What's new

Nawaz to return to Pakistan in September: Javed Latif

Are you as a Patwari upset that I don’t consider Nawaz Shareef a more powerful entity than the Army ?

Or are you as a DHA resident upset that I consider Nawaz Shareef a mere minion & product of the Army/Establishment ?
Talk sense to a fool and he will call you a Patwari.
You're abusing a 600,000 strong army just because the cult you support was deseated.

I really hope people go to the airport and boot him to jail.

Beghairti ki bhi had hoti hai. Javed Latif ko yeh kehte huay bhi sharam nhn ayi keh NS ki doctor awam hai.

And media is propping up the possibility of transit bail...how can a convicted prisoner get a transit bail.
Is choron kay tolay ko koi sharam nahi hai. How can they bring an absconder back who has escaped the clutches of the law on false pretences. So he is a Chor, convict and a confirmed Liar. And they think he will be allowed back in Pakistan without the law taking its course??? I do hope he comes back and is thrown into jail forever along with his liar of a daughter.
A

Last edited:
You're abusing a 600,000 strong army just because the cult you support was deseated.
It’s not the deseating , it’s the capitulation and offering their backsides to a fifth tier state department official and bringing in a bunch of criminals instead, whose only interest is to loot. Do you support looters and criminals ????

Last edited:

So you are a DHA resident then.

No one here is abusing a 600,000 thousand strong army, Matter of fact it’s that 600,000 army or to be more precise a 100 or so brigadier level up officers who are & have been abusing this nation non stop for the last 75 years. If you can’t see that then I suggest you venture out of the DHA bubble for a month & eat, sleep & earn like a normal miserable soul residing these provinces.

Lastly if you believe that I support Imran Khan then you are way off the mark. I believe he has already achieved more than he could have and reached his limits of success, going forward he or his party does not have what it takes to rid Pakistan of its fundamental problems.

1660649490764.png
Nawaz Sharif is a thief. He is being portrayed as a revolutionary by Pakistan media. Pakistan Army leadership is also facilitating the spread of this lie. He is being deported from UK and in Pakistan there is a media campaign as if he is some ideological figure.

He is a bast*rd & and as*hole fostered by Pakistan Army and a cancer implanted by GHQ in Pakistan's body politic.

He is pointing to Zia's death in the helicopter crash, rumour has it bomb was in mango's crate.

I know & understand fully well what he is referring to, but I think you misunderstand me.

A crate of mangoes is only good for one plane alone. What about all those criminals who aren’t flying in planes ?
& there are thousands of them.
So we need a lot of mangoes.

Military looked the other way when US consulate staff was meeting the deserters. The military leadership was engaged by PTI govt to help them stop this conspiracy but military leadership declined.

In the cipher, there was a clear threat to someone to remove the PM. we know who that someone is. The cipher was leaked to the foreign minister. Until then, it was hidden.

The thieves who are in power now, they have said several times on record that vote of no confidence cant succeed without military's involvement. And there is no better entity than PMLN which knows how military interferes in politics as PMLN is that malignant implant in Pakistani politics that GHQ has gifted Pakistani nation.

Regime change has a history across the world. We dont need proof. Regime change from US always takes a predictable path. Its through investment in media, military generals and mullahs. A new weapon in regime change is foreign funded NGOs.

Military was 100% involved in this regime change as empowering people never suits vested power centres. Military is as corrupt as the political parties it supports.

Like all of us, I want a strong military. But military cant be strong if it keeps interfering in politics.

Military wants Imran Khan eliminated. Of course how will they like a person who challenges their stranglehold on Pakistan!

The nation must stand with Imran not corrupt, power hungry military generals.

I know & understand fully well what he is referring to, but I think you misunderstand me.

A crate of mangoes is only good for one plane alone. What about all those criminals who aren’t flying in planes ?
& there are thousands of them.
So we need a lot of mangoes.

A squad!!

Let this criminal come back on the invitation of another criminal Mi Bajwa.

The people of Pakistan love Pakistan Army.
No Army, No Pakistan. No one can blemish the image of Pakistan Army in the eyes of Pakistani people.
What's bigger Army or Pakistan? What happened to Pakistan in '71 and what role did Army play to protect Pakistan in that scenario?

What's bigger Army or Pakistan? What happened to Pakistan in '71 and what role did Army play to protect Pakistan in that scenario?

Off course the Army is bigger than Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom