What's new

Why Indians generally hate Aam Aadmi Party and Kejriwal?

Super-rich must increase their share of taxation as they get richer on nation's economic growth. Common man is dependent on wages that rarely increase, so they shouldn't be taxed as much as the rich. Problem in US and most Western countries is that super-rich are not even close to the taxation they used to after WW2.
Who says? Super Rich are taxed upto 50% and common man only 20-30%.

Differential taxation is the way to go forwards and all are moving in that direction.

But all these are onus of the govt and no point blaming the capitalists.

In Delhi after Kejriwal's departure last time
CORRUPTION soared ; the bureaucracy went on a corruption overdrive

That became a big issue ; the comparision between the 49 days and the later period

We will have to see. I think the effort to remain in Delhi was a spectacular one. How fast to spread will have to be decided by them. I think they'll fight next Lok Sabha and will have created an organization to fight it. If they decide to not spread that fast, that's all right too I guess.
Again, its subject to how they perform in next 5 years. Its either make or break for AAP.

Who says? Super Rich are taxed upto 50% and common man only 20-30%.
After WW2, super-rich in US and many Western countries were taxed progressively, some to even close to 85 - 90 % on real returns. This direct taxation fueled post WW2 economic boom that lasted three decades endlessly. Only after Reagon and Thatcher came along with their "conservatism" that common man lost his leverage in economy.

He said SORRY in his each public meeting for resigning last time
and that too with FOLDED HANDS

People forgave him and gave him another chance

I'd rather have a leader that says SORRY WITH FOLDED HANDS than someone who takes money from Ambanis and doesn't declare it.

Again, its subject to how they perform in next 5 years. Its either make or break for AAP.

Of course it is.

I'd rather have a leader that says SORRY WITH FOLDED HANDS than someone who takes money from Ambanis and doesn't declare it.
Bhai money ki baat na kar. Everyone knows from where AAP takes money, etc. Recent farzi companies where 2 crores of AAP were funded? U know bout this story right?

Its better we compare on factual basis.

Simple

He is not a LEADER but Sadak Chap activist and incompetent to lead the Qom,what India needs is a leader with a vision not politician or activists.

For ex... Amitabh Bacchan may be a good man and patriot but we can't make him a P.M

Last edited:
The amount of traffic this thread is gaining from PDF's Indian members, I am starting to wonder if BJP agents have infiltrated our beloved PDF :D

After WW2, super-rich in US and many Western countries were taxed progressively, some to even close to 85 - 90 % on real returns. This direct taxation fueled post WW2 economic boom that lasted three decades endlessly. Only after Reagon and Thatcher came along with their "conservatism" that common man lost his leverage in economy.
That was one way of doing things. I believe a strong capitalist economy controlled and regulated by a strong pro poor govt will do wonders for a hugely polulated nation like India.

Back
Top Bottom