What's new

Why is Nawaz Sharif bending over to Indians?

We are fed up and fighting back, in whatever meager ways possible. There is a kahavat - "Gala daba ke kehtay ho, uff kyun karte ho?" Drones are taking lives of little children, chapair-o-chapair is the least we could do.

I understand that, and see it too. But mere flailing out is waste of effort unless directed properly.

Quite frankly this digression is more hurtful to quality. You made a personal remark, not me.

No Sir, I did not make any personal remarks. I merely called out FM17 for making one in poor taste. There is a difference.

Guys Imran Khan said, he will give first priority for Indo-Pak good relations whenever he became PM.

Now, NS is bad, Sardari is bad, Gilani is bad. And Imran is also bad since he wants peace with India.

Who else will lead your country?

Who said peace with India is bad? If I'm PM of Pakistan, peace with India would be one of the top 10 things I like to do in my tenure. Emphasis is, to ensure it is on equitable terms and not for the sake of getting medals pinned from support quarters needed to become PM.

I understand that, and see it too. But mere flailing out is waste of effort unless directed properly.
Now I can't personally go and slap Munter. I believe I suggested, get the moody Asifa to do it and blame it on hormonal teens. I'm not advocating attacks on the good ambassador. It was purely an exercise in jest. Fantasizing of sorts. We get whacked by Obama on a daily basis, we can at least whack his Ambassador.

No Sir, I did not make any personal remarks. I merely called out FM17 for making one in poor taste. There is a difference.

Yeah you said something TO FM17, rather than the topic.

That's personal, enough.

Nawaz Sharif deserves worse. Would it be better if we used the desi "Yeh Haramkhor apni maan ko bech ke ajatay hain matlab ke liay?". Seriously I heard that on Express News talk show.

To continue the desiness... Pakistan bohot 'advance' hogaya hai.

After his actions during and post Kargil, Musharaf should have blackened his face and sat him on a donkey all the way to jail. Nawaz is anything but Sharif, and is signaling to the world that he will sell his mother for the right price, if anyone is interested.

US wants a Pakistan subservient to Indian hegemony in the region; Nawaz Sharif by issuing such - 'I intend to be the most obedient servant' - statements is only scratching US back just as US is scratching India's back by putting bounty on Hafiz Saeed's head.

Nobody wants u guys to be subservient to us! We'd just like you to stop being a nuisance to us rather and stay out of our way. You guys are trying to go all the way from sworn enemy to bhai-bhai without even working out the fundamental issues. Either way it gets annoying.

Look the reality is, India has progressed all this while without u and is perfectly capable of doing so in future. Let's throw all this visa arrangement crap out of the window and start off by settling something more important, like Kashmir or those goons wanted by our law enforcement that you are still harboring. And if that is too difficult or impossible by your standards, then forget it. Don't expect much from us cos we will continue to bear animosity towards u. It doesn't really make a difference to us whether u r friends or enemies. Not anymore after all these years for sure!

Nobody wants u guys to be subservient to us! We'd just like you to stop being a nuisance to us rather and stay out of our way. You guys are trying to go all the way from sworn enemy to bhai-bhai without even working out the fundamental issues. Either way it gets annoying.

Look the reality is, India has progressed all this while without u and is perfectly capable of doing so in future. Let's throw all this visa arrangement crap out of the window and start off by settling something more important, like Kashmir or those ***** wanted by our law enforcement that you are still harboring. And if that is too difficult or impossible by your standards, then forget it. Don't expect much from us cos we will continue to bear animosity towards u. It doesn't really make a difference to us whether u r friends or enemies. Not anymore after all these years for sure!

Most Pakistanis want nothing to do with your country.

It is only some teenagers these days on this forum that watch too much bollywood.

It is only some teenagers these days on this forum that watch too much bollywood.
You are no better than the generals which thought they had the moral high-ground always.. Put some facts or add to the serious discussion present here, not just a one or two liners which comes to zilch.

Well that's a good thing then is it not? Just get your politicians to stay out of our way then. Plain and simple.

Well that's a good thing then is it not? Just get your politicians to stay out of our way then. Plain and simple.

Nawaz is not a serious politician, but an opportunist. I doubt he will win the elections, and even AQ Khan suggested that he stay out of politics, and let his brother Shabaz handle the political scene.

He really has no support other than Lahore these days, and even Lahore has been marginalized.

here comes the sole representation of the people of Pakistan, may be you can talk all this when you are PM OR PRESIDENT or your country.
Most people on both sides of the border do not want to see a nother war between us, its no way good for you or us. But at the same time we are not thinking going bhai - bhai with out addressing the roots of all problems that has led to 4 wars in the past and a dozen successful terror plots that was conceived in Pakistan.

I think it's his guilty conscience speaking. He was the PM when Pakistan back-stabbed India in Kargil. An Indian PM unilaterally extended a hand of friendship so much so that the old man traveled all the way from Delhi to Lahore on a bus only to get Kargil in return. Nawaz Sharif is just trying to make amends.

W............
Now I can't personally go and slap Munter. I believe I suggested, get the moody Asifa to do it and blame it on hormonal teens. I'm not advocating attacks on the good ambassador. It was purely an exercise in jest. Fantasizing of sorts. We get whacked by Obama on a daily basis, we can at least whack his Ambassador................

Thank you for clarifying that.

I think it's his guilty conscience speaking. He was the PM when Pakistan back-stabbed India in Kargil. An Indian PM unilaterally extended a hand of friendship so much so that the old man traveled all the way from Delhi to Lahore on a bus only to get Kargil in return. Nawaz Sharif is just trying to make amends.
I somehow do not believe that, though he was not in control, he certainly knew what was going on..

After his actions during and post Kargil, Musharaf should have blackened his face and sat him on a donkey all the way to jail. ..............

And what does Musharraf himself deserve compared to the above, for actually planning and carrying out the absolute disaster for Pakistan called Kargil?

here comes the sole representation of the people of Pakistan, may be you can talk all this when you are PM OR PRESIDENT or your country.
Most people on both sides of the border do not want to see a nother war between us, its no way good for you or us. But at the same time we are not thinking going bhai - bhai with out addressing the roots of all problems that has led to 4 wars in the past and a dozen successful terror plots that was conceived in Pakistan.

Don't let this forum delude you. Go to any small town and rural area of Pakistan and they'll tell you exactly how they feel about India.

Talk to the average man, that's why the army does what it does.

Indians love to blame the PA for an aggressive stance towards India, but one should realize the Army is made from the common man.

Mate Razpak is entitled to his opinion. Frankly I agree with him.

Back
Top Bottom