What's new

Teacher and cousin of Black Lives Matter founder ‘Tased to death’ by LAPD

Blacks are treated like shit in America I’ve seen this with my own eyes especially the poor
If your black and born on the wrong side of town your fucked just for the colour of your skin .
Indeed!. Blacks treat other blacks like crap. Literally. Too much black on black crime.

The video was edited. Can someone share unedited version of the whole encounter?

Also, someone who is already overpowered,unarmed and has 2-3 police officers on top of him should not need to be tasered repetitively or get prolonged ones in succession at such short intervals.

If they already suspected him for DUI as reported initially and can be seen in the video by the officer, they should use taser even lesser and use physical force to restrain him as not to make it a contributing factor. As for his mental state, a traffic incident can be a trauma and cause PTSD or being in other state of mind.

Also, in the extended version of video released by police, he actually came looking for police and guided them to the scene before the whole incident started to unravel. Everything started to become worse once police were told he caused the accident.
Maybe he shouldn't start running away. Go to time index 6 minutes.

White America is always innocent. US hate schedule:

Monday: Pakistan hate day.
Tuesday: Russia hate day.
Wednesday: China hate day.
Thursday: Muslim hate day.
Friday: African American hate day.
Saturday: Mexico hate day.
Sunday: Tiki torch day.

Another fact is he died 4 to 5 hours after this incident. If you are reacting to the taser, it would have been around 1 to 2 hours, I had been tased multiple time before (you had to as this is a part of Police Academy) and I did have a bad reaction to it, and it show almost immediately, if he died 4 to 5 hours after the incident (or after being transferred to hospital) most likely the taser is not the direct cause of death.
as i said in another place the taser is high voltage and low current electricity , its about 50,000 volts , and he was tased way above 15sec . the arrythmia , asystole and respiratory arrest can happen way above 1-2 hours , if no sign of electrical or biochemical anomaly were observed in him he must have been under observation for 8-10 hours , if any sign of anomaly observed in him he must receive farther more comprehensive evaluation

as i said in another place the taser is high voltage and low current electricity , its about 50,000 volts , and he was tased way above 15sec . the arrythmia , asystole and respiratory arrest can happen way above 1-2 hours , if no sign of electrical or biochemical anomaly were observed in him he must have been under observation for 8-10 hours , if any sign of anomaly observed in him he must receive farther more comprehensive evaluation
Already answered your post on the other thread, you don't need to go around and keep posting the same thing on different post.

The video was edited. Can someone share unedited version of the whole encounter?

Also, someone who is already overpowered,unarmed and has 2-3 police officers on top of him should not need to be tasered repetitively or get prolonged ones in succession at such short intervals.

If they already suspected him for DUI as reported initially and can be seen in the video by the officer, they should use taser even lesser and use physical force to restrain him as not to make it a contributing factor. As for his mental state, a traffic incident can be a trauma and cause PTSD or being in other state of mind.

Also, in the extended version of video released by police, he actually came looking for police and guided them to the scene before the whole incident started to unravel. Everything started to become worse once police were told he caused the accident.
lol, the man repeatedly said "I killed kilo" and earlier he tried to steal a car after crashing his. After all that like the late great Micheal Jackson said "it doesn't matter if your black or white" your getting tazed. He was a danger to himself and others. The police did nothing wrong.

How can one turn over and not resist arrest when an officer is poking his elbow right into ones neck ?

Perfect excuse for an extra judicial killing . Its like strangulating someone and then ordering don't gasp for air else Iam going to tase you .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom