What's new

Why is China opening so many fronts ?

Dark1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
In the last few months , China has -
Rammed 2 vietnamese boats , sinking one.
Harrassed Indonesian boats
Flown over taiwans territory 4 times
Banned imports from Australia
Indicted 2 Canadian citizens as revenge action
And ofcourse ingressed in no mans land on India's borders
It already has a tenuous relationship with usa, but i don't blame China entirely for that.
So in the midst of the greatest global challenge facing humanity, what exactly is china's gameplan?
Except for the nazi excursions in 1939 , i can't really find any logical parrallels for their actions .
And China is a massive country, not as if it needs to cultivate so much hostility in its neighborhood for a few more kms .

Only reason i can think is that they want to divert attention from the Chinese link to the covid virus , but it would be a massive over reaction.
Of course could just be a power play when everyone is trying to save their countries , but that is too cynical.

It already has a tenuous relationship with usa, but i don't blame China entirely for that.
So in the midst of the greatest global challenge facing humanity, what exactly is china's gameplan?
Except for the nazi excursions in 1939 , i can't really find any logical parrallels for their actions .
And China is a massive country, not as if it needs to cultivate so much hostility in its neighborhood for a few more kms .

Only reason i can think is that they want to divert attention from the Chinese link to the covid virus , but it would be a massive over reaction.
Of course could just be a power play when everyone is trying to save their countries , but that is too cynical.

Chinese have been doing this for many years now.

Nothing new.

Chinese are just claiming the land and water which belongs to them.

Guys i know this is a special defence forum but for once lets have a serious discussion. Lets avoid the one liners.
Its beyond my wildest imagination that in the midst of a once in a century pandemic, china instead of being a force of good is creating friction.

Guys i know this is a special defence forum but for once lets have a serious discussion. Lets avoid the one liners.
Its beyond my wildest imagination that in the midst of a once in a century pandemic, china instead of being a force of good is creating friction.

Did it ever occur to you that it is not China picking up the fights but it is the others who are ganging up against China?

Did it ever occur to you that it is not China picking up the fights but it is the others who are ganging up against China?
For a serious discussion why not take up my points one by one and argue your assertion ?
For example what reason could a country like Indonesia have to suddenly gang up on China ? They have never had a conflict .

Wrong question asked.
Right question: Why so many rivals attack China in the same time.
Answer: Because China rejuvenate, and the west can NOT accept.

To India:
If China fail, you are the next. Don't take pleasure in others misfortune. It's quit stupid to be west pawn.

at least china is not engaging in long running invasion war against another country, like India does to Pakistan and Kashmir. The only reason you hear those incidents, because they are still just isolated incidents.

Wrong question asked.
Right question: Why so many rivals attack China in the same time.
Answer: Because China rejuvenate, and the west can NOT accept.

To India:
If China fail, you are the next. Don't take pleasure in others misfortune. It's quit stupid to be west pawn.
Nope, its the right question. Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, India, etc. don't count them as part of the west. I guess in your mind, anybody who resists against China are considered puppets of the west. Need to be China's puppet.

Nope, its the right question. Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, India, etc. don't count them as part of the west. I guess in your mind, anybody who resists against China are considered puppets of the west. Need to be China's puppet.

Vietnam and India have become an allies of the US since the collapse of the USSR. India is part of Quad and Indo-Pacific.

Philippines and Japan have been allied with US since WWII

Indonesia is the only independent nation in your list. Indonesia has been leaning towards the US since the collapse of USSR.

Vietnam and India have become an allies of the US since the collapse of the USSR. India is part of Quad and Indo-Pacific.

Philippines and Japan have been allied with US since WWII

Indonesia is the only independent nation in your list. Indonesia has been leaning towards the US since the collapse of USSR.
Being allies don't mean being a puppet. Since Russia and China are allies, whose the puppet?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom