What's new

Why Israel and Pakistan can never be allies

Do you have an issue with reading? I wrote over a hundred.

You also have no idea of what is a victory. Israel's objective for war was to get back their soldiers alive and to finish of Hezbollah, they failed in both, thus they lost the war.

Of course they are going to kill more innocent people, this what the cowards are best at. Hezboallah is stronger than ever, next time it will target Tel Aviv.

And capturing a few soldiers and holding them for ransom is a really courageous act :lol: . Israelis can at any time capture hundreds of palestinian /hezbollah militants and hold them for ransom. But these groups don't give a **** and won't mind seeing their fighters die. On the other hand , Israel respects each and every soldier they have and won't mind sacrificing many soldiers to save one of their soldier. This is why Israel is always ready to release 100s of prisoners to get one soldier back. They value the life of one soldier. Such a thing will not happen in Pakistan or even India. Thousands of soldiers are killed by militants every year and all the soldier's families get is a few thousand dollars.

From pov there is no possiblty of a allance between Pakistan and Israel.Both nations don't share any common goals and can't offer each other anything besides trade.We can gain more benfits for being anti Isreali then being pro Isreali so it is better to stick with the Arabs.Also any postive relation with Isreal may damage our relations with Iran,Turkey and KSA.

From pov there is no possiblty of a allance between Pakistan and Israel.Both nations don't share any common goals and can't offer each other anything besides trade.We can gain more benfits for being anti Isreali then being pro Isreali so it is better to stick with the Arabs.Also any postive relation with Isreal may damage our relations with Iran,Turkey and KSA.

the Iranians, Turks and Saudis have their own methods of dealing with it. We must have our own strategy. Though yes, certainly there are few ''incentives'' to talk of any alliances as long as the Palestine issue goes on unresolved.

and we should only ''stick'' with ourselves and do what is in OUR interests; not always worrying what others would approve of.

think independently, be resourceful

And capturing a few soldiers and holding them for ransom is a really courageous act :lol: . Israelis can at any time capture hundreds of palestinian /hezbollah militants and hold them for ransom. But these groups don't give a **** and won't mind seeing their fighters die. On the other hand , Israel respects each and every soldier they have and won't mind sacrificing many soldiers to save one of their soldier. This is why Israel is always ready to release 100s of prisoners to get one soldier back. They value the life of one soldier. Such a thing will not happen in Pakistan or even India. Thousands of soldiers are killed by militants every year and all the soldier's families get is a few thousand dollars.

Yes it was a brave act to take on a much superior power and defeat their war objective. It's not about Israeli's caring more for their soldiers, everyone loves their sons and daughters who go to war or who resist aggression. IDF are cowards, they are not hardened fighters. Israel relies on other nations mainly the US to do it's dirty work. As soon as the balance of power is more equal Israeli will soon be gone.

There is nothing to gain by Israel from this current Pakistan. Not even a tiny bit.

I think 20th century was the worst century for Turks , and Islam , except Pakistan , as they got independence , Ottoman Empire wars etc , arab wars etc 21st century will be rise of islam and Turks

Yes it was a brave act to take on a much superior power and defeat their war objective. It's not about Israeli's caring more for their soldiers, everyone loves their sons and daughters who go to war or who resist aggression. IDF are cowards, they are not hardened fighters. Israel relies on other nations mainly the US to do it's dirty work. As soon as the balance of power is more equal Israeli will soon be gone.

You do know it was the UK that was instramental in the creation of Israel? How do you manage to live in such a nation?
David Cameron is part Jewish himself.

I would move to an Arab nation to show solidarity.

politically speaking and otherwise, the feelings are shared quite mutually
I agree. The last thing either of us wants is to open up relations with the other.
Israel already has a much friendlier bridge to the Muslim world while Pakistan is dependent on Arab oil.

If Pakistan ever elects a sane leader who will secularize Pakistan, make peace with India and settles all the Islamists to the ground, then i think there is a reason to discuss relations.

while Pakistan is dependent on Arab oil.

and of course where would Israel be without your sugar daddy the USA giving you the billions in charity every month? You wouldnt even be a nation if the land you were illegally occupying was handed back to the rightful owners.....

There is nothing to gain by Israel from this current Pakistan. Not even a tiny bit.

We are also of the same view with regards to israel, though i do support Pakistan being neutral with regards to the israeli-Arab conflict. We Pakistanis are not arabs therefore its not our problem.

while Pakistan is dependent on Arab oil.

And you're dependent on the USA and American tax payers money.

and of course where would Israel be without your sugar daddy the USA giving you the billions in charity every month? You wouldnt even be a nation if the land you were illegally occupying was handed back to the rightful owners.....

3 billion is hardly anything. Pakistan also gets aid. Israel has a higher GDP than pakistan which is astonishing.

We are also of the same view with regards to israel, though i do support Pakistan being neutral with regards to the israeli-Arab conflict. We Pakistanis are not arabs therefore its not our problem.

And you're dependent on the USA and American tax payers money.
Until 67' there was no aid but that is an entirely different matter, discussed many times. It is a fact that Pakistan became more Arab than Arabs, while being treated as a 3rd tier Muslim when you visit the Arabs whom you've let corrupt your country.

In the end, it was the Muslim brother which destroyed Pakistan and not India. Which is ironic, don't you think?

I can not help noticing why no Israeli or Israeli supporter addresses the completely logical issues raised by the article that Sharmine a Palestinian has written. Clearly she is articulate and speaks from her heart. There is not one word or line I can fault her on. As far as Pakistan is concerned we should do what is right. Side with dispossessed Palestinians. Not cos they are Muslim nor cos they are Arabs but because it is correct and just to do so

I did. For the 3rd time, I'm still waiting for your reply to the points I raised: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/183869-whos-right-israel-palestine-11.html#post3035885

The said article is mediocre at best. It does not address any issue which Israel makes in it's defence.

If there is an Indian embassy in Islamabad in spite Pakistan's long rivalry with India and the bitter conflict on Kashmir, then why not and Israeli embassy in Islamabad and a Pakistani one in Tel Aviv?

what you are talking is only sensible for people who dont choke and spit fumes when someone dares to correct them quoting examples from their own faith. examples are many in early Islam but I dont want to bore you just say that Muslims had Jewish employers and partners in trade while under Muslim rule.

currently, we are trying to get the rights for the women and the religious minorities but facing a brick wall of religious hypocrites so sadly Israeli diplomatic relations will have to wait a little more.

our nation is still very young and still in progress to mature so until then we will continue to be horrible hosts of the rejects (the likes Al libbi , KSM and Osama) .. horrible because some we turned over to the Yanks ourselves and some were popped by Yanks themselves. rejects because our Arab brothers dont want them in their own country but are willing to fund them in our neighbourhood.

Back
Top Bottom