What's new

Why Ind creates problem for Pak?

Look Bro, first of all you are wrong, India's growth started in the 1990's with the reforms that were brought in, even before that India's growth was strong but the ongoing recession on the 1980's caused a lot of problems for us. When you have never been to India and dont know how it works then you have no right to criticize things. I have been to Pakistan for your info and i have seen both gud and bad. Pakistan is not heaven also. Yes India has poor people also but we are trying to tackle that problem and slowly but surely we will be able to reduce the numbers as much as possible. If you actually read about India economic history you will understand what i am saying. What China has done has no comparison for sure but what India is doing with all the external and internal issues it has to handle democratically, is nothing short of brilliant. I have not only lived in Canada bro but worked in many of the so called first world nations, and when i say that India's now offers opportunities far greater than any other nation, you have to believe me lol. My comment that the post was stupid was not against you as a person but the comment that you made, but if i offended you in any way personally, please accept my humble apologies, cheers mate :cheers:

How do you know that I did not visit India....???

:yahoo:

I never said your growth started from 2000.....so how can you say that I am wrong.....???
I never specified any year...
I just said couple of years...

You said you worked in "so called" first world nations....explain more about "so called"...
You should not make your godfathers angry..

Sir see..
I am not against India....
but when we have problems in our country and you guys say that we will have different nations like Sindhistan and stuff and our nuclear weapons will go in Taliban’s hand....and when your agencies are doing things which are against our national interest than what should I say?
If you were in the same situation you would know what it feels like..

Sir I am more than FBI, RAW, MOSSAD….

My agency can finish their existence…..
And I am working on it…..

:pakistan:

Last edited:
Because.

There is a saying in Punjabi "" Doom nai Chukday Shadiyaan toon:rofl:""

I never said your growth started from 2000.....so how can you say that I am wrong.....???

You said you worked in "so called" first world nations....explain more about "so called"...

Sir see..
but when we have problems in our country and you guys say that we will have different nations like Sindhistan and stuff and our nuclear weapons will go in Taliban’s hand....and when your agencies are doing things which are against our national interest than what should I say?

I think we are just going in a loop here, you wont accept my point and i wont accept yours, so lets not try anymore lol and i did not understand what you meant by your last line. If your from the ISI, i just feel sad lol then you have no idea of what the RAW is capable of :cheers:

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Sir see..

And i really hope that whenever you did come to India, it was legal and not from the ISI :P jokes :cheers:

I think we are just going in a loop here, you wont accept my point and i wont accept yours, so lets not try anymore lol and i did not understand what you meant by your last line. If your from the ISI, i just feel sad lol then you have no idea of what the RAW is capable of :cheers:

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

And i really hope that whenever you did come to India, it was legal and not from the ISI :P jokes :cheers:

Sir I am not from ISI....
I have no link with them...

My agency is superior...
Now don't ask which agency is that...
You won't understand even if I tell you..

I know RAW capabilities and I described some of them in the other thread...
You will know my agency if you read that thread anyways..

You are right enemies are always enemies
:taz:

i agree 100% with you this is the main reson they are still in dream of akhand bharat :hitwall:

So you know more about India and Indian dreams then Indian's themselves. One cannot prevent anyone from forming a view if he has decided not to be objective and will focus on merely beliefs. Can you care to elaborate 1 single instance were GOI has mentioned Akhand Bharat as their policy. Do not quote some citizens, that way I can quote 100 silly things that comes out of Pakistan Zaid Hamid alone has said 100 stupid things.

I think some Indians are now realizing that partition was inevitable. It had to happen sonner or later. Moreover, looking at the current situaion in Pakistan and Afghanistan, it seems that india is better off without Pakistan. No fun in akhand Bharat.

what the hell you talking about we Muslim rule india and we will rule again.Get ready for ISI

Buddy yes Muslim emperors have ruled India but their were kicked out by Britishers and Britishers were throwout by our (Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi) ancestors in 1947 :victory: but do you know that Pakistan was also ruled by Sikhs and Hindus :azn:

we will rule again.Get ready for ISI

Feel free to :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: and yes we are already engaged with ISI and their activities in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and even in Pakistan are well known. Look how your own people are killing each other (Operation Rah-E-Nizat and suicide bombing all over in Pakistan) :sniper:

One recommendation : Kindly put your house in shape before pointing at others. :cheers:

Guys, don't you think this thread should be moved out of the Pakistan's 'Military Aviation' section? I don't think it has anything to do with our air force or military aviation.

I think it should be moved to 'General Defence' section.

Guys, don't you think this thread should be moved out of the Pakistan's 'Military Aviation' section? I don't think it has anything to do with our air force or military aviation.

I think it should be moved to 'General Defence' section.

It should be moved to thrash :cheers: cos majority of us (Indians and Pakistanis) wont believe/agree each other on this topic :argh: :coffee:

Sir I am not from ISI....
I have no link with them...

My agency is superior...
Now don't ask which agency is that...
You won't understand even if I tell you..

I know RAW capabilities and I described some of them in the other thread...
You will know my agency if you read that thread anyways..

You are right enemies are always enemies
:taz:

LOL OKKKKK w.e. makes you feel gud Saad but the truth will always remain the truth. :cheers:

And ya, your really dont have any idea about what the RAW can do or has done, so arguing about that makes no sense :cheers:

You want me to tell the things....
Man...
Ignorance is the best way....
There are many people listening...
I told some stuff...
anyways...

yeah I don't know...

hahaha

You want me to tell the things....
Man...
Ignorance is the best way....
There are many people listening...
I told some stuff...
anyways...

yeah I don't know...

hahaha

Hey you are that psychic guy with the dreams. Can you give me the winning UK lotto numbers for tomorrow ? :woot:

Back
Top Bottom