What's new

Why Israel and Pakistan can never be allies

I have not said that Pakistan must not have relations with Israel. I have asked you to address the matters that Palestinian has raised in her article.

If those issues are resolved then we can have the basis and foundation for true relations and recognition.

The Palestinian issue is not relevant. Pakistan should not be more righteous than Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Mauritania, Morocco, Tunis which had contacts with Israel regardless of the Palestinians.

It's one of the most proud aspects of holding a Pakistani passport, just to see the non-recognition ofthe Zionist terrorist crusader outpost known as Israel.

Once Uncle Sam is no longer the worlds biggest superpower, it's little outpost in the holy land will be wiped off the pages of history. This day is ever moving closer.
Israel has a pretty strong army capable of defending itself and also has nukes. How will the annihilation of US change that? Secondly, are you suggesting every Israeli is a Zionist terrorist crusader?

It's one of the most proud aspects of holding a Pakistani passport, just to see the non-recognition ofthe Zionist terrorist crusader outpost known as Israel.

Once Uncle Sam is no longer the worlds biggest superpower, it's little outpost in the holy land will be wiped off the pages of history. This day is ever moving closer.

Enjoy your passport.

The Palestinian issue is not relevant. Pakistan should not be more righteous than Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Mauritania, Morocco, Tunis which had contacts with Israel regardless of the Palestinians.
And diplomatic relations along with trade relations, may I add. And these same countries only applaud us for our stand without any support for it

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3051032 said:
thats what im asking you, what has pakistan to gain from israel??
Trade contacts, increased military aid from the US, higher standing in the Western World.
By the way, one question to every Pakistani, have you used a Nestle product?

So what you are actually saying is that Israel should finish the job from 1948 and deport all the Palestinians from its territory, otherwise these population which 1.6 millions of them are Israeli citizens will be used against Israel to destroy it.

Thank you for the advice, I will forward it.

I guess you were hugging those 1.6 million till now...lol

Trade contacts, increased military aid from the US, higher standing in the Western World.

Plus advance technologies, IT, Agriculture inventions and products, water planning and irrigation, clean energy.

Israel and Pakistan can't be allies for the same reason all conflicts in the world remain unsolved...when people believe in the status quo as the only real truth. For there to be progress, nations have to move past historic issues and into a more era-specific space of mind. The Israelis won't trust Pakistan because of our close relations to the Arab nations; while we'll avoid any official relations in the similar attempt to appease those very same Arabs.

In reality, we have gained nothing from our relations with the dictators of the middle east; instead allowing them to ideologically mold Pakistan into an extremist state. What better way to test out one's theories than to do so on a foreign people. We have turned into the guinea pig of the middle east. On the other hand, we may actually be able to learn greatly from the Israelis. Whether it is understanding how they have gained prosperity in the face of constant war or maybe, how they managed to maintain a strong military that is subservient, still, to the civilian government.

But allying ourselves with the Israelis is the surest way to anger the Arabs, who's charitable donations we have built our economic model around. So we are stuck in the status quo, as a resource starved nation in a hostile neighborhood; avoiding the one nation on this planet that maybe able to understand our current situation and in a position to help us move in the right direction...in favor of nations that have all the resources in the world and squandered them away.

But allying ourselves with the Israelis is the surest way to anger the Arabs, who's charitable donations we have built our economic model around.
US gives us more aid. Also, drone attacks were conducted in the past from an ARAB base, let out to the US. Some friends they are, back stabbing us for money. And which Arabs do we support? Iran block or the Saudi block?
I say enough. The only Arab country that has actually opposed Israel is Iran. And they're not Arab, they're Persians. Everyone else is in bed with them

Israel has a pretty strong army capable of defending itself and also has nukes. How will the annihilation of US change that? Secondly, are you suggesting every Israeli is a Zionist terrorist crusader?

Israel is a small piece of land. It won't take much to take out this small entity, it can't respond against the whole worldeven though this lunatic outpost probably would like too. No I suggested the state known as Israel is a crusader outpost, just as previous crusader outposts in the holy land. Just this time it's masked as the land of the Jews.

increased military aid: are those supposed military aid non conditional after all?

trade: well the trade is a mutual thing, it just doesnt benefit one country and loss of other country

higher standing in the Western World: and i dont think we need israel to better our relations in the western world or say 'our higher standings', we dont need another country to build our relationship with others, thats just to say we are incapable for that, the right form of pakistani diplomacy is the solution for our western relations, i might say that china even with israel relations is unable to buy the western weapons, so what good are the relations?

nestle product: do i care?

Back
Top Bottom