What's new

Why Indian Music Is Not Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No music is bad music, every one has its audience...

I didn't like classical when I was teen, Now I like classicals. Some ppl say that old Indian songs were good, I will mention many old songs those were not good.

Some ppl say new songs are not good, I can mention many new songs which are soul touching. Some say Pakistani singers are good, You can see many Pakistani singers sing like shi!t, same goes to India many Indian singers don't sing well..

One can not generalize...

Indias music is not good like in 1940 or 1950 bcoz indian generation divided in two cultures, i used to say they are not divided they have converted their selves in American style and they are so impressed by Americans they even use to copy them in every field Music,Clothes,their styles even their Language as u all know all indians used to talk in english even they feel insult if their no english involves while they talking as always seen in indian shows or movies,they are adopting in every aspect of their lives from tow to head they forget their culture or maybe like they ashamed of their culture.

i have seen no country like india where people are converted into another culture so fast i dont find any example

i wana ask indians specially Hindu familys dont u people dont like ur roots or whats the case with u people ?

tell the truth .. you made that statement to attract trolls...
so ill do it... YOUR COuntry.. Islam culture has nothing to do with south asia.. it should be in the desert of arabia..
and you guys thing you are persians, arabs, afghans or whatever...LOL

Indias music is not good like in 1940 or 1950 bcoz indian generation divided in two cultures, i used to say they are not divided they have converted their selves in American style and they are so impressed by Americans they even use to copy them in every field Music,Clothes,their styles even their Language as u all know all indians used to talk in english even they feel insult if their no english involves while they talking as always seen in indian shows or movies,they are adopting in every aspect of their lives from tow to head they forget their culture or maybe like they ashamed of their culture.

i have seen no country like india where people are converted into another culture so fast i dont find any example

i wana ask indians specially Hindu familys dont u people dont like ur roots or whats the case with u people ?

India is open minded culture, we accepted good things from many culture. Living in cocoon is not our culture.

No music is bad music, every one has its audience...

I didn't like classical when I was teen, Now I like classicals. Some ppl say that old Indian songs were good, I will mention many old songs those were not good.

Some ppl say new songs are not good, I can mention many new songs which are soul touching. Some say Pakistani singers are good, You can see many Pakistani singers sing like shi!t, same goes to India many Indian singers don't sing well..

One can not generalize...

its easy to compare difference between quality of old and new.

The songs my grand grand parents liked are still liked by my generation too whereas this shyt dabang dabang munni chunni is forgotten in few months and nobody will sing it after decades unlike old songs.

as far as those who sing shi.t well in my opinion those who sing shi.t and still are hit are not singers but occasional fresh stuff

its easy to compare difference between quality of old and new.

The songs my grand grand parents liked are still liked by my generation too whereas this shyt dabang dabang munni chunni is forgotten in few months and nobody will sing it after decades unlike old songs.

as far as those who sing shi.t well in my opinion those who sing shi.t and still are hit are not singers but occasional fresh stuff

I couldn't agree more with the bold part above.

On the rest - refer underlined part - again its a case of personal preferences. People these days hardly like or appreciate things which are timeless - everything is fast food type. Quick & fast.

To be honest, Bollywood neither represents Indian Music nor Indian dance, when you are calling it from an Arts perspective. Please remember that Bollywood is commercial and entertainment. It's like Naomi Campbell is page 3 pic (for entertainment) and people are talking about her table manners.

There are a lot of good music, musicians in India, however they are not in mainstream since in India commercial music is dominant. This could be attributed to the new Indian generation which is transiting from old cultural reforms which are obsolete to liberal/varied style of living and lack of good musical education to masses through institutes. In every city of India you can find metal, punk, RnB, classical, orthodox groups etc type of music as like elsewhere in the World. However, the exposure is dimmed due to the sheer volume of commercial music (it's like the light of a torch remains the same but is dimmer under the sun due to it's more dominance). From time to time bollywood also comes out with good music, however I do agree chiknei chameli are like googla gump no one cares about, however in contrast someone like Gulzaar when writes for an item number such as Namak Ishq ka, it then sounds like a different ball game.

I like Pakistani music alike, but I am not into sufism and Gazals so can't comment on them. However, when it comes to my style of music then it's UK, USA and Sweden which comes on top :)

And one final thing, for god sake don't measure in the name of music, youtube and find your own liking :)

ghanta BC.. ..

Pakistani Music is like beating steel can with a spoon.. No one has any idea of orchestration,opening is at the same plane as closing...... Plus all the singers sing through noses.. Helloooo Noses are for breathing not just singing.. Atif is monotonous, Lets see him try singing a duet with Shreya Ghoshal..or compete against Sonu Nigam

and as far as listening to Indian songs.. why dont you guys go and listen to your brother China's songs.. wo nahi karoge..

kyonki samajh nahi aata hai kuch...

Face it .. you guys have limited taste in music.. and when people starts to move on to different tastes .. you guys start shatting bricks...

But why are Pakistanis crazy about Indian music.
Original Post By Gigawatt
No one is crazy., man. I cant listen to chiknee chameli for more than 5 seconds
Original post by lcewolf
v v good answer......

If you think Indian music is only Chickni Chameli or stuff like that I will advice you to please get medical help for reducing grey cells in your brain.

ghanta BC.. ..

Pakistani Music is like beating steel can with a spoon.. No one has any idea of orchestration,opening is at the same plane as closing...... Plus all the singers sing through noses.. Helloooo Noses are for breathing not just singing.. Atif is monotonous, Lets see him try singing a duet with Shreya Ghoshal..or compete against Sonu Nigam

Oh thats why Indians have copied Pakistani music many times and guess what came up with pathetic lyrics lolzz

as far as Atif Aslam is concerned he is just a shokiya singer not a singer, as well as Sonu nigam, you can compare it with Ali Zafar.

as far a helooooooo noses well mmmm you can stay happy with big vast noses we have no issue with that if you have wide ones which can be used for breathing as well as singing

and as far as listening to Indian songs.. why dont you guys go and listen to your brother China's songs.. wo nahi karoge..

kyonki samajh nahi aata hai kuch...

I wonder if anyone has noticed hamesh nosey singing

Normal pakistanis dont hold such opinion as OP posted here.OP is suffering from paranoia and no doubt,look at the comments section,It proves all whether chikni chameli is hit of fail in pakistan

Oh thats why Indians have copied Pakistani music many times and guess what came up with pathetic lyrics lolzz

as far as Atif Aslam is concerned he is just a shokiya singer not a singer, as well as Sonu nigam, you can compare it with Ali Zafar.

as far a helooooooo noses well mmmm you can stay happy with big vast noses we have no issue with that if you have wide ones which can be used for breathing as well as singing

I wonder if anyone has noticed hamesh nosey singing

We have one Himesh Reshamiyaa..Pakistan's entire music industry sings through noses.

Indian Music industry never copies.. it only gets inspired.. and not just from Pakistani music.. but from worldwide because why should we miss a beautiful tone just because we cant understand Korean :azn:

You name one singer from Pakistan who can hold a candle against Norah Jones or SP Balasubramanian Sir.. for that matter you should listen how beautifully AR Rehman sings Sufi songs..

Normal pakistanis dont hold such opinion as OP posted here.OP is suffering from paranoia and no doubt,look at the comments section,It proves all whether chikni chameli is hit of fail in pakistan

Problem is all the "Normal" Pakistanis have moved on from PDF..Now we are left with people like Razapak... I miss the old days....

We have one Himesh Reshamiyaa..Pakistan's entire music industry sings through noses.

:cheesy: still we are a hit there seems the wide noses from across failed

Indian Music industry never copies.. it only gets inspired.. and not just from Pakistani music.. but from worldwide

:agree: we know you copy from every other country and your bollywood copy Hollywood .

You name one singer from Pakistan who can hold a candle against Norah Jones or SP Balasubramanian Sir.. for that matter you should listen how beautifully AR Rehman sings Sufi songs..

Our Sufi music from decades back is still better than AR Rehman.

Current # 01 song in Kerala:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom