What's new

Why Indian Music Is Not Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say it one last time normally, maybe you will get it maybe you won't. I don't like Russian movies/songs, but I don't go around telling Russians their movies and songs s*ck, because its something that Russians make for their own countrymen. Its up to tthe Russians to decide whether they want they like the movies and songs they are producing.

Similarly, you Pakistanis are NOT Indians. We can decide what kind of movies/TV shows/Songs we like and what kind we don't because it is OUR country (INDIA) that is producing these things for our countrymen (INDIANS). I don't know why you Pakistanis (in case you forgot which country
funny-crying-baby-snot-bubble.jpg
belong to) feel like it is your birthright to talk on behalf of INDIANS. You are not INDIANS. That is all.

I thank pan singh for this. :lol:

Ok guys check it out indian copy of our 1970's song agar tum mil jao.

Pakistani original song.

Indian copy of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
we have rag,khayal .music and khathak and darbari dance:P...............

That's why US president likes and comment about " Why This Kolaveri di,"

and how about Slumdog millionare

I felt Tamil Music is more like upbeat full of life halagula as much as i had listened

Whether Indian music/film is good or bad is immaterial. Pakistanis just love Bollywood. In Cinema houses in London where Bollywood films are playing, 70% of the crowd is Pakistani :lol:

:smitten: How can You call these bad?

Oh damn how can i forgot 1966 Pakistani song Ko Ko Korina. :lol:

YouTube Master Saleem and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Star Plus Chhote Ustaad 2010

mora sayyan mu se bole na:woot:

That's why US president likes and comment about " Why This Kolaveri di,"

and how about Slumdog millionare

A R Rahman and Resul Pookutty got Oscar awards for the music.

Most of the Pakistani members here are Punjabi so they are hell bent on promoting only punjabi music. All other seem alien to them.

There are different style/genre of Musics and different class of audience. I think better than us members on a defence forum lets leave it to the market to decide on a hit or flop

Many of the members may be of old age and might be living with the syndrome that every think in our times was better. "Hamare jamne mein to...".
e.g. I use to hear from a lot from the few elders about mugal-e-azam as a movie but it did not appeal to me it was devoid of historical facts, too dramatic and lofty dialogues some over grandiose sets which were far removed from the time being depicted, but then I did not say that on their faces.

To all of the elders and people of my age I must remind that if a young person ascribes to our idea out of respect for our age then kindly respect theirs. Its not necessary what we like it like by all; an individual group is not the world.

I hate rock I also hate western classical, I also hate a most of classical Punjabi, sufi, Gazals and South India songs , I love hiphop, pop but then its me and I have no right to tell you what is right or wrong.

Pathetics indians have copied so many of our songs, yet they are trying to say Pakistani music is bad. Lol.and there are 19 more of these videos. Indians should have some shame.

WE have no shame :victory:....we are shameless people :bunny:.....we love to copy songs from paksitan,korea romania ....the list soooo laaaaang :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom