggested the state known as Israel is a crusader outpost, just as previous crusader outposts in the holy land. Just this time it's masked as the land of the Jews.

I will just point to the 1967 war and the 1973 one. Three countries were fought with at the same time, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon. And Israel won with consummate ease

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3051078 said:
nestle product: do i care?
My point here is that we use their PRODUCTS and have no trade with them. With trade, our products will also be exported. Theirs are already imported so why not just start trade and earn some money. We won't lose anything since Israeli products are already in PAKISTAN!

Look Turkey has tried having relation with Israel. This state that should not exist can not be trusted

Israel is a small piece of land. It won't take much to take out this small entity, it can't respond against the whole worldeven though this lunatic outpost probably would like too. No I suggested the state known as Israel is a crusader outpost, just as previous crusader outposts in the holy land. Just this time it's masked as the land of the Jews.

Then what stopped you for the last 100 years???

I will just point to the 1967 war and the 1973 one. Three countries were fought with at the same time, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon. And Israel won with consummate ease

We are in 2012 in case you forgot. The last war Israel was involved in was 2006, a defeat to Hezbollah who handed back the dead bodies of Israeli soldiers in exchange for live prisoners. Add to this the thousands of rockets fired and over a hundred Israeli soldiers dead. Did you not notice the families of these soldiers begging their government to stop the war. Jews can't fight, they've never had an empire and only exist in such an entity because of the support from Christian Zionists.

Plus advance technologies, IT, Agriculture inventions and products, water planning and irrigation, clean energy.

a beg a pardon we, but using USA made planes, those f15 and f-16 doesnt make it israeli technology :lol:, and we dont care for your irrigation system, its not like pakistan is a desert country like israel, thanks to yahweh, we have plenty of water that we get floods now a days :rofl:

all this technology we can develop our selves and its not like israel is the end of the world for get these technologies

we cant have israeli relations till israel resolves all its issues and stop killing innocent people

We are in 2012 in case you forgot. The last war Israel was involved in was 2006, a defeat to Hezbollah who handed back the dead bodies of Israeli soldiers in exchange for live prisoners. Add to this the thousands of rockets fired and over a hundred Israeli soldiers dead. Did you not notice the families of these soldiers begging their government to stop the war. Jews can't fight, they've never had an empire and only exist in such an entity because of the support from Christian Zionists.
Hundreds of soldiers dead, you say? It's a fact that more Palestinians have died than Israelis, the ratio is ten is to one.

And if what you're saying is true, then Israel is the most peaceful country in the world for not killing people who fire rockets non stop.

Israel did not lose to Hezbollah, last time I checked, Israel had invaded half of Lebanon and then handed it back

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3051105 said:
a beg a pardon we, but using USA made planes, those f15 and f-16 doesnt make it israeli technology :lol:, and we dont care for your irrigation system, its not like pakistan is a desert country like israel, thanks to yahweh, we have plenty of water that we get floods now a days :rofl:

all this technology we can develop our selves and its not like israel is the end of the world for get these technologies

we cant have israeli relations till israel resolves all its issues and stop killing innocent people
We don't have the same standard for other countries. China is as dictatorial, at least, Israel is democratic

My point here is that we use their PRODUCTS

where the fuckk its israel product, can you read?? nestle is a swiss company last i heard??, can you show me?? go and search about nestle and come back, idiot

Then what stopped you for the last 100 years???

Your Uncle Sam who is using it's veto to protect it's little illegitimate child. Uncle Sam will not always be the powerhouse of the world, it's on the decline now. Who is going to protect you when Uncle Sam longer can? Don't tell me your brave soldiers who use children as human shields, target pregnant women and detain children who are throwing stones at them?

Hundreds of soldiers dead, you say? It's a fact that more Palestinians have died than Israelis, the ratio is ten is to one.

And if what you're saying is true, then Israel is the most peaceful country in the world for not killing people who fire rockets non stop.

Israel did not lose to Hezbollah, last time I checked, Israel had invaded half of Lebanon and then handed it back

We don't have the same standard for other countries. China is as dictatorial, at least, Israel is democratic

Do you have an issue with reading? I wrote over a hundred.

You also have no idea of what is a victory. Israel's objective for war was to get back their soldiers alive and to finish of Hezbollah, they failed in both, thus they lost the war.

Of course they are going to kill more innocent people, this what the cowards are best at. Hezboallah is stronger than ever, next time it will target Tel Aviv.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3051139 said:
and where it says its an israeli product??
It spends money on Israeli foods, it's main corporation is based in Israel and its owner is a Jew

Back
Top Bottom