What's new

Drew Binsky blew away by Pakistani Hospitality

That is the level of hospitality here in Pakistan, not just for foreigners but i myself have witnessed this hospitality all over Pakistan, but specially in KPK.

That is the level of hospitality here in Pakistan, not just for foreigners but i myself have witnessed this hospitality all over Pakistan, but specially in KPK.

Here's a Tiny Url of Drew's Video in case you want to copy/paste via your phone:

https://TINYURL.COM/DBPAK

I have shared with a dozen of my American friends just now and telling that this is a 4 minute video of a Jewish, white, American redheaded male; where I live and married to--it's all a WASP circle for me for over quarter century.

Some of them asked me whether they would be welcomed in Pakistan; at that time--around 2016-- I told them that yes, they would be very warmly welcomed you but I wasn't myself sure about the security situation then.

The hospitality in Pakistan is universal. Heck, from Karachi, I experienced that in northern Pakistan waaay back in my two trips in 1990 and 1991. Maybe more generous to the white folks but nothing wrong in that. Just stay fair to all tourists. Keep it simple and sweet--the KISS principle.

PS. I think this thread should be merged with the other Drew Binsky main thread.

Back
Top Bottom