What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

More people have died due to religious extremism than ethnonationalism.

Ethnonationalism is like a boogey man for most Pakistanis, its a feel good punching bag

Nope,they have died because they are idiots

They mixed ethnocentric extremism with religious cultural extremism, you can see it in the messages of TTP for example

If anything the utter humiliation of the afghan race should be a warning to everyone how destructive ethnocentric stupidity can be and how you should never go full retard

At the moment millions of afghan children will starve to death for what???? Countries are looking to explore space and afghans are talking about how to develop Attan for the 21st century

This donkey behavior spreading will only spread chaos

It's true that everyone will go back to supporting regional parties. Karachi voted for PTI but got nothing, so they'll probably go back to MQM. Plus, Karachiwallas have been told that PTI can't help them because of the 18th Amendment, so MQM has no choice but to align with PPP since Zardari is the one who controls everything in Karachi.

I don't think there will be any national party any more.

This is exactly why people here who are bashing OP are idiots.

REMOVE IK AND THERE IS NO NATIONAL LEADER LEFT....PERIOD

On other hand - Why PM always come from Sindh, Punjab or KP?

The other smaller nations like Muhajirs, Baloch - why they don't have voice over there in Islamabad....? Why not PMship from them?

theres no such thing as biradri.
Lol during elections panels are made of Gujjar, Bajwas, Butt and panels in many cases as whole decide to support one group over the other
I dont know about the Punjab you are talking about but the Punjab I have seen does have bradrism
Interior Sindh was also peaceful. And internal security comes under provincial government and provincial can also call army for help
Not as peaceful as some like to portray it as the ethnic terrorism at that time was picking up pace

Maybe just maybe, the actual tax payer like me in Pakistan knows whats best for us? Let me tell there is no one, our country is hopeless. You expats blow your horns and give yourself way too much importance. Imran khan is nothing special. We dont give a flying f if he goes. Hes the same loser as the rest.

The fact that a few million of us expatriate Pakistani are giving Pakistan an equal amount to 220 million Pakistani tells me you know NOTHING

You have led yourself to ruin, seek a bogeyman in the "establishment" to blame for your own retarded behavior

It's is literally the Military and expatriate Pakistani holding Pakistan together for the millions of namak harams living in Pakistan

Ethnonationalism is totally retarded but deeply entrenched in our country especially because most of our country is jahil and under-developed. A good example of how toxic ethnonationalism could be is the Afghan Taliban - a party exploits and modifies religion to suit their "Pakhtoonwali" to subjugate the masses and the women especially.

Pakistan broke in the past 20 years? Please lmk when that happened 🤣
Not in 20yrs but in history. Past 20yrs was insurgency from Afghan Indian nexus.

That's not the point tho. Just look at Afghanistan, you want to be like them? We need more national parties like PTI kn the future.

Nope,they have died because they are idiots

They mixed ethnocentric extremism with religious cultural extremism, you can see it in the messages of TTP for example

If anything the utter humiliation of the afghan race should be a warning to everyone how destructive ethnocentric stupidity can be and how you should never go full retard

At the moment millions of afghan children will starve to death for what???? Countries are looking to explore space and afghans are talking about how to develop Attan for the 21st century

This donkey behavior spreading will only spread chaos

Yea bro people dying in suicide blasts in bazaars or targeted killings of religious minorities is totally their fault wtaf 😂😂

TTP was the biggest killer of Pashtuns in 2000s, all the ethnoationalists were against them and supported military operations and drone strikes. Bruh ANP and Mohsin Dawar gave phull sapport to Fauj to kick their butts.

TTP new variant is using ethnonationalist dog whistles to get more people to believe in their destructive cause.

The fact that a few million of us expatriate Pakistani are giving Pakistan an equal amount to 220 million Pakistani tells me you know NOTHING

You have led yourself to ruin, seek a bogeyman in the "establishment" to blame for your own retarded behavior

It's is literally the Military and expatriate Pakistani holding Pakistan together for the millions of namak harams living in Pakistan
Dont worry buddy, i should also run from the country, send money back to the bums back home and claim some sort of moral superiority on the internet forums. Do you really think, you guys send money to Pakistan out of the good of your heart? Nah, its cuz you got mouths to feed back home.

I can speak for my individual self - i give more tax to the government than your highness's average foreign remittance.

Yea bro people dying in suicide blasts in bazaars or targeted killings of religious minorities is totally their fault wtaf 😂😂

TTP was the biggest killer of Pashtuns in 2000s, all the ethnoationalists were against them and supported military operations and drone strikes. Bruh ANP and Mohsin Dawar gave phull sapport to Fauj to kick their butts.

TTP new variant is using ethnonationalist dog whistles to get more people to believe in their destructive cause.
ANP have themselves been involved in insurgencies againt Pak in 70s

Back
Top Bottom