What's new

Why India Occupied Siachen?

Gyong La - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's NEAR Siachen glacier, not in Siachen glacier.

Like I said in a previous post, Pakistanis are below Siachen, around Siachen but not ON Siachen.

Technically , it means that Pakistani's are still on the Siachin ... Make it below , upward or near ... Isn't going to change facts ... Everybody knows Siachin has 3 passes - 2 are controlled by your country - one by us ... So what is so hard to comprehend ?

i have repetedly told in my other post that we do not have a foot hold in that land that we claim as ours, its controlled by the Chinese and we have not done what you guys are doing going repeatedly after that piece of Land.
On the other hand you guys know that IA claims it as their land but you do not accept and go peace with us, instead you back stab us in Kargil,
With a lot of post that says that we are the defaulters from the Pakistani side, i regret that i opted for demilitarizing that land/ we can not relie on the Pakistani word as far as outpost and teritorial claims are considered/

Thanks for that reveal. So everything you have been citing so far on Siachen was ceremonial.

I don't regret on my pick of demilitarization of this barren land because I believe both the nations are bearing unnecessary burden.
I also don't care what you think, for me you are no different from typical keyboard worriers.

Good night and I may not be able to reply your post so please don't waste your energy on typing one for me.

We are unnecessary fighting over a non-issue. Siachen was always India's part and India never occupied it.. It is rightfully there as it belong to India.. Stop fighting over such petty matters people..

Technically , it means that Pakistani's are still on the Siachin ... Make it below , upward or near ... Isn't going to change facts ... Everybody knows Siachin has 3 passes - 2 are controlled by your country - one by us ... So what is so hard to comprehend ?

Actually you are not on siachin just around.We just want proper demarcation on maps and ur army is reluctant to do so..reason??

it will expose your positions and how badly u were beaten on siachin..:lol:

and its ur wish to accept our positions otherwise u can continue to sit at bottom.

During 11 previous rounds of dialogue New Delhi had demanded a signed map from Pakistan, showing its forward troop locations, as a prerequisite for a Siachen settlement. Pakistan demurs, ostensibly because that would “legitimise” India’s “intrusion” into Siachen. Rawalpindi’s refusal to authenticate its positions has scuttled all previous dialogue. The reason for that reluctance, the Indian Army believes, is that a signed map would clearly show how badly Pakistan was beaten in Siachen. Although Pakistan terms it “the Siachen dispute”, its forward-most positions cannot even see the glacier. From 13th April 1984, when an all-volunteer Indian force was helicoptered to the Bilafond La pass, India’s complete control of the Saltoro Ridge has shut Pakistan out of Siachen.

Broadsword: Army watches as Siachen dialogue resumes

Actually you are not on siachin just around.We just want proper demarcation on maps and ur army is reluctant to do so..reason??

it will expose your positions and how badly u were beaten on siachin..:lol:

and its ur wish to accept our positions otherwise u can continue to sit at bottom.

Broadsword: Army watches as Siachen dialogue resumes

We don't want the so called demarcation since we consider it would be equal to accepting and validating Indian aggression.

Wonder how many times same blog would post would be shared again and again by fanboys here. :what:

I am saddened too because the loss of Pakistani soldier's lives but that was none of India's fault.. We neither launched the avalanche nor us sitting there had any effect.. We are safe-guarding our territory and you are safe-guarding the territory that you have occupied..

We don't want the so called demarcation since we consider it would be equal to accepting and validating Indian aggression.

Wonder how many times same blog would post would be shared again and again by fanboys here. :what:

you are again wrong buddy;).You were about to sent forces in siachin but we sent first and sat at top.
its like sour grapes that its indian aggression:lol:..if you can do kargil then why cant go on siachin;).

india almost control whole glacier and exchanging of maps will expose where u r sitting now and this is the humiliation which ur army doesnt want to face.

The why do you always cry about how Siachen is a 'needless' issue which can be solved 'in an hour'?

We are not the ones whose economy is bleeding bad because of Siachen. It's a minor strain, if anything, for us.

We are not the ones who are losing soldiers regularly on Siachen. In fact, we have not lost a single soldier for the past eight years.
We are not the ones occupying the lower grounds. In fact, we have the advantage of occupying the higher ground.

Why should we show any urgency to solve Siaches, then?

Your economy can continue to bleed for all we care.

Time to accept the reality and move on.. We are wasting lives for absolutely nothing..

Unless ofcourse you do not consider Gyong La a part of Siachin Glacier :lol: ... Yes , going by that logic , we aren't on the glacier but the same can be said for Sia La and Bilafond La :azn: ... But technically , we are still on the glacier and in much better condition ... We sit on the bottom , have to spend less and are able to checkmate any Indian aggression ( even though you cant come down and fight ) ... Your presence on Siachin presents no danger to Northern Areas or KKH ...

Then by all means don't ..no one is forcing you.

There is a reason 'the' process is called a negotaition(ie compromise)...as it involves "give and take"
We have the high ground ..we are ready to withdraw from there , but we need something in return too.

Time to accept the reality and move on.. We are wasting lives for absolutely nothing..

No we are not. We have not lost a soldier in Siachen for the last eight years.

We are not responsible if Pakistani soldiers die due to lack of equipment of clothing or preparedness on their side.

In fact, we have not lost a single soldier for the past eight years.
We are not the ones occupying the lower grounds. In fact, we have the advantage of occupying the higher ground.

Really ? Who were the 20 poor souls that were buried by avalanche just a month before ?

Yes you are , but what threat do you post to us ? :azn: ... Can you threaten Skardu or KKH ? :no:

Unless ofcourse you do not consider Gyong La a part of Siachin Glacier :lol: ... Yes , going by that logic , we aren't on the glacier ... But technically , we are in much better condition ... We sit on the bottom , have to spend less and are able to checkmate any Indian aggression ( even though you cant come down and fight ) ... Your presence on Siachin presents no danger to Northern Areas or KKH ...

its nothing related to spend less..if our army spend 100Rs on one soldier then your army spend 100 Rs on 3 soldiers.
if you are happy while sitting down then leave that area even and why ask us to go down ;)
siachin is indian part and our army is correct and we dint loose even a single soldier from last 8 yrs ;)
and monthly exp there is about 1.5 billion Rs

Back
Top Bottom