What's new

Why is Nawaz Sharif bending over to Indians?

And what does Musharraf himself deserve compared to the above, for actually planning and carrying out the absolute disaster for Pakistan called Kargil?

We're discussing Nawaz Sharif, we might have different opinions regarding Musharaf, but then the discussion will head towards Kargil, and the Indian fanboys will be jumping around.

Give us visa-free entry and we'll give you visa-free entry.

1. How many Indians without a visa have created a mayhem in Pakistan?

2. How many Pakistanis without a visa have created a mayhem in India?

3. How many internationally sanctioned terrorists are there in India waiting to blow everything up in Pakistan?

4. How many internationally sanctioned terrorists are there in Pakistan waiting to blow everything up in India?

5. Do you seriously think we'd open up our country to arguably the most dangerous country in the world and a hotbed of Islamic terrorism? Why would we do that?

In light of the answers to the above questions, why would any sane Indian let Pakistanis enter India without due diligence? You are neither Nepal nor Bhutan to us.

Pullback from Siachen and we'll pullback from Siachen.

1. What is the guarantee that your next Army chief will not do another Kargil in Siachen?

2. Siachen has a strategic import. From Siachen, India can keep a watch on Karakoram pass linking Pakistan with China. Why would India want to give it up?

Don't let this forum delude you. Go to any small town and rural area of Pakistan and they'll tell you exactly how they feel about India.

Talk to the average man, that's why the army does what it does.

Indians love to blame the PA for an aggressive stance towards India, but one should realize the Army is made from the common man.
Yes, though your army is made of common people who have been lied throughout the history of your nation. Text-books which have distorted the history so much that it represents a fairy-tale. The army you are talking about is built on only anti-India sentiment and under despotic generals. Even on this forum where you have so much information you choose to selectively ignore everything, what does it tell us about you, introspect a bit.

The same goes to Aryan_B who agrees to you..

and that's why the guilty conscience ;)
Still I do not believe that, it might be..

This is how a Pakistani election works.

Whoever wags his tail the most to the US gets into office. Votes don't count, plain and simple.

Don't let this forum delude you. Go to any small town and rural area of Pakistan and they'll tell you exactly how they feel about India.

Indians love to blame the PA for an aggressive stance towards India, but one should realize the Army is made from the common man.
Army is made of people who do not question but follow chain of command and die when they are told to die.
so don't say that its the people anger that makes them join the Army, because its just a nother career just like any other.
and talking about rural area and the mind set of these people, I am sure that the eudcation and the idea of questioning is poor as it is in my country too. when people start questioning they will realize that the eliets of the respective nation had been deceiving the common man for a very long to benift their own family.
At-least the rural population of South INDIA have already started questioning. and the biggest mistake PAKISTAN did in her 65 years in allowing the nation to have lawless lands controlled by war lords in NWFP and FATA and because of that the rural education is still not in a good shape till today.

Yes, though your army is made of common people who have been lied throughout the history of your nation. Text-books which have distorted the history so much that it represents a fairy-tale. The army you are talking about is built on only anti-India sentiment and under despotic generals. Even on this forum where you have so much information you choose to selectively ignore everything, what does it tell us about you, introspect a bit.

The same goes to Aryan_B who agrees to you..

Still I do not believe that, it might be..

I hear that crap all the time, but even those that have never been to school still have stories passed on to them from the times of Partition.

Pakistanis are in nature kind and sweet people, so if they meet an Indian they won't go and try to burn them, however just because someone is polite does not mean they like you. Most Pakistanis don't like India.

Mate Razpak is entitled to his opinion. Frankly I agree with him.
we both joined the forum almost the same time, after 3000 sensible posts from you some thing changed and you went balestic against INDIA and declared the nation is a terror unit which its not, I don't know what happened to you, it seems the the excess time that you have spent in PDF has tainted your ability to think for yourself and for your nation.

Pakistanis' newfound love for peace with India reminds me of my Internet Service Provider's 'Fair Usage Policy'.

it's actually 'F*uck User Policy' in the garb of 'Fair Usage Policy'.

I can see where u are coming from and I wouldn't be surprised in the least that what u said is true. Its the same over here for many of us too. There has been way too much bad blood between us and alot of blood has been spilled. And lets not even get started on the trust issues. You guys give a dozen reasons why u shouldn't trust us and we do likewise pointing at Kargil. Where there is no trust, there can be no friendship either. Personally if its just up to me or some of those people I know, we'd rather normalization of relations NOT happen and we just stay out of each other's way.

But there are politicians at both ends (more from your end actually) who believe that the benefits of a normal relationship with India far outweigh the current hostility we still have between us. I'm not excited at all about this, but I'm curious to see what else u guys are going to bring to the table.

Anyways if Nawaz isn't really popular based on what u r saying (and what some other Pak posters are saying here), I guess there is not much cause for worry then. Any such initiative by him will probably not take off, so I guess u guys don't have much to worry about either.

I hear that crap all the time, but even those that have never been to school still have stories passed on to them from the times of Partition.

See you do not accept the truth, my response to the rest of your argument is pointless. Keep living in the fairy-land and dream of a country which cannot even accept history..

I can see where u are coming from and I wouldn't be surprised in the least that what u said is true. Its the same over here for many of us too. There has been way too much bad blood between us and alot of blood has been spilled. And lets not even get started on the trust issues. You guys give a dozen reasons why u shouldn't trust us and we do likewise pointing at Kargil. Where there is no trust, there can be no friendship either. Personally if its just up to me or some of those people I know, we'd rather normalization of relations NOT happen and we just stay out of each other's way.

But there are politicians at both ends (more from your end actually) who believe that the benefits of a normal relationship with India far outweigh the current hostility we still have between us. I'm not excited at all about this, but I'm curious to see what else u guys are going to bring to the table.

Anyways if Nawaz isn't really popular based on what u r saying (and what some other Pak posters are saying here), I guess there is not much cause for worry then. Any such initiative by him will probably not take off, so I guess u guys don't have much to worry about either.

Thank you for your pragmatic and sensible reply. Most of the other members from India live in a bubble coated with idealism.

Pakistanis are in nature kind and sweet people, so if they meet an Indian they won't go and try to burn them, however just because someone is polite does not mean they like you. Most Pakistanis don't like India.

Agreed, I've met Pakistanis where I live right now and I find them to be pleasant. We can get along fine on a personal level as long as we DO NOT talk about our respective nations or cricket. Bring either one of those up and both our attitudes will change for sure. Over the years we have grown to hate each other's nations, not the people.

I'm sure alot of us would get along on a personal level. But friendship between nations, well that's a totally different ballgame.

Most Pakistanis don't like India.

I trust your words, Pakistanis will never want a good relation with India. After watching this video, I realized that Pakistan went for MFN so that it could get some engines on Lease for Pakistan Railways.

Last edited by a moderator:
in this age people lost there mind and thoughts. It will sucidal if we get him as next PM.

Back
Top Bottom