What's new

Why is Musharraf being hounded ??

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't understand why is Musharraf under threat of arrest despite he having honorably for Pakistan through the Lal Masjid operation. Twice, the Taliban tried to assassinate him. On the other hand, the man who went contrary to his position, the man who should have been called a traitor - Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry - was treated as a hero.

I believe if there is one person who can talk peace with India, it is Musharraf.

---

@Zibago @django @Mentee @RealNapster @Moonlight

Last edited:
I don't understand why is Musharraf under threat of arrest despite he having honorably for Pakistan through the Lal Masjid operation. Twice, the Taliban tried to assassinate him. On the other hand, the man who went contrary to his position, the man who should have been called a traitor - Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry - was treated as a hero.

I believe if there is one person who can talk peace with India, it is Musharraf.

---

He was America's b!tch, fighting wars on our soil at the behest of the CIA which resulted in our problem with terrorism. He even let them launch drone strikes in Pakistan, and for a long time under his tenure these drones were even launched from Pakistan.

It was also under his tenure that Hindustan surpassed Pakistan's GDP per capita.

---

I initially supported the scoundrel yet after a while I began to notice he was nothing more than a self aggrandizing power hungry egotistical clown, one only need to see his actions vis-a-vis "Lal Masjid" or read his book "In the line of fire".Kudos

Who told you Iftikhar Chaudhry is a hero in Pakistan ?

This man should be hung in public, he commuted treason, joined America’s war on terror, allowed drone strikes, sold blood of Pushtoons.

Pakistan made a good decision joining the war on terror and cutting off all ties with the Taliban groups, who in the end were going to kill your soldiers and civilians anyways. Pakistan chose the wrong side of history (Taliban) and it was Musharraf who corrected that path and paved the road for the capture of Osama bin Laden and the state reclaiming its sovereignty from Lal Masjid type delusional groups.

This man should be hung in public, he commuted treason, joined America’s war on terror, allowed drone strikes, sold blood of Pushtoons.

Asalamu Alaikum

His crimes towards the people of FATA in particular is more than enough to warrant his execution.

He let the US launch UAV strikes from an airfield within Pakistan.

Want some more?

It was for short time, but no strikes were launched by UAV flying from Pakistan.
US was controlling all Afghan airbases and was launching strikes from those bases.
While reason of Pashtoons genocide was carpet bombing... not by UAV strikes.

It was for short time, but no strikes were launched by UAV flying from Pakistan.
US was controlling all Afghan airbases and was launching strikes from those bases.
While reason of Pashtoons genocide was carpet bombing... not by UAV strikes.

Yes they were.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamsi_Airfield

The US only vacated the airfield in 2011

Also, these UAV strikes killed many civilians.

Pakistan made a good decision joining the war on terror and cutting off all ties with the Taliban groups, who in the end were going to kill your soldiers and civilians anyways. Pakistan chose the wrong side of history (Taliban) and it was Musharraf who corrected that path and paved the road for the capture of Osama bin Laden and the state reclaiming its sovereignty from Lal Masjid type delusional groups.
For 6 years they ruled kabul with iron hands and not even a single shot at our borders,and then US lands in,we join him and rest is history.

For 6 years they ruled kabul with iron hands and not even a single shot at our borders,and then US lands in,we join him and rest is history.

Very amateurish understanding of the Taliban and the destruction they wreaked on your people and government...

Asalamu Alaikum

His crimes towards the people of FATA in particular is more than enough to warrant his execution.

We will never forget how Pakistan as a nation betrayed us, excluded us, allowed drones strikes to target fata and its people while there were more terrorist in other part of the country there were no drone strikes.

We will never forget neither will we ever forgive the military and the government.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom