What's new

Why Indians generally hate Aam Aadmi Party and Kejriwal?

Then how is he anti Muslim? :D U just awesomely contradicted urself.

See. Only way to understand this is as follows:

In 2002, BJP was in centre and Modi was sent in power fro his good governance abilities especially due to earthquake relief work which required governance. Now, Congress known for votebank politics saw Muslims drifting towards Modi coz of his relief work. Then we see a train bogey burnt by some antisocial elements in a congress bastion area. Things shud be obvious for u henceforth.

Now after the riots, Congress got this weapon to demonize the govt coz after 2 years elections were overdue. They succeeded and formed govt.

In all this political game, poor Modi who always beleved in good governance and development got caught. the above video shows Modi's anger and frustration for what is impressed upon him. When u do development and good governance, u do it for all irrespective of caste creed religion. U being in Nordic countries must know better than anyone else.

:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had big hopes from Kejriwal and his new thought about changing Delhi to a clean state, but apparently, his party has already started taking grossly wrong steps by pointing their guns at the PM.

Look at the IF condition.

You'll understand.

Sounds like our greatest prince of politics Imran Khan :D

Is Kejriwal really our Imran Khan? :D

I know. But thats not only Pak mentality. Its Congress mentality too.
At least we and Congress have a lot in common then! Shouldn't have voted for partition in 1946! :D

Sounds like our greatest prince of politics Imran Khan :D

That seems to be a close enough comparison.

I have read a few of your political threads talking about IK.

Only the days coming ahead will tell about what AK has to offer to the people of Delhi.

Looking at the first condition his party man put, I am thankful I belong to Sikkim. :D

Its just a general question I am trying to understand after this party's recent victory in Delhi's election. Thanks in advance for your valuable response :-)

@Agent Smith @SarthakGanguly @SrNair @WAR-rior @Tridibans @levina @13 komaun @thesolar65 @Ashokudu @OrionHunter @jaunty @Otocal @ni8mare @SamantK @Marxist @lightoftruth @wolfschanzze @Ajaysingh @noksss @itachiii @Star Wars

Capture.JPG

Capture (1).JPG

Is Kejriwal really our Imran Khan? :D

At least we and Congress have a lot in common then! Shouldn't have voted for partition in 1946! :D
Shuushh. Pakistani Admins mite ban u. No matter how logical or illogical u are. U have to accept creation of Pakistan. Thats a dictatorial verdict u see. Have to abide by it.

He has an explaining to do if he truly believes in democracy why riots happened and its aftermath during his tenure.

It's a little more complicated than that, He had just won his seat a few days before the riots and had been a chief minister for a very short time. The administration wasn't really in his control & took cue from a very powerful figure who was not in government - Praveen Togadia of the VHP who had been acting as a parallel power for some time even before Modi was CM. Modi seemed to have not been very decisive but actual collusion is not likely considering what happened between him & the VHP just a couple of years later when he had become far more established. He went after Togadia & his henchmen with brutal efficiency to a point that Togadia feared setting foot in Gujarat. Unlike what many in Pakistan believe, he is not exactly the RSS favourite because of his refusal to take dictation from anyone. His record in Gujarat certainly bears that out. He did go along with a divisive campaign immediately after the riots but he does not display direct hatred towards Muslims & as he grew more established, he clearly went for the development angle primarily.

No politician can afford a mea culpa nor should one expect them to. What should be looked at is the track record on the whole. Admitting weakness or even incompetence can hardly be expected from a politician with ambition to higher office.

Last edited:
Ya rite. He replaced KB Patel so that he cud kill muslims. Thats exactly what Congis wanted us to beleive. :D

He did not replace KBP to kill muslims. I was in Ahmedabad that time and I know the story better than you. KBP had botched up the BJP with lots of infighting. The situation deteriorated continuously and headed for a complete deadlock and paralysis. At that time the BJP, in desperation decided to parachute a tough guy from outside, a nobody who had worked at a ground level, but who had a knack of organizing and winning elections when needed. He was an RSS guy on loan to BJP but with a reputation for being a tough guy. BJP sent him in to quell the revolt and bring order back to the system. Everyone woke up one day and asked 'Narendra f***ing who' is the CM did you say? While he did clamp down KBP and the others began scheming against him the same way Harshwardhan schemes against Bedi. Modi knew that his position in BJP, especially Gujarat BJP was very precarious. His true power base was the RSS. No matter what the local BJP bosses thought of him, if the highest RSS presidents gave their blessing no one, including ABVP could remove him from CM ship. And therefore, when Godhra happened, he set out to prove his 'Hindu Credentials' through the riots. He asked RSS top brass- I'm taking revenge for Hindus, this is the ideology of the organization, are you going to punish me for that? And the RSS obviously inetevened and asked ABVP to stuff it. With this Modi had secured his turf as the CM of Gujarat. KBP etc. became non actors. Now do the pieces fit in for you?

Its just a general question I am trying to understand after this party's recent victory in Delhi's election. Thanks in advance for your valuable response :-)

@Agent Smith @SarthakGanguly @SrNair @WAR-rior @Tridibans @levina @13 komaun @thesolar65 @Ashokudu @OrionHunter @jaunty @Otocal @ni8mare @SamantK @Marxist @lightoftruth @wolfschanzze @Ajaysingh @noksss @itachiii @Star Wars

Winning elections is one thing but fulfilling his poll promises is all together a different ball game. Lets see how he plays his second innings. People gave him another chance in spite of his antics. Delhi public is very forgiving in my opinion.

He did not replace KBP to kill muslims. I was in Ahmedabad that time and I know the story better than you. KBP had botched up the BJP with lots of infighting. The situation deteriorated continuously and headed for a complete deadlock and paralysis. At that time the BJP, in desperation decided to parachute a tough guy from outside, a nobody who had worked at a ground level, but who had a knack of organizing and winning elections when needed. He was an RSS guy on loan to BJP but with a reputation for being a tough guy. BJP sent him in to quell the revolt and bring order back to the system. Everyone woke up one day and asked 'Narendra f***ing who' is the CM did you say? While he did clamp down KBP and the others began scheming against him the same way Harshwardhan schemes against Bedi. Modi knew that his position in BJP, especially Gujarat BJP was very precarious. His true power base was the RSS. No matter what the local BJP bosses thought of him, if the highest RSS presidents gave their blessing no one, including ABVP could remove him from CM ship. And therefore, when Godhra happened, he set out to prove his 'Hindu Credentials' through the riots. He asked RSS top brass- I'm taking revenge for Hindus, this is the ideology of the organization, are you going to punish me for that? And the RSS obviously inetevened and asked ABVP to stuff it. With this Modi had secured his turf as the CM of Gujarat. KBP etc. became non actors. Now do the pieces fit in for you?
Hmm. Interesting. Will chk my sources for ur story. Personally it sound logical to me but will wait.

Also plz explain why did Godhra train burning happen? Coz talking bout 2002 riots without mentioning Godhra is typical propaganda work into place. Why is congress not involved in this as per u?

Back
Top Bottom