What's new

Why Ind creates problem for Pak?

Sir,
You agreed with my point so you should raise your voice in India(as you are Inidan) not to disturb Pakistan....

Your inflation was negative...
Still your debt/deficit is increasing...
Is there any other reason for that?
Are you getting loans?

:pakistan:
I'm am not any economy expert, but I know few basic things.

1. For getting loans, you have to pass some minimum criteria
2. Negative or positive inflation has nothing to do with getting loans
3. Loans are not indicator of poor economic condition (you see, the nation with greatest loan is USA)

Hope you got the point.

India have always caused problems for Pakistan even after its constitution, in 1948, India stopped water of Sutlej River, in 1968 the same repeated, and the hard work continued by the india till today. At international forums, india have does its best to make Pakistan alone no matter its cricket or WTO.

This is like this, snakes bite human as they are poisonous they cant change their nature of injecting their venom to get their victims hacked to death, these are humans who need to learn to avoid from snake bites!

:D
No comments .............:D

3. Loans are not indicator of poor economic condition (you see, the nation with greatest loan is USA)

Hope you got the point.

Inflation in India turned negative 1.61 for the first time in 32 years but the prices of food items like fruit and vegetables, cereals and oil were still higher than last year.....

The goods are still getting expensive.....
How is Indian economy doing better...
Their exports are "significantly" high than last several years and they are giving subsidies to people....or.....when the world is in recession...how the exports grew....
I agree there might be increase in number of Indian exports but Indians are printing money...

Sir with due regards....Governments play with those numbers....
Reality on ground is what everyone knows....General Public cannot afford things....
If you sell a thing for $5 and now you sell it for $4.90...for me its not deflation...they play with numbers sir...

I know system very well....

USA is a poor nation
Pakistan can also print tons of money and start construction projects so the money does not go to the public and the inflation doesn't go that high but people get a job....our economy will also have a boom...
If we work really carefully like India than we can also see a boom...

If U.S. had the money from their exports than yeah they were rich but its not true...
U.S. also spent $900b to support its economy...
We should also start construction projects...pore money...give contracts to local companies...employment...factories...
It's not that easy...but it’s a rough outline....

If other countries do the same...we should also start...

Last edited:
Sir,
You agreed with my point so you should raise your voice in India(as you are Inidan) not to disturb Pakistan....

Your inflation was negative...
Still your debt/deficit is increasing...
Is there any other reason for that?
Are you getting loans?

Each country has different ways on how it counts inflation. India uses wholesale index which far less reflective of true value. The "true cost" to the consumer is increasing in India.

Which deficit do you mean - budget deficit, trade deficit?
Budget deficit has gone up for all countries that can incentive growth and has the capacity to do so has done so successfully this year applying the Keynesian theory.

India gets all the loans it needs. I dont understand what loans are you referring about?

Inflation in India turned negative 1.61 for the first time in 32 years but the prices of food items like fruit and vegetables, cereals and oil were still higher than last year.....

Explained above

I dont know whether you are contradicting yourself. Indian economy posted 6.5% growth this year and expected to post 8-9% growth next year.

Their exports are "significantly" high than last several years and they are giving subsidies to people....or.....when the world is in recession...how the exports grew....
I agree there might be increase in number of Indian exports but Indians are printing money...

No one can print money and get "rich". Ask Zimbabwe about that!

You have taken very little effort and time in basic understanding of economics. You can go to Indian government site to get the raw data on Indian exports and compile them yourself, or if you have access to economist reports on India, you will be get the evidence.

Reality on ground is what everyone knows....General Public cannot afford things....
If you sell a thing for $5 and now you sell it for $4.90...for me its not deflation...they play with numbers sir...

Unfortunately, you dont. What you have stated his does not make any sense ! (no disrespect to you)

USA is a poor nation

There you go again!

Pakistan can also print tons of money and start construction projects so the money does not go to the public and the inflation doesn't go that high but people get a job....our economy will also have a boom...

Printing money without having "real" economic growth results in inflation. Pakistan is already going through a bit of inflation herself.

Pakistan's "strategic assets" are impacting its world image, and hereby chances of getting FDI.

If U.S. had the money from their exports than yeah they were rich but its not true...

US borrows money - does not print money to spend the stimulus!

We should also start construction projects...pore money...give contracts to local companies...employment...factories...

Please read atleast some basics in economics. What you are saying does not make any sense.

If the entire goal in the world is to just print money, everyone would agree and everybody would be rich.

'Paper Money' is like a commodity. If you print too many than what is required by the market, you have increased inflation. And if the future expectation of inflation gets root in the system, economy is in course for self-destruction.

You gave the answer....
U.S. printed money and they are on the brink....

Sir you use wholesale index...goats index whatever you use...
Tell me when your general public is happy...
Or they think the situation is better...until than try to improve...

U.S. borrowed money from whom?
May I know
Federal Reserve?
It’s a long story bro...

From whom U.S. borrowed $900b
:yahoo:
hahahaha

Its not 1000 crores sir...
as Man Mo Han Singh says

Almost all of the new age economists are Americans/Europeans....their system failed many times in the shape of recession/depressions....
Zimbabwe pored the money directly to the people..
U.S. is poring money by construction and other projects...
Sir don't involve India here please....
You won't listen anything negative about India as you are an Indian Shudra or maybe Brhamin...who cares.....

Last edited:
:pakistan: Pakistan has always had its dooms day predictions and theorists ever since it was created. For a country that borrows money to feed itself it has nuclear power. A Muslim country with nuclear power. Why was that such a sour pill for the world to digest? Isreal has nukes to wipe Arabs of the earth if it comes to it, why cant a muslim country defend herself?. Indian media is pakistan crazy every day i read reports on websites like thaindian of the pakistani nuke situation and how the army is doing this and that. Pakistan's army has made mistakes in the past but IF it didnt weild power our politicians would have sold us out. the ISI is seen as a thug on the world stage paaleeeeeez why are black people shooting eachother in the same neighbourhood in America. Why did America have a crack epidemic? How America strangled Cuba and bullies countries. Indians are thinking to faar ahead at the moment. Ecpially when it comes to the dreams of finishing China. China has got such military might you could have your Sukhois there alday long to little effect, Chinas power gives the US shivers. Oh and the best i hear is India will destroy Pakistan disintegrate it bla bla why didnt it After Mumbai? the answer will be because America said dont but then again you could have gone in to 'eliminate terrorism'. Pakistan is no aggressor but having nukes makes countries think a million times before going for a kill. Pakistan beutifully called Indias war rhetoric bluff. India, America and to an extent Isreal cant sleep at night knowing theres a muslim country with nukes. Even Arabs envy pakistanis . Arabs have the best natural resources in the world by the truck load but look at us and envy our nuclear power. India needs to wake up and smell the coffee we aint Hamas and your not Isreal. We have alot more in our arsenal than home made rockets trust me we do. The government mentioned replying with a befitting response if India attacked i think thats too little to say India should expect jab for jab because if anything pakistanis unite behind their Army we actually have things shoved up our sleaves aswel. India try at your own peril.

Hope you got the point.

Just clear yourself for pakistan, I do not know why India is against Pakistan existance:pakistan:

well pakistan is a country whose economy is growing next to china..all these talibans and al-qaida are indian groups...india is fighting with talibans and Al-qaida groups in New Delhi and US troops are firing their drones in and around New Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta, and other indian cities so that these taliban's and al-qaida cannot penetrate inside pakistan............this is the current situation and all pakistani and world say this......indians are responsible for this.....perhaps....world shud understand this...and since india is going thru all this thats why indians are not happy..and thats Why India creates problem for Pakistan..:)......

USA is a poor nation

Really ur comment is so stupid that i dont even feel like arguing with you, all i can say is that if you dont know the reality then you should not open your mouth. The fact is that there is no comparison between India and Pakistan in any way, specially the economy. India is the world 3rd biggest market economy, the the 4th biggest buying power. As per GDP we rank in the top 10 and these are verified claims and not like the daydreams your having. Please just dont critisize India when you dont know what your talking about, to me it looks like your just jealous of India's rise which no matter what you say is truly amazing. No one can argue about that with me becuase living in Canada, i know that the opportunities that India offers and the immense growth of the nation is nothing but amazing :cheers:

I wonder how good and peaceful the world would have been, if there would not have been any greed of power and money, if each country would have taken care of their own business, if there wouldn' t have been nukes and other WMDs.:woot:

It reminds me of a quote i had come accross:
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Really ur comment is so stupid that i dont even feel like arguing with you, all i can say is that if you dont know the reality then you should not open your mouth. The fact is that there is no comparison between India and Pakistan in any way, specially the economy. India is the world 3rd biggest market economy, the the 4th biggest buying power. As per GDP we rank in the top 10 and these are verified claims and not like the daydreams your having. Please just dont critisize India when you dont know what your talking about, to me it looks like your just jealous of India's rise which no matter what you say is truly amazing. No one can argue about that with me becuase living in Canada, i know that the opportunities that India offers and the immense growth of the nation is nothing but amazing :cheers:

I lived in Canada....
You are not alone bro....

Yeah India is 4 biggest or 3....
If this is what sources say than I agree...no doubt...
but the thing is China, U.S., France, Japan and other countries took decades to reach what you have done in matter of years...how???.....It's not that you are intelligent...

Bro if you genuinely without any help or without "self blessing" yourself were 3 or 4 than it would have taken decades to reach where you are as you say.....

I agree that your economy is doing well..but the claims you lay upon us does not make any sense whatsoever...you might be on top but again...how???

You cannot even feed your poor people...

If you feel it is stupid than I don't feel anything wrong by saying you a dumb a s s as you said I am stupid and gave the reasons for my points...

Doesn’t make sense

The deeper you go the higher you fly, the higher you fly the deeper you go...

India is "speculating" a lot...
That’s all what I say

If I was Indian in 21 centrury I would prefer to die than to live

You make comments like this and then complain someone is calling you stupid...You almost make me fall of my chair :rofl:

Sir it was my mistake...I had to write something else...

Sorry about that..

Regards

I lived in Canada....
You are not alone bro....

Yeah India is 4 biggest or 3....
If this is what sources say than I agree...no doubt...
but the thing is China, U.S., France, Japan and other countries took decades to reach what you have done in matter of years...how???.....It's not that you are intelligent...

Bro if you genuinely without any help or without "self blessing" yourself were 3 or 4 than it would have taken decades to reach where you are as you say.....

I agree that your economy is doing well..but the claims you lay upon us does not make any sense whatsoever...you might be on top but again...how???

You cannot even feed your poor people...

If you feel it is stupid than I don't feel anything wrong by saying you a dumb a s s as you said I am stupid and gave the reasons for my points...

Doesn’t make sense

The deeper you go the higher you fly, the higher you fly the deeper you go...

India is "speculating" a lot...
That’s all what I say

Look Bro, first of all you are wrong, India's growth started in the 1990's with the reforms that were brought in, even before that India's growth was strong but the ongoing recession on the 1980's caused a lot of problems for us. When you have never been to India and dont know how it works then you have no right to criticize things. I have been to Pakistan for your info and i have seen both gud and bad. Pakistan is not heaven also. Yes India has poor people also but we are trying to tackle that problem and slowly but surely we will be able to reduce the numbers as much as possible. If you actually read about India economic history you will understand what i am saying. What China has done has no comparison for sure but what India is doing with all the external and internal issues it has to handle democratically, is nothing short of brilliant. I have not only lived in Canada bro but worked in many of the so called first world nations, and when i say that India's now offers opportunities far greater than any other nation, you have to believe me lol. My comment that the post was stupid was not against you as a person but the comment that you made, but if i offended you in any way personally, please accept my humble apologies, cheers mate :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom