What's new

Nawaz to return to Pakistan in September: Javed Latif

Seems Javed Latif was referring the return of 'Master Absconder' based on the following development:

Pakistan, UK sign ‘landmark’ pact on repatriation of convicted criminals​

I'm proud to have signed a new landmark agreement with our Pakistani friends, says British Home Secretary Priti Patel

News DeskAugust 17, 2022

british home secretary priti patel with a pakistani official photo twitter pritipatel

British Home Secretary Priti Patel with a Pakistani official. PHOTO: TWITTER/@pritipatel

Pakistan and the United Kingdom on Wednesday signed the landmark agreement for repatriation of convicted criminals and immigration offenders from the UK to Pakistan.
“I'm proud to have signed a new landmark agreement with our Pakistani friends to return foreign criminals and immigration offenders from the UK to Pakistan,” British Home Secretary Priti Patel announced in a tweet.

“This deal shows our #NewPlanForImmigration in action, as we deliver for the British people,” she further wrote on her official Twitter handle.
The deal will allow Pakistan and the UK to repatriate their convicted criminals. However, it will only allow the repatriation of citizens sentenced by relevant courts.
Also read: Pakistan, UK agree to ink pact on repatriation of convicted criminals
The first round of negotiations on a criminal extradition treaty took place in October 2019.
Later in April 2021, the then interior minister, Sheikh Rashid met British High Commission Christian Turner and discussed the repatriation of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, who is in London after his release from prison on medical grounds.
This will be updated…

What's bigger Army or Pakistan? What happened to Pakistan in '71 and what role did Army play to protect Pakistan in that scenario?
Generals are complete incompetents, if the soldiers and junior officers had Indian generals, Kashmir would have been liberated.

Av. Pak soldier is better than India, but Indian officers much more competent.. because their focus is on their job not on politics…

Last edited:
Atleast first decide what you want

You don't seem happy either way.
Whether he sits outside or comes home to sit in jail.
I want him to be in jail and I want him and his harami family to return all the ill gotten wealth they assembled through the years, but that will never happen.

I want him to be in jail and I want him and his harami family to return all the ill gotten wealth they assembled through the years, but that will never happen.
Wallah I want the same.
The only downside having him back in jail is pmln cashing it as a sympathy vote and hurting pti in next elections..

298808405_10160160256929660_6629394681735572164_n.jpg

British Home Security declared Nawaz Sharif “Foreign Criminal” and rejected his plea of extended stay… isliye bagoora chupa huwa tha ub UK nay b nikaaldiya hay … takay ki izat nahi hay is shaks ki dunya may
😆

Back
Top Bottom