What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

Thankfully Pakistan is not dependent on one party or personality for her survival. Khan maybe many things but Pakistan is way bigger than Khan and despite the turmoil that we will witness, Pakistan will pass through this phase as well.

Don't worry. KP is going to favor you all by re-electing PTI and giving them some really needed NA seats in 2023.

Don't worry. KP is going to favor you all by re-electing PTI and giving them some really needed NA seats in 2023.
SP is devided between PPP, PTI, PMLn
Can go either way
Pmln went way too much into anti-Pakistan direction
North Punjab (salt range/potohar) if played right by PTI can be exploited because of this reason

On topic
Pakistan is WAY bigger than one man or one party or one institution

Always remember that

SP is devided between PPP, PTI, PMLn
Can go either way
Pmln went way too much into anti-Pakistan direction
North Punjab (salt range/potohar) if played right by PTI can be exploited because of this reason
North punjab voted in buckets for PTI because they wanted development even though nawaz gave them metro. You know what PTI gave north punjab for their trust? Kaddu - zilch nothing nadda. They couldnt even improve a single road in rawalpindi, or improve the water situation or develop the islamabad expressway that was constructed till gulberg greens during pmln govt. You know what is the first thing khan did, he took away the budget for construction of expressway till rawat earmarked in psdp in first year of govt. Shortsighted and absolutely ignorant.

Theres no doubt in my mind that PTI will win in KPK - the reality is simple, pakhtoon people are qoum purast. They always have voted for ethnicity.

1. PTI is not a Pashtoon dominant party. It emerged in Lahore, Punjab. Its founding members had people from Lahore, Karachi etc. Not a single member was from KP.

2. Pashtoon are not qoum parast. It's just that they are not idiot. JUI is a Pashtoon party why KP don't elect them ? ANP is a Pashtoon nationalist party why KP don't elect them ? You are mistaken big time. KP youth elected IK in 2013. KP all populace elected PTI in 2018 based on previous performance. And will do same in 2023 also based on performance. KP is going ahead it's not going back to zero like Sindh. We have a reason to elect PTi and it's not qoam-parasti

3. We never voted based on ethnicity. Currently PTI rule in KP, before that it was also PTI, before that it was ANP, before that it was MMA, before that it was PPPP, before that it was PPP sherpao, before that it was ANP. Before that it was PMLN.

Chill the f out son

If our guy isn't winning doesn't mean one starts going around calling it a national security threat or please daddy interfere

All the people who I am talking to in Quetta, abroad, and some fam are saying they will support ethnonationalist parties if Immi gets kicked out.

I am pondering of doing the same.

Theres no doubt in my mind that PTI will win in KPK - the reality is simple, pakhtoon people are qoum purast. They always have voted for ethnicity.

PTI will win in KPK because PTI has done stuff in KPK, North Balochistan it is hard becasue there is massive coalition of BAP and PTI (ANP is in there)

If we were so "qom parast" how come PTM has been frizzled out to Waziriyan and Afghanan abroad?

Agar popular vote ko daikha jaye to pti kp main Punjab sa ziada popular nahi ha and kpk k ziada population walay areas sa juif local government election jeeti ha kuch months pehlay

Local government different bat Hy. Pechle dafa b local government me PTI itna khas ni perform Kia tha still 2018 Kay general elections me 2/3rd majority mile.

1. PTI is not a Pashtoon dominant party. It emerged in Lahore, Punjab. Its founding members had people from Lahore, Karachi etc. Not a single member was from KP.

Most of PTI's bulk and belt of support in Pashtunkhwa tho.

Pashtoon are not qoum parast. It's just that they are not idiot. JUI is a Pashtoon party why KP don't elect them ? ANP is a Pashtoon nationalist party why KP don't elect them ? You are mistaken big time. KP youth elected IK in 2013. KP all populace elected PTI in 2018 based on previous performance. And will do same in 2023 also based on performance. KP is going ahead it's not going back to zero like Sindh. We have a reason to elect PTi and it's not qoam-parasti

I noticed you said "we" when talking about KPK but used "they" when you referred to us. Are you Hindkokhwan?

2. Pashtoon are not qoum parast. It's just that they are not idiot. JUI is a Pashtoon party why KP don't elect them ? ANP is a Pashtoon nationalist party why KP don't elect them ? You are mistaken big time. KP youth elected IK in 2013. KP all populace elected PTI in 2018 based on previous performance. And will do same in 2023 also based on performance. KP is going ahead it's not going back to zero like Sindh. We have a reason to elect PTi and it's not qoam-parasti
1) the common person in KPK sees the “khan” in imran’s last name and that is a good enough reason in itself

2) yes, i do agree that PTI is far better than JUI or ANP which is why kpk voted for them amongst the three but you should think there must be a reason that before pti the likes of pathetic parties like anp got majority in kpk and big parties like ppp and pmln couldnt do so. Reason is simple - ethnicity. You want the best available pathan / seemingly pathan party amongst all the pathan options available.

PTI will win in KPK because PTI has done stuff in KPK, North Balochistan it is hard becasue there is massive coalition of BAP and PTI (ANP is in there)

If we were so "qom parast" how come PTM has been frizzled out to Waziriyan and Afghanan abroad

For new members there should be an exam of current affairs and "who is who and what is what". Too many miss-informed here.

Most of PTI's bulk and belt of support in Pashtunkhwa tho.

Doesn't mean it's based on ethnicity.

All the people who I am talking to in Quetta, abroad, and some fam are saying they will support ethnonationalist parties if Immi gets kicked out.

I am pondering of doing the same.

If we were so "qom parast" how come PTM has been frizzled out to Waziriyan and Afghanan abroad?
You guys used to voted for the likes of ANP - history is facts.

1) the common person in KPK sees the “khan” in imran’s last name and that is a good enough reason in itself

lol in Punjab you guys vote in terms of "Birdari". Imran Khan has done a lot for Pashtuns.
2) yes, i do agree that PTI is far better than JUI or ANP which is why kpk voted for them amongst the three but you should think there must be a reason that before pti the likes of pathetic parties like anp got majority in kpk and big parties like ppp and pmln couldnt do so. Reason is simple - ethnicity. You want the best available pathan / seemingly pathan party amongst all the pathan options available.

ANP and NAP ruled almost dynastically and straight up since 1947 till 2012. ANP was fake Pashtun nationalist party, did zilch and was more interested in corruption than doing anything meaningful. My people kicked them out lmaoo

Back
Top Bottom