What's new

Why Ind creates problem for Pak?

if we play politics game with india if all muslim countries in middle east ban all indians for working in their country india will be bagging for all over the world

i know u will say pakistan is bagging from europe and america u cant say it as beg becoz we r helping them killing talibans in pakistan and if we are working for them than they should pay for it nothing comes for free

Do you really think that Islamic nations ranging from middle east are going to keep their 100 billion dollar trade at stake for the sake of Pakistan which they themselves consider as third grade Muslims. So think pratically what they are going to gain. what Pakistan has to offer to them though Pakistan do claim that these people created the wahabis and taliban.

Is Pakistan a nation on hire with money having higher virtues then religion who works on the behalf of Europe and Americans whom you yourself consider as non believers and kill your own kind.

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

Do you really think that Islamic nations ranging from middle east are going to keep their 100 billion dollar trade at stake for the sake of Pakistan which they themselves consider as third grade Muslims. So think pratically what they are going to gain. what Pakistan has to offer to them though Pakistan do claim that these people created the wahabis and taliban.

Is Pakistan a nation on hire with money having higher virtues then religion who works on the behalf of Europe and Americans whom you yourself consider as non believers and kill your own kind.

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

Sir You are totally wrong
For instance they consider Pakistanis third grade Muslims than let them think. The reality cannot change if they think we are first graders or 10 graders.

Muslims are Muslims...

I know that some Arabic countries think we are slave type of Muslims but to be honest who cares...We have to make God happy not Arabic people or Indians….

You have an example in your home country...
Shudras and Brahmins

What are you talking about man?

:flame:

We have a lot to offer them...
Their soul is safe because partly we have something to offer...
If we were that much weak than India would not want to destabilize us..
We have something to offer that’s why other chickens want to destabilize us...

If I am very weak the stronger guy will suppress me but he does not need to kill me or something
So our country has to offer something…

I think you are smart enough to understand..

I am not talking particularly about Nuclear weapons…
There are many other things…

:pakistan:

if we play politics game with india if all muslim countries in middle east ban all indians for working in their country india will be bagging for all over the world

i know u will say pakistan is bagging from europe and america u cant say it as beg becoz we r helping them killing talibans in pakistan and if we are working for them than they should pay for it nothing comes for free

Alas if it were so simple and Pakistan was strong enough to influence any countries politics.

Do not delude yourself with ummah fantasies, Saudis and the middle east were the first ones to refuse aid to you when you had a reserves crisis, ultimately you had to take your bowl to the IMF and WB.

Alas if it were so simple and Pakistan was strong enough to influence any countries politics.

Do not delude yourself with ummah fantasies, Saudis and the middle east were the first ones to refuse aid to you when you had a reserves crisis, ultimately you had to take your bowl to the IMF and WB.

Sir aid is not an issue....
Sir with due respect I want you to ask something from your government....
How much money they are printing since the recession?

If Saudis did not give us an aid than I don’t think someone died because of it...we are still alive...

Sir I know Pakistan is on the brink and I am proud that we are working hard to save ourselves...but sir I denounce, abuse..whatnot...that the countries who are doing activities against our national sovereignty.

Sir Hitler died...what happened to the land he conquered?
It’s of no use for him....
Sir one should not forget about the moral values over the land he wants to conquer….

Everyone will die…the land we want to conquer will be our own graveyard..when we die…

oil embargo is better option

you have a point - we need to work harder

According to Economic Survey of India 08-09, 26% of population is living below poverty line! thats so sad! nothing to fight or blame about it! this is shame for humanity and mankind! this is a real shame for all of us who thinks reaching on moon is more important than feeding the poor!

Sir aid is not an issue....
Sir with due respect I want you to ask something from your government....

If Saudis did not give us an aid than I don’t think someone died because of it...we are still alive...

Sir I know Pakistan is on the brink and I am proud that we are working hard to save ourselves...but sir I denounce, abuse..whatnot...that the countries who are doing activities against our national sovereignty.

Sir Hitler died...what happened to the land he conquered?
It’s of no use for him....
Sir one should not forget about the moral values over the land he wants to conquer….

Everyone will die…the land we want to conquer will be our own graveyard..when we die…

Absolutely right, work towards your salvation, and try not to hinder others progress and create trouble in his land.

We did not print nay money, in fact our inflation was negative for quite a while.

For instance they consider Pakistanis third grade Muslims than let them think. The reality cannot change if they think we are first graders or 10 graders.

Muslims are Muslims...

I know that some Arabic countries think we are slave type of Muslims but to be honest who cares...We have to make God happy not Arabic people or Indians….

Shudras and Brahmins

Really inspiring words.:yahoo::yahoo:

Muslims are Muslims...

Shudras and Brahmins

Really inspiring words.:yahoo::yahoo:

My pleasure sir

:toast_sign:

QUOTE=bandit;538835]Absolutely right, work towards your salvation, and try not to hinder others progress and create trouble in his land.

We did not print nay money, in fact our inflation was negative for quite a while.[/QUOTE]

Sir,
You agreed with my point so you should raise your voice in India(as you are Inidan) not to disturb Pakistan....

Your inflation was negative...
Still your debt/deficit is increasing...
Is there any other reason for that?
Are you getting loans?

Think for a while who is creating problem for who until the root cause is identified
common man will keep suffering. Just blaming others in posts will keep you happy only online but do care abound facts about ground.

stable country are you sure india is stable i have prove what hindus did with SIKHS,MUSLIMS in gujrat and in punjab we all know we dont need to explain india is not even also stable mumbai attacks etc talking about agreesion we are more agressive than india becoz of that your 2.3 billion people dont have balls to destroy pakistani people around 20 million shame on u yes we have probleum in our country who doesnt did u forget redindians in america did you forget hittler in europe countries who comes from tough times will have good times in future it is history in america 200 years od civil war did u forgot now where is america

So what's your definition of a stable country? One which has the 'balls' to destroy neighboring small countries? And as you say "good times come after bad times", I'll say India is ahead on this wave. So, why cry about few problems in India?

PS : Sir, please try to add some punctuations in your posts. Without them, it's really a tough job to get what you want to say.

What you think, Indians get their lunches in UAE for free? If the Arab nations readily accept whatever you say, why the hell Pakistan needs USA?

Everybody plays politics at this level. Some have ace cards and some don't.

Back
Top Bottom