What's new

Why Indians generally hate Aam Aadmi Party and Kejriwal?

Could be but I doubt if all RAW-agents support BJP. They are supposed to be non-partisans, when recruited, don't they? :D
But now BJP is in power so BJP agents == RAW agents. :D

We do not see capitalism is something "bad", only unchecked, unregulated capitalism that steals most of the gains of national economic growth from the working and poor classes!
Exactly. I have been saying the same thing since my 1st post.

But now BJP is in power so BJP agents == RAW agents. :D
LOL. But I know from my sources that ISI is not allowed to recruit agents from political affiliations. In the past ISI actively recruited people from Islamic parties that turned out to be terrorists in the entire world, defaming ISI. So now the new policy is that as long they are patriots, they are recruited. BJP is far from being a patriot party as its a den of corruption :D

And why do all India haters are cheering for him?
Because we "Indian haters" hate anti-Muslim Modi :D

yeah AAP say something is fishy, when has BJP ever accepted they were wrong. Their President was caught taking bribes and they defended even that.
And do u know their president was backstabbed by BJP people themselves. Another reason for BJP loss in delhi.

Even u agree when RSS and BJP cadres come to action in unity, nobody can defeat them in this country. Thats their reach. AAP was lucky that Delhi BJP is not a unified lot.

Do u know in 2004, RSS didnt support BJP?

LOL. But I know from my sources that ISI is not allowed to recruit agents from political affiliations. As long they are patriots, they are recruited. BJP is far from being a patriot party as its a den of corruption :D

Ur statements in above posts are illogical and without facts. Modi isnt anti Muslim. ;)

LOL. But I know from my sources that ISI is not allowed to recruit agents from political affiliations. As long they are patriots, they are recruited. BJP is far from being a patriot party as its a den of corruption :D

Actually you guys or I say majorty of you hate all non-Muslims so It hardly matter what you like or hate for non Muslims like us.

And do u know their president was backstabbed by BJP people themselves. Another reason for BJP loss in delhi.

Even u agree when RSS and BJP cadres come to action in unity, nobody can defeat them in this country. Thats their reach. AAP was lucky that Delhi BJP is not a unified lot.

Do u know in 2004, RSS didnt support BJP?

BJP has an endless myth making factory. The fact that UPA came in twice means that the entire machinery of BJP can be sent to col storage- it really is down to the public. Even today's loss is getting whitewashed. DOn't fall for the myth that the media has created around BJP- fact is that these are not very smart guys. HUge anti-incumbency led BJP victory. Now it's falling apart.

BJP’s Loss In Delhi Was Intelligently Planned. They Wanted Arvind Kejriwal To Win Over Kiran Bedi - Story Alert

Actually you guys or I say majorty of you hate all non-Muslims so It hardly matter what you like or hate for non Muslims like us.
You won't believe if I told you how much we hate our "own" Muslims. Look at ISIS for instance!

Denmark and Sweden has no oil, only Norway does :) Nordic model works over there as well :D

Not the first time someone accused me for this, and it won't be the last :D

Denmark & Sweden have strong Industries & these type of Models aren't feasible for large countries like ours

Ur statements in above posts are illogical and without facts. Modi isnt anti Muslim. ;)
After what he did in the aftermath of Gujarat riots, I am pretty sure he is anti-Muslim :D

Denmark & Sweden have strong Industries & these type of Models aren't feasible for large countries like ours
You guys are on the right path. Big Industries start with small industries that India excels in the time being.

BJP has an endless myth making factory. The fact that UPA came in twice means that the entire machinery of BJP can be sent to col storage- it really is down to the public. Even today's loss is getting whitewashed. DOn't fall for the myth that the media has created around BJP- fact is that these are not very smart guys. HUge anti-incumbency led BJP victory. Now it's falling apart.

BJP’s Loss In Delhi Was Intelligently Planned. They Wanted Arvind Kejriwal To Win Over Kiran Bedi - Story Alert
Then its understood that u dont know how elections are fought. U dont know the role of cadres in party victories. Its not only bout giving money or alcohol. Its much more than that. Ground cadres are very important for any party's victory. BJP lost coz its cadres made it lose. Even after antiincumbancy, BJP cadres by putting their full force had atleast brought the defeat margin to 5, 10 seats if not more. This mandate clearly shows BJP cadres played against national leadership in support of local leadership.

How do u explain Krishna Nagar defeat for Kiran Bedi and BJP which is a Hindutva bastion?

After what he did in the aftermath of Gujarat riots, I am pretty sure he is anti-Muslim :D

You guys are on the right path. Big Industries start with small industries that India excels in the time being.
And how is that video proof of ur claim? He was a CM of a state for 4 months when that riot took place. Do u really think a CM can head some riot?

Do u beleive Nawaz Sharif is a terrorist coz Model town massacre happaned?

Back
Top Bottom