What's new

Why is Everything FREE in Pakistan?! - traveler Drew Binsky

neighbors-waking up to the reality...well-nigh

sujendra pratap
1 day ago
Indian media.....spreads only hatred against Pakistan...lots of love to Pakistan from India...I hope peace prevails between both of us...

Vishal Venkat
1 day ago
Meanwhile here in India, tourists are charged extra prices lol. Love to Pakistan from India

Ashish John Kujur
3 hours ago
That's true indian media is always saw a different face of Pakistan and is about border and surgical strike nobody is asking about neighborhood and better relationship

Albert Swift
2 hours ago
That is really good ....India we loot the foreigners ✌✌✌✌love from India to Pakistan

Prathap Ganesharajah
1 day ago
Wow.... This changed by whole perception about Pakistan... They are indeed very very good people.. Thanks for showing this to the world Drew

Anuj dhaliwal
1 day ago (edited)
Seeing this video made me realise What Indian media show about Pakistan is completely false. The people's there are great they are our brothers & Why will media not portray Pakistan negative coz media is owned by a particular political party & all they want is vote, they don't care about emotions friendship love They are the reason we have differences

Thanks guys from across.

Last edited:
Somehow, I don't understand why it should be promoted. The influx of foreign tourism and the commercialization of tourism industry will eventually change this precious goodwill gesture. Hospitality is a trait to be proud of but when you are earning a livelihood for your family then you cannot always do this when there's a huge number of foreign tourists.

Such videos will also set a wrong expectation/precedent for foreign tourists, some of whom might even exploit it to their advantage, which could eventually turn into an ugly situation. We have all seen and experienced this commercialization of tourism industry in Murree, where the hosts rip-off their guests and if someone try to resist, they beat him and even her (happened last year) like a thief. Things have changed a lot in Kaghan Valley as well.

Back
Top Bottom