What's new

Why Indian Music Is Not Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest their movie industry is doing well than us but in music PAKISTAN ROCKS!

Dear Indians,

Check your Indian bachis,

They like Pakistani music. No need to be insecure. Our music has always been top class. If you are nad go and ram your heads into marble pillars and floors.

'Indian' music industry is not limited to Bollywood. And moreover no one is insecure. The problem is when people come commenting about things, that was NOT meant for them in the first place.

No one is crazy., man. I cant listen to chiknee chameli for more than 5 seconds

Its not about u its what the general perception is we r talking here:wave:

if Indian music is so BS then why most of ur radio stations n music channels n even in many tv shows they play Bollywood Music

Other than that Chikni Chemeli is just n item song more over a party song for people who want to have fun for sometime

But there r many other good songs that Bollywood produce which n many of which have been sung by many Indian as well as Pakistani Singers

but the problem here is that when people like u who hate India so much don't like to watch bollywood or listen Indian music altogether start a new thread about Indian music based on their limited knowledge n exposure just to bash Indians some way or the other:hitwall:

Yes you are right.

And today's indian songs...... :tdown:

Touch me touch me......

Kiss me kiss me......

Insert it insert it......

Leave it leave it...... :lol:
in college we use to say .. in all songs for tru meaning.. replace Dil with Lund .. thats exactly the reason of the song.. try it.. its a lot of fun..

chura liya hai tumne ye dil ko...
mere dil mein aaj kya hai, tu kahe to..
o mere dil ke chain..
dil deke dekho dil deke dekho ji.
Dil ke armaan aansuon mein..

LOLO

I hold.every right to comment on any thread here as long as this site is owned by Pakistanis. If you want to use that logic then the joke is on you. Stop coming to this Pakistani run website. But you won't. So suck it up.

in college we use to say .. in all songs for tru meaning.. replace Dil with Lund .. thats exactly the reason of the song.. try it.. its a lot of fun..

Last edited by a moderator:
and some times we listen hindi songs because of language similarities too ,have u ever heard that we listen tamilian or marathi songs :pop:

Dear Indians,

Check your Indian bachis,

They like Pakistani music. No need to be insecure. Our music has always been top class. If you are mad go and ram your heads into marble pillars and floors. :lol:

I will say it one last time normally, maybe you will get it maybe you won't. I don't like Russian movies/songs, but I don't go around telling Russians their movies and songs s*ck, because its something that Russians make for their own countrymen. Its up to tthe Russians to decide whether they want they like the movies and songs they are producing.

Similarly, you Pakistanis are NOT Indians. We can decide what kind of movies/TV shows/Songs we like and what kind we don't because it is OUR country (INDIA) that is producing these things for our countrymen (INDIANS). I don't know why you Pakistanis (in case you forgot which country you belong to) feel like it is your birthright to talk on behalf of INDIANS. You are not INDIANS. That is all.

Pathetic Indians bring politics even to music threads. That's why I say Indian people are beneath us.

There is no such thing as indian music, there is bengali music, punjabi music, tamil music etc. Bollywood song does not represent india, Bollywood songs may be in decline but the other songs in other parts of india still has its sheen left. Try listening to gazals, they still rock

Wah , what logic !

I shall not even try to contest this because you can drag a horse to water but you cannot force it to drink.

To me the best pakistani song ever is this , I find it unbeatable in sentiment , lyrics and the singer. many may not agree but this is the best song to listen to in the eve over a drink..

Aaj Jaane Ki Zid Na Karo - Farida Khanum - YouTube

I hold.every right to comment on any thread here as long as this site is owned by Pakistanis. If you want to use that logic then the joke is on you. Stop coming to this Pakistani run website. But you won't. So suck it up.
ooh.. someones getting touchy,,its a public forum.. owned by no one.

:rofl::rofl: ye gana tha ya apki dil ki baat don bhai :P

Dil ki baat nahin... lol.. replace Dil , as i mentioned earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom