What's new

Why is China opening so many fronts ?

Being allies don't mean being a puppet. Since Russia and China are allies, whose the puppet?

Russia (Militarily) and China (Economically) are equal powers. Hence their relationship would be on equal terms.

On the other hand all these nations that are allied to the US are minnows. They will always be treated as puppets.

Russia (Militarily) and China (Economically) are equal powers. Hence their relationship would be on equal terms.

On the other hand all these nations that are allied to the US are minnows. They will always be treated as puppets.

If they are treated as puppets, why are there no U.S. bases in India? Surely as puppets, they suppose to allow that.

If they are treated as puppets, why are there no U.S. bases in India? Surely as puppets, they suppose to allow that.

India has already signed the logistics agreement with the US. US has freedom to use all of India as she chooses.

o_O Sure, until I see a U.S. military base set up with thousands of troops and aircraft, you just spouting air.

The whole of India is US' military base. How hard is that to understand?

The whole of India is US' military base. How hard is that to understand?
Your explanation is hard to understand. I still don't see a U.S. military base established anywhere in India as you claimed as our own.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16059347-shattered-trident

Since this is about China opening many fronts, I recommend this book to anybody about a possible conflict with China and the other countries involved. Its worth reading it. Especially for those living in the region. Even for Chinese posters as well.

While trailing a Chinese nuclear attack sub, Jerry Mitchell, the captain of USS North Dakota, is shocked to see the Chinese boat torpedo a Vietnamese merchant ship.

This blatant act of aggression is the opening gambit in a war that has blindsided the U.S. and quickly embroiled all nations in the western Pacific. These nations, bound together in the newly formed Littoral Alliance, have begun a covert submarine campaign aimed at crippling China's economy before China can set in motion its own plot to dominate the region.

In a desperate attempt to buy the president enough time to resolve the crisis diplomatically, Mitchell's submarine squadron is ordered to interfere with attacks by both sides. China and the Littoral Alliance are both determined to win, no matter the cost, and as each side increases the level of violence, they approach a dangerous tipping point. Larry Bond's Shattered Trident is a race against time, as the submarines of Mitchell's squadron must execute their mission before the world witnesses an economic catastrophe—or worse, a nuclear exchange.

At the Publisher's request, this title is being sold without Digital Rights Management Software (DRM) applied.

Your explanation is hard to understand. I still don't see a U.S. military base established anywhere in India as you claimed as our own.

Okay let me elaborate.

King is not there to fight for the soldiers. Soldiers (minnows) are expected to fight for the King (US).

US has specific military bases in Japan and Philippines as those countries have hostile population. US needs troops on the ground to ensure that those governments are not toppled and those countries do not give up fighting China.

On the other hand, Indians are know for their inbuilt slave thinking. You can ask the British how hard Indians fought for British India.

If Trump says jump, Modi will ask how high my lord and Indians will start clapping to encourage their leader Modi succeed in that endeavor.

India has given a blank check to the US. US will en-cash it if there is a need. As of now, there is no reason to do so.

In the last few months , China has -
Rammed 2 vietnamese boats , sinking one.
Harrassed Indonesian boats
Flown over taiwans territory 4 times
Banned imports from Australia
Indicted 2 Canadian citizens as revenge action
And ofcourse ingressed in no mans land on India's borders
It already has a tenuous relationship with usa, but i don't blame China entirely for that.
So in the midst of the greatest global challenge facing humanity, what exactly is china's gameplan?
Except for the nazi excursions in 1939 , i can't really find any logical parrallels for their actions .
And China is a massive country, not as if it needs to cultivate so much hostility in its neighborhood for a few more kms .

Only reason i can think is that they want to divert attention from the Chinese link to the covid virus , but it would be a massive over reaction.
Of course could just be a power play when everyone is trying to save their countries , but that is too cynical.
Typical misleading tactics.

It is Australia first provoke China with stupid accusation.

Finally, India open front with Pakistan, Nepal and China in last few months yet some will be selective and not to mention it.

Okay let me elaborate.

King is not there to fight for the soldiers. Soldiers (minnows) are expected to fight for the King (US).

US has specific military bases in Japan and Philippines as those countries have hostile population. US needs troops on the ground to ensure that those governments are not toppled and those countries do not give up fighting China.

On the other hand, Indians are know for their inbuilt slave thinking. You can ask the British how hard Indians fought for British India.

If Trump says jump, Modi will ask how high my lord and Indians will start clapping to encourage their leader Modi succeed in that endeavor.

India has given a blank check to the US. US will en-cash it if there is a need. As of now, there is no reason to do so.

Considering how many bases we have around the world, and Trump threatening to pull out of Germany, seems to me the King is doing most of the fighting.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16059347-shattered-trident

Since this is about China opening many fronts, I recommend this book to anybody about a possible conflict with China and the other countries involved. Its worth reading it. Especially for those living in the region. Even for Chinese posters as well.

While trailing a Chinese nuclear attack sub, Jerry Mitchell, the captain of USS North Dakota, is shocked to see the Chinese boat torpedo a Vietnamese merchant ship.

This blatant act of aggression is the opening gambit in a war that has blindsided the U.S. and quickly embroiled all nations in the western Pacific. These nations, bound together in the newly formed Littoral Alliance, have begun a covert submarine campaign aimed at crippling China's economy before China can set in motion its own plot to dominate the region.

In a desperate attempt to buy the president enough time to resolve the crisis diplomatically, Mitchell's submarine squadron is ordered to interfere with attacks by both sides. China and the Littoral Alliance are both determined to win, no matter the cost, and as each side increases the level of violence, they approach a dangerous tipping point. Larry Bond's Shattered Trident is a race against time, as the submarines of Mitchell's squadron must execute their mission before the world witnesses an economic catastrophe—or worse, a nuclear exchange.

At the Publisher's request, this title is being sold without Digital Rights Management Software (DRM) applied.

Don't argue with this false flogger, the guy is a troll and is a CCP bot/bootlicker.

Considering how many bases we have around the world, and Trump threatening to pull out of Germany, seems to me the King is doing most of the fighting.

You are fighting where there are no minnows to fight.

Forget about fighting, EU is not even prepared to fund their military.

On the other hand here in India people worship President Trump as god.

WATCH: Man erects six-foot-tall Trump statue to worship
By News Desk
Published: December 22, 2019
TWEET EMAIL
2123014-farmerinindiabuildssixfootdonaldtrumpstatue-1577026101-503-640x480.jpeg

.SCREENGRAB: RT

They say seeing is believing and such is the case with an Indian farmer who worships a six-foot-tall statue of United States President Donald Trump.

According to Vice, Bussa Krishna, 32, from the Jangaon district of Telangana state calls himself Trump’s biggest fan.

On June 14, he celebrated the 73rd birthday of the US president by building a statue of Trump to worship.

Krisha said he admires the “bold attitude” and “strong leadership” of the US president.

This included a special ritual ceremony known as ‘abhishek’, where he poured milk onto the statue the way one would normally do for deities, while chanting “Jai Jai Trump” (glory be to Trump).

He even gave him a tilak and garland at the celebration he hosted in a tent filled with posters wishing Trump a happy birthday.

“I installed Trump’s statue with my own money and it cost me around Rs 1.3 lakh,” Krishna said.

WATCH: Indian man worships Donald Trump as ‘god’

“After installing his statue many people are calling me a Trump fan. I also observe a fast every Friday for Trump. I will live as a Trump fan and die as a Trump fan.”

Krishna first got famous for being the Republican leader’s devotee when he declared that he had put up a photo of Trump in his prayer room and worshipped it like a god, even offering turmeric and flowers.

He said he did so after a Telangana-born software engineer, Srinivas Kuchibhotla, was killed in a hate crime in February 2017 by a US Navy veteran at a bar in Kansas.

“I thought the only way the US president and his people could understand the greatness of Indians is to display our love and affection towards them. That is why I started worshipping Trump with a hope that the prayers would reach him one day,” he had said then.

And while Pakistani fans believe their country lost the recent World Cup match against India because they overindulged in burgers, this guy is convinced that Trump was responsible for India’s victory.

“On the day of the India vs Pakistan cricket match, I saw him in my dream and thankfully India won the match. Since then, I have even kept Trump’s picture as a wallpaper in my mobile,” he said.

Man spends $2,000 on a statue of #Trump for worshiping and ‘other purposes’

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) pic.twitter.com/jO8BhXhQ49

— RT (@RT_com) December 22, 2019

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2123014/9-watch-man-erects-six-foot-tall-trump-statue-worship/

Nobody ask you to fight. It's more of land grab and resources stealing by US using brute force.
Oh yeah? What land have we grabbed since WW2? Surely we considered some land being giving to us in return for all those conflicts since the 1940s.

Don't argue with this false flogger, the guy is a troll and is a CCP bot/bootlicker.

I have said before and will say it again. I am an Indian Muslim and be would be proud to carry the Pakistani flag.

Typical misleading tactics.

It is Australia first provoke China with stupid accusation.

Finally, India open front with Pakistan, Nepal and China in last few months yet some will be selective and not to mention it.
You do realize that this forum is chock full of Pakistanis and Chinese celeberating the Chinese 'incursion ' into Indian claimed territory not the other way round ? How has India opened a front with china ? Lets be honest for once. And analyze Chinese actions. Must be a well thought of reasoning behind their actions to have friction with nearly all their neighbors . DISCLAIMER- i don't know your compulsions , so be careful.
Other countries is just misdirection from you.

Back
Top Bottom