What's new

Why is Israel So Successful Against Arab Armies

As mentioned, USA only started to support Israel militarily after the six day war.
USA forced UK and France to retreat 1956.

Yes, true. Since then there has been a virtual total control by the Israeli lobby of the American political system and media. America is being bled dry for Israel.

They sold the weapons to the Arabs, who has ever denied it.. they started to send very little help (paid for) when the US opened a huge air and sea bridge to provide its proxy with every kind of weapons it had (for free).. The Russians also threatened to send troops after the US said it may intervene and send troops on the ground.. if the Arabs decimate the bulk of the Usrael army that was trapped in western Sinai..
Also for those who say that there were no foreign soldiers and pilots helping Usrael (apart from the US satellite photos and flights of the SR-72 black birds), how could the Usraeli soldiers master all the new technologies sent to them in few hours, while it takes months and years for the US personnel to master them?

Last edited:
Read the thread title.

You know Turkey is by Iraqi accounts "invaded" or "illegally in Iraqi lands" right about now lol when are you going to kick them out?

LOL after IS bleed you out in Mosul ye maybe your Shia and Iranian fighters are more experienced in combatting Wahhabi terrorists.

America couldn't clean Taliban, you going to tell them to keep quite? really Iraqi troll shouldn't you be freeing your country from IS or the Shia's whichever faction you belong to.

I don't know.. but why is PKK so successful against Turkey

Yes, true. Since then there has been a virtual total control by the Israeli lobby of the American political system and media. America is being bled dry for Israel.
Even if true what it has to do with Israeli wars with the arab armies?

There is nothing to do with the lobby in the United States

The United States began to support Israel because Israel defeated all the Soviet allies, obtained intelligence, and more
For example, Israel managed to steal the MiG 21, which the Americans could not get hold of

Believe me I checked, you're a liar

I did not claim that Soviet pilots flew Egyptian planes in 73
Except that they flew, I did not mention a year

Your problem is that you react from emotion and not from your head
Maybe that's why Arabs are always losing (in the present)
Actually it is the contrary, if you really looked for the information you won't be lying your teeth out!
Go anywhere and ask who are emotional and headless, the Jews or the Muslims.. you'll be shocked again..

Even if true what it has to do with Israeli wars with the arab armies?

What an idiotic answer!!

It has everything to do with it, that is from where and how you get your weapons and political support to try to fight wars..

Because the PKK is a terrorist organization and Turkey is a regular army
There are only two steps that can be taken to defeat a terrorist organization: killing or deportation
In today's world, values are corrupted and therefore the steps I mentioned above can not be carried out
Therefore, no country today is able to defeat terrorist organizations
And that's why terrorist organizations pop up like mushrooms after the rain

30 years of PKK not an inch of Turkey lost.

1 week of IS half of Iraq is lost lol With brand new Iraqi weapons in IS hands.

Maybe open a thread about it and watch the Turkish members tear your Iraqi backside another one.

Because the PKK is a terrorist organization and Turkey is a regular army
There are only two steps that can be taken to defeat a terrorist organization: killing or deportation
In today's world, values are corrupted and therefore the steps I mentioned above can not be carried out
Therefore, no country today is able to defeat terrorist organizations
And that's why terrorist organizations pop up like mushrooms after the rain

Ignore the troll, he doesn't even believe himself what he wrote lol

Actually it is the contrary, if you really looked for the information you won't be lying your teeth out!
Go anywhere and ask who are emotional and headless, the Jews or the Muslims.. you'll be shocked again..

What an idiotic answer!!

It has everything to do with it, that is from where and how you get your weapons and political support to try to fight wars..
I did not talk about Muslims and Jews
I talked about you, and I speculated that maybe most Arabs are like you and so they lose

By the way, Jews think of reason, of emotion, of imagination
This is why we say about ourselves "one Jew - three opinions"

Israelis win because they have faith and they believe in their principles.

They are stronger and united unlike Arabs or Persians.

They have conviction and the strategy for that.

1 week of IS half of Iraq is gone With brand new Iraqi weapons in IS hands.

You didn't answer my question, the PKK has been successful and have recently outsmarted Turkey politically.

Maybe open a thread about it and watch the Turkish members tear your Iraqi backside another one.
Cheap insults is all they'd give, they know little about it. However, 2014 collapse was quite similar to your 2016 partial collapse of the coup. Except the opposing side weren't civillians but an armed group.

1 week of IS half of Iraq is lost lol With brand new Iraqi weapons in IS hands.

Ignore the troll, he doesn't even believe himself what he wrote lol
I want to give information to all the users in the forum

You didn't answer my question, the PKK has been successful and have recently outsmarted Turkey politically.

Cheap insults is all they'd give, they know little about it. However, 2014 collapse was quite similar to your 2016 partial collapse of the coup. Except the opposing side weren't civillians but an armed group.

How did IS do to the Iraqi army in 1 week what PKK couldn't do in 30 years?

What was there secret succes against the cowardly Iraqi army who dropped there guns an ran against a bunch of guys in pickup trucks.

Really even among Arabs you Iraqis are hated, ever wonder why.

Like I said open a thread or don't troll, your country has a history of losing every war it's been into.

How did IS do to the Iraqi army in 1 week what PKK couldn't do in 30 years?

What was there secret succes against the cowardly Iraqi army who dropped there guns an ran against a bunch of guys in pickup trucks.

IS taking Mosul was caused by a political collapse, top leadership of the army collapsed. It's very comparable to Turkey's 2016 coup which caused a partial collapse of the army, the result was soldiers on the ground, tanks taken over by civillians. Difference in Iraq is that the collapse was on a much larger scale and the opposing force weren't civillians but IS terrorists on a large scale. The 'coward' factor is outdated, if they were they wouldn't have liberated Mosul which was described by US generals as the most brutal urban warfare seen since WW2. The 2014 narrative is no longer valid.

You're still avoiding answering about the PKK whilst I do not mind answering about Iraq's collapse of 2014.

Really even among Arabs you Iraqis are hated, ever wonder why.
Good achievement

Like I said open a thread or don't troll, your country has a history of losing every war it's been into.
You're upset that we're bring Turkey into the matter, you want to bash others in peace, I enjoy this so i'll continue.

I did not talk about Muslims and Jews
I talked about you, and I speculated that maybe most Arabs are like you and so they lose

By the way, Jews think of reason, of emotion, of imagination
This is why we say about ourselves "one Jew - three opinions"
That is why you are too arrogant..
Where have you seen Arabs losing.. they put Usrael on the death bed in 1973 and you still say they lose.. go ask Golda Mayier in her grave she might tell you again..

You can talk about me, but i know your are targeting Arabs and Muslims.. anyway the Jews are the most superstitious humans one can find.. that is enough to see their backwardness..
if it wasn't for the US total support, the Zionists will be at the bottom of humanity..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom