What's new

Why Indian Music Is Not Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Me Bollywood Songs and Movies Starts from 1986,87 and Finishes in 1998 !

Those were the days when the movies got stories..Songs were amazing.. Actors and actress were acting naturally.After that sorry to say but Bollywood lost its charm at least for me.

The 1st Bollywood movie i watched was Kalia and All rounder on VCR.

Some off the top of my head. Not to mention Jagjit sing and Kailash Kher

Last edited by a moderator:
Thalabathy was in 90s...Still evergreen...Mani + Raja = awesome in its superlative.
not a big fan of thalapathy songs... i think the 80s songs especially from rettai vaal kuruvi, nizhalgal, and dozens of others.. amazing.

Nobody asked, but the **** sucks. Problem?

Either Punjabi or Bollywood everything is imported from India, in marriages, concert, TV programs you have Indian songs, God knows how many people are involved in piracy of Indian music in Pakistan. Still Pakistanis saying Indian music is not good. :lol::lol:

To be honest their movie industry is doing well than us but in music PAKISTAN ROCKS!:victory:

not a big fan of thalapathy songs... i think the 80s songs especially from rettai vaal kuruvi, nizhalgal, and dozens of others.. amazing.

:disagree:

Raja Raja Sozhan naan.....:enjoy:

Dear Indians,

Check your Indian bachis,

They like Pakistani music. No need to be insecure. Our music has always been top class. If you are nad go and ram your heads into marble pillars and floors.

.its called tooting ur own horn ...its not us who created this thread.lol

Apart from the Hindi speaking market u got no where to peddle ur product. Consider ur singers lucky.

Anyways i got to hear some good new music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom