What's new

Why India Occupied Siachen?

The land has a very little significance. To be honest it is just all about the ego of the aggressors.

As one PA officer was saying on TV: "Hum nai un ko lock laga dia hai Siachen par. Woh is sai ziada aagai nahi aa saktai". He was true.
and if the land is so insignificant, then Why come down and occupy INDIAN out post in kargil, it was to demand Saichin.
As far the mistrust in concerened, its because of your over smartness, may be you guys have to come with a open word and ask UN to host a agreement that estabishes the present positions as both the countries International border and even any one violates this agreement then its bound to face any evasive action that the other party takes.

That was the case with your erstwhile Quaid post as well.

...now it's called Bana post. ;)

Would love if you try to repeat it. Oh my twenty four years are already gone. Somebody in Dehli definitely knows the price of such foolishness.;)

I never wanted to go this way..

Nehru’s statement in Lok Sabha on March 5, 1963 which said that “Pakistan’s line of actual control reached the Karakoram pass" In other words what Pakistan believes is correct - straight line in a northeasterly direction from NJ 9842 up to the Karakoram pass on its boundary with China

Now tell me who violated accords? Pakistan?

As per Nehru statement that galcier belongs to us, as we think it is ours.
The same Nehru told that we own Aksai Chin, base on that can teh Chinese with draw.
And I am not convinced with your post as you do not have tape or video recorded what he has told/

Anything else other than unasked advice you guys give everyday?
I think you can do the same when you asked to read my countries history/

and if the land is so insignificant, then Why come down and occupy INDIAN out post in kargil, it was to demand Saichin.
As far the mistrust in concerened, its because of your over smartness, may be you guys have to come with a open word and ask UN to host a agreement that estabishes the present positions as both the countries International border and even any one violates this agreement then its bound to face any evasive action that the other party takes.

We don't accept your aggression on Siachen and consider Siachen to be part of Baltistan and hence the Kargil Doesn't mean the wasteland has some immense significance.

We don't accept your aggression on Siachen and consider Siachen to be part of Baltistan and hence the Kargil Doesn't mean the wasteland has some immense significance.
on what lala land you are my friend.
Is that because you claim a no mans land you risked war that might have eventually resulted in a nuclear war.
There is a old tamil saying which ill translate to you
"When you tell a lie, atleast tell it in a fasion that is close to be accepted"

on what lala land you are my friend.
Is that because you claim a no mans land you risked war that might have eventually resulted in a nuclear war.

No lala land buddy. That's the truth. We conducted Kargil because we wanted to end Indian occupation of our land. Or else whatever danger you pose to us from those peaks of Siachen PA has already worked well to counter them.

you guys dont have to accept...as whole world backed us...see,we're still in both Kargil and Siachen..where are you???

No lala land buddy. That's the truth. We conducted Kargil because we wanted to end Indian occupation of our land.
if that was and still is your intension, then I hope neither INDIA is going to vacate the high grounds and hand it over to you in a plater.

The same Nehru told that we own Aksai Chin, base on that can teh Chinese with draw.
And I am not convinced with your post as you do not have tape or video recorded what he has told/

/

And you are convinced with Aksai Chin part without tape or video?.

you guys dont have to accept...as whole world backed us...see,we're still in both Kargil and Siachen..where are you???

Yeah heard this rubbish from every other Indian troll.

if that was and still is your intension, then I hope neither INDIA is going to vacate the high grounds and hand it over to you in a plater.

Good that you have understand our intentions. Strange you didn't know it.

Yeah heard this rubbish from every other Indian troll.

well,you must heard somthing more...like gilgit-baltisthan and Pak occupied kashmir is also indian territory..right???well,history isn't trolling,read history...what happened after 1947???

And you are convinced with Aksai Chin part without tape or video?.
i have repetedly told in my other post that we do not have a foot hold in that land that we claim as ours, its controlled by the Chinese and we have not done what you guys are doing going repeatedly after that piece of Land.
On the other hand you guys know that IA claims it as their land but you do not accept and go peace with us, instead you back stab us in Kargil,
With a lot of post that says that we are the defaulters from the Pakistani side, i regret that i opted for demilitarizing that land/ we can not relie on the Pakistani word as far as outpost and teritorial claims are considered/

No lala land buddy. That's the truth. We conducted Kargil because we wanted to end Indian occupation of our land. Or else whatever danger you pose to us from those peaks of Siachen PA has already worked well to counter them.
I don;t want to offent the brave soldiers under whoes blanket you are talking sh#t, is it because you have worked well that 139 of your soldiers are strugling to see their next of kin under 80 feet of snow.

Don't worry fellow countrymen, we will take back that Muslim land of Kashmir, which rightfully belongs to us.

Back
Top Bottom