What's new

Why is Israel So Successful Against Arab Armies

Turkey isn't in a too good shape militarily either

And still it is in a better shape then any country in the middle east.

However much debatable your statement is, one can argue contrary however that is not the topic here and Turks do not go around denying there shortfalls, visit the Turkish defence section you will see plenty of Turks criticising the governments ability to handle certain issues and the countries inability to produce certain systems. Unlike the certain members here who think KSA and Arabs have flying stealth horses.

However much debatable your statement is, one can argue contrary however that is not the topic here and Turks do not go around denying there shortfalls, visit the Turkish defence section you will see plenty of Turks criticising the governments ability to handle certain issues. Unlike the certain members here who think KSA and Arabs have flying stealth horses.

Have fun then, continue to reassure yourself that you're better.

*In all of Israel's wars, only Israeli soldiers fought

*On the same weight, Israel fought against the Soviet Union and won (according to your logic)

*By the way, Soviet pilots flew Egyptian planes, and the Israeli air force intercepted them.
US, south African, British and French, polish and many more pilots and soldiers plus some mercenaries with dual citizenships fought in all those war on Usrael's side..

Yes of course the Arabs weren't brutal like the others, and still no one denies their conquest of most of the known world in their time.. only you seem to ignore these facts from history..
You just do not make any sense in your vain efforts to demean the Arabs.. modern or ancient.. a few posts back and you can see a factual explanation about the 4 wars between Usrael and some Arabs, but you obviously have a trolling and negative minded agenda of your own, to try to demean the Arabs who brought you your religion and civilisation.. that does not work here..even if you try your best to get personal..

Greeks also conquered the known world at the time, so did the Italians, so did the Persians, so did the Turks, British, all in prospective.

Now get back on topic troll.

Have fun then, continue to reassure yourself that you're better.

Well definitely years ahead of the Iraqi and Syrian one, control your own country first then talk about military matters.

US, south African, British and French, polish and many more pilots and soldiers plus some mercenaries with dual citizenships fought in all those war on Usrael's side..
Dual citizenship or triple citizenship, these are Israeli Jews
Not mercenaries and not the rest of your fantasies

However much debatable your statement is, one can argue contrary however that is not the topic here and Turks do not go around denying there shortfalls, visit the Turkish defence section you will see plenty of Turks criticising the governments ability to handle certain issues and the countries inability to produce certain systems. Unlike the certain members here who think KSA and Arabs have flying stealth horses.
You just mix things up to your likings.. no Arab here is stating anything without sources and articles.. that means you are jealous /and or too arrogant to see KSA advances in many scientific fields.. We never criticise Turkey on its achievement, that is the difference we are happy for turkey while you are jealous and have a negative perception of KSA and the Arabs in general..

Well definitely years ahead of the Iraqi and Syrian one, control your own country first then talk about military matters.

Actually when it comes to CT role, urban warfare Iraq is more experienced than Turkey.
Turkey wasn't attacked by the US several times.

Clean the PKK which is a tiny shit group to start with, until then keep quiet. You created this entire thread and want to exclude any talk about Turkey so you can bash some others in the region to feel a bit better about yourself, feel better yet?

If you wanted a genuine answer as to why 'Israel was so successful against the Arab states' you wouldn't mind me bringing up Turkey to discuss any military encounters they had. I know you're not looking for a genuine answer, if you were you wouldn't ask but research yourself. You're here to stroke your *** on Turkish superiority lol. But have it your way for all I care.

Without insulting
The same can be said of Turkey and its war against terrorism and the kurds

Turkish army is in full country of every city and town in Turkey, other then some PKK terrorists digging ditches in alleys and planting IED's. Same could be said for Israel then, cant you control rock throwing Palestinian kids, whats wrong with you?

Unlike say Egypt = IS in Sinai, KSA = Houthis in the South, Libya, do I need to mention Syria and Iraq.

Greeks also conquered the known world at the time, so did the Italians, so did the Persians, so did the Turks, British, all in prospective.

Now get back on topic troll.

Mods know who is the troll, another proof of your jealousy in this post.. What the Arabs conquered, no one did it before or after them, you were just some vassals who had converted to Islam and the Arabs made you who you became because of your acceptance of Islam.. but they found out later that you were not worth it up till today.. brotherly relations.. yes economic relations yes.. nothing more..
Maybe you should define the word troll in your mind before writing it.. you'' ll find out that you are a big troll on PDF.. that is why you are projecting it here.. it comes from your trolling mind set nothing else and you can't hide it because you have no control on your emotions or brain..

Actually when it comes to CT role, urban warfare Iraq is more experienced than Turkey.

Clean the PKK which is a tiny shit group to start with, until then keep quiet. You created this entire thread and want to exclude any talk about Turkey so you can bash some others in the region to feel a bit better about yourself, feel better yet?

If you wanted a genuine answer as to why 'Israel was so successful against the Arab states' you wouldn't mind me bringing up Turkey to discuss any military encounters they had. I know you're not looking for a genuine answer, if you were you wouldn't ask but research yourself. You're here to stroke your *** on Turkish superiority lol. But have it your way for all I care.
You nailed it, that what we call a professional sick troll.. you see all his posts also in other threads.. it is always the same story..

He can't have it his way here.. too many intelligent and well informed members all around PDF..

Turkish army is in full country of every city and town in Turkey, other then some PKK terrorists digging ditches in alleys and planting IED's. Same could be said for Israel then, cant you control rock throwing Palestinian kids, whats wrong with you?

Unlike say Egypt = IS in Sinai, KSA = Houthis in the South, Libya, do I need to mention Syria and Iraq.
All the countries you mention are in partial or total chaos

But even Israel and Turkey don't deal perfectly with the threat from within
The West, too, by the way

Read the thread title.

You know Turkey is by Iraqi accounts "invaded" or "illegally in Iraqi lands" right about now lol when are you going to kick them out?

LOL after IS bleed you out in Mosul ye maybe your Shia and Iranian fighters are more experienced in combatting Wahhabi terrorists.

America couldn't clean Taliban, you going to tell them to keep quite? really Iraqi troll shouldn't you be freeing your country from IS or the Shia's whichever faction you belong to.

All the countries you mention are in partial or total chaos
But even Israel and Turkey don't deal perfectly with the threat from within
The West, too, by the way

I never claimed they did, just that they haven't lost any land to armed groups.

Dual citizenship or triple citizenship, these are Israeli Jews
Not mercenaries and not the rest of your fantasies
It is reality..go google it.. you'll be shocked as with other facts I did provide you many times..
And there were no Russians left in Egypt in the 1973 war, so go lie somewhere else..

It is reality..go google it.. you'll be shocked as with other facts I did provide you many times..
And there were no Russians left in Egypt in the 1973 war, so go lie somewhere else..
Believe me I checked, you're a liar

I did not claim that Soviet pilots flew Egyptian planes in 73
Except that they flew, I did not mention a year

Your problem is that you react from emotion and not from your head
Maybe that's why Arabs are always losing (in the present)

Back
Top Bottom