What's new

Why is Nawaz Sharif bending over to Indians?

even though i like your arrogance about pakistan is finding it difficult for the up keep of troops in the area. However, unfortunately you have no idea about siachen glacier. the indian army has a harder time trying to maintain vigil there! reason being higher ground which means harder to airlift things to such high altitudes, more costly on human lives.

just because you sit in your city in your warm home you can have that arrogance. but the poor soldier sitting on those heights their plight you can never imagine.

Oh let me get this right, Pakistan - in proposing a troop pullout from Siachen has the well being of Indian troops deployed in Siachen in mind as well - that's very considerate. Do you seriously want us to believe that this the real case or does Pakistan have its own welfare or its own motives behind the proposal?

Mian SOB Nawaz Bastard Sharif is a sadistic bastard a worthless jabroni a heavy burden on Pakistan & a traitor who will sell himself to the highest bidder at any time. It was because of him the situation in Balochistan got bad & now he is happily putting the blame on others. He is a dog tail which will never get straight.

Nawaz & Banazir both of them have 20 years of rule on Pakistan between them & they had wasted the golden era in which Pakistan could had been made & Pakistan could been taken to unbelievable heights but instead they choose corruption & they allowed US & India to inject poison in Pakistan & it is because of them Pakistan today is suffering.

It should be clear that as long as PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, MQM are in Pakistan our Pakistan will never move forward because these jabroni SOB's are running Pakistan according to their own will not according to the will of people of Pakistan. They are Pakistan's No.1 enemy they are traitors they have betrayed Pakistan & they are hear to destroy our Pakistan. It is because of them I always pray that Pak Army steps in, save Pakistan & get the job done. Job that Gen. Musharraf couldn't get done in his time.

Mian SOB Nawaz Bastard Sharif is a sadistic bastard a worthless jabroni a heavy burden on Pakistan & a traitor who will sell himself to the highest bidder at any time. It was because of him the situation in Balochistan got bad & now he is happily putting the blame on others. He is a dog tail which will never get straight.

Nawaz & Banazir both of them have 20 years of rule on Pakistan between them & they had wasted the golden era in which Pakistan could had been made & Pakistan could been taken to unbelievable heights but instead they choose corruption & they allowed US & India to inject poison in Pakistan & it is because of them Pakistan today is suffering.

It should be clear that as long as PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, MQM are in Pakistan our Pakistan will never move forward because these jabroni SOB's are running Pakistan according to their own will not according to the will of people of Pakistan. They are Pakistan's No.1 enemy they are traitors they have betrayed Pakistan & they are hear to destroy our Pakistan. It is because of them I always pray that Pak Army steps in, save Pakistan & get the job done. Job that Gen. Musharraf couldn't get done in his time.

By logic..its the pakistani citizens who has led to its suffering. Dont blame India, choose your representatives carefully.

By logic..its the pakistani citizens who has led to its suffering. Dont blame India, choose your representatives carefully.
No, it is India's fault. They're evil while we always try to be friends. They're EVIL. EVIL.

Why do we have this mentality? It's usually our fault for leaving ourselves vulnerable

No, it is India's fault. They're evil while we always try to be friends. They're EVIL. EVIL.

Why do we have this mentality? It's usually our fault for leaving ourselves vulnerable

Oh its India's fault that Bhutto and shariff came to power. It is India's fault that they are corrupt... Wow excellent.

What else can you blame India for ? fever ? cold? cough ?

Whether they bend backward or forward does not matter as long as they keep breaking the agreements as was with Tashkand and Shimla agreements.

I would suggest you to do your independent research on facts rather than the brainwashing mind set as is the case with you. All the wars against India were started by your military without the consent of other wings of armed forces and civilian government of time. Just because you have access to keyboard does not mean you have to act as "LIERSEER".

Dude, we sit and laugh and the sheer obsessiveness Indians show to everything Pakistan. Its nothing to do with bravado, we are not afraid to appear weak and don't need to show machoness or macho fakeness. You are totally ignoring the "you suck, we rule" shields always on with many Indian posters here, and how the delusion that Siachen only kills Pakistanis exist or that if Pakistanis are saying something sensible like mutual pullout, this must mean a weakness.

Ajeeb mix of superiority and inferiority complex at display here.

So many times we are talking about internal characteristics of Pakistanis and Indians jump in, for example, the question was why is NS doing this, it was internal, it had nothing to do with Indians. Lekin apne falsafay jhaarne thak agaye aap log. Which is fine, as long as it is something related to our internal issues. "We will wait it out till you guys can't afford to stay in Siachen", is a reflection of your nation's ugliness. Ready to sacrifice its soldiers on Siachen just because you know you have many more soldiers than Pakistan. I just put down such idiotic thinking since Pakistan's own supply of Siachen replacements is not so low and can take it to the end of time.

But why do it, when you have another option? You might value this macho fakeness, but I don't and hence I can keep suggesting an option, not for my benefit but for our mutual benefit.

Try to fight your pre-programmed way of thinking that anything that a Pakistani is for I have to be against.

The highlighted part is the only one that can be responded to. Rest all is at best your opinion and not based on any facts.

It is a stupid debate who is willing to let his soldiers die. It is just plain frustration speaking when one talks of "Laaton ke bhoot".

Frankly many of us would think of you in those terms but it would be just plain silly and stereotyping.

So again, so many people (and you seem to be included) just want to interpret things they have been conditioned to. A typical Pavlovian response.

If we want to change how things are going, we have to change the approach as well.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Nawaz Sharif is not alone. MQM chief Altaf Hussein also bends over to indians so did the ANP founder bend over to indian congress. And there is a trend in Pakistani news channels where anchors praise india and bash Pakistan.

Pak Fauj needs to take over Pakistan once and for all before Pakistanis become slaves of indians.

Sir with people like you around, Pakistan will sadly remain in Ground Zero. You might think of yourself as a real patriot lion who is achieving wonders for Pakistan, but in reality your mentality is doing a great disservice to your nation.

I would suggest you to do your independent research on facts rather than the brainwashing mind set as is the case with you. All the wars against India were started by your military without the consent of other wings of armed forces and civilian government of time. Just because you have access to keyboard does not mean you have to act as "LIERSEER".
Understand sarcasm?

All you can do point the fingers outwards. This tarde mark should be registered. Did India and USA force people at gunpoint to elect your representatives in the past? The answer is "NO". Let us see what what your citizens do in the next election. I can understand your frustration and have been advocating that Pakistanis should take back the control of her destiny from these leeches and have a "Made in Pakistan" solution.

This guy can propose whatever he wants. He's not coming back into power ever again. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom