What's new

Why Indian Music Is Not Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assamese songs are great listen to this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Indias music is not good like in 1940 or 1950 bcoz indian generation divided in two cultures, i used to say they are not divided they have converted their selves in American style and they are so impressed by Americans they even use to copy them in every field Music,Clothes,their styles even their Language as u all know all indians used to talk in english even they feel insult if their no english involves while they talking as always seen in indian shows or movies,they are adopting in every aspect of their lives from tow to head they forget their culture or maybe like they ashamed of their culture.

i have seen no country like india where people are converted into another culture so fast i dont find any example

i wana ask indians specially Hindu familys dont u people dont like ur roots or whats the case with u people ?

or why no music like mukesh not been able to find in bollywood ?

I love Lucky Ali Songs..He has a special voice

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly Kollywood music is much better than Bollywood music as far as I have observed.

I disagree with you , both are best in its own class. Indian classical /hindustani music is a base of north Indian songs likewise Carnatic music in south India.

i wana ask indians specially Hindu familys dont u people dont like ur roots or whats the case with u people ?

We like our roots much more than you. That's why we are still _______ ...:rolleyes: ;)

I disagree with you , both are best in its own class. Indian classical /hindustani music is base of north Indian songs likewise Carnatic music in south India.

Personal observation. You can disagree.

Wah , what logic !

I shall not even try to contest this because you can drag a horse to water but you cannot force it to drink.

To me the best pakistani song ever is this , I find it unbeatable in sentiment , lyrics and the singer. many may not agree but this is the best song to listen to in the eve over a drink..

Aaj Jaane Ki Zid Na Karo - Farida Khanum - YouTube

very nice song ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom