What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

You guys used to voted for the likes of ANP - history is facts.

And you guys voted in the likes of Bhutto, Zardari, and Sharifs. History is also facts.

Anyways thats old news. ancestors did a lot but did a lot of mistakes.

Don't think too much into it. First person and third person type conversation.

Ta pashtun yee?

1) the common person in KPK sees the “khan” in imran’s last name and that is a good enough reason in itself

2) yes, i do agree that PTI is far better than JUI or ANP which is why kpk voted for them amongst the three but you should think there must be a reason that before pti the likes of pathetic parties like anp got majority in kpk and big parties like ppp and pmln couldnt do so. Reason is simple - ethnicity. You want the best available pathan / seemingly pathan party amongst all the pathan options available.

Okay. Being a ethnic Pathan who is "qoam parast". I have two options.

1. A khan who can't even speak Pashto. Imran Khan.

2. A khan who is not only khan by name but lives in KP, is a true Pathan, speaks Pashto. And have all family here in KP Sindh centuries... Asfandyar wali Khan, aimal wale khan, Fazlu Rehman etc...

Help this qoam parast Pashtoon which option should he pick ??

This may be a rant but as I mentioned in the post there is historical precedence.

Lets say IK was not at all in the political landscape, do you think PTM would have just been limited to Waziristan as it is now.

PTM is such a dud in other parts of KPK because Imran Khan connected more with the youth there than Pashteen.

Apart from IK, there is no one who has that connection. Plus KPK is not Punjab, where election time its Biradari first. KPK has wave elections.

I woulf add that I am not talking now. I am talking about a scenario a decade or two decades from now.

Fatima Jinnah lost in 1962, Awami League won in 1971.

Most of the people bluffing this off aren't from the troubled places of Pakistan.

Oh ffs, you imran khan fanboys/fangirls act like hes some saviour who did some godly work in his govt. The truth is imran khan is no different than anyone else - corrupt and incompetent cabinet, pathetic foreign and economic policy, boot polishing of establishment and greed for power and seat which means having zero principles. Hes all the same. Nothing will happen when he goes.

Yaar the previous lanats took us to the point of ruin, they are all nothing more the regional parties looking to use amendment 18 as a tool to create fiefdoms, they don't care who rules the center or it being a case of musical chairs as long as their rule at the provincial level is not targeted

IK is the only pan Pakistan patriot, this alone should be enough to support him

Pakistani are such beghairats that they wanted dynastic rule and ruin but won't allow change and then blame the magical "establishment" for their own stupidity and actions

How long can expatriate Pakistani bail you donkeys out

Expatriate Pakistani youth will move on and look after themselves if you donkeys don't change

lol in Punjab you guys vote in terms of "Birdari". Imran Khan has done a lot for Pashtuns.

ANP and NAP ruled almost dynastically and straight up since 1947 till 2012. ANP was fake Pashtun nationalist party, did zilch and was more interested in corruption than doing anything meaningful. My people kicked them out lmaoo
lol are you for real? Idk about rural punjab but urban punjab - theres no such thing as biradri. If punjab voted for ethnicities you would have never seen PPP or PTI coming into power? Being the most educated province, the voter in punjab is most development oriented. North and central punjab’s 2018 results are a good example. PMLN got a pounding in both of these.

So, you agree that KPK is qoum purast, right? There should be no shyness in admitting reality.

And you guys voted in the likes of Bhutto, Zardari, and Sharifs. History is also facts.

Anyways thats old news. ancestors did a lot but did a lot of mistakes.

Ta pashtun yee?
Oh bhai, what are you trying to prove? My point was that you lot are qoum purast. Which i have clearly proven.

lol are you for real? Idk about rural punjab but urban punjab - theres no such thing as biradri. If punjab voted for ethnicities you would have never seen PPP or PTI coming into power? Being the most educated province, the voter in punjab is most development oriented. North and central punjab’s 2018 results are a good example. PMLN got a pounding in both of these.

Most of Punjab is rural, not urban. So biradri takes a big place there
So, you agree that KPK is qoum purast, right? There should be no shyness in admitting reality.

Which time period are you talking about? Today then no, most of KPK isn't qom parast. Only qom parast Pashtun areas are Waziristan and North Balochistan (where I am from).

Chill the f out son

If our guy isn't winning doesn't mean one starts going around calling it a national security threat or please daddy interfere
I am not sure you remember 2009 everyplace outside Punjab was on fire and even now half of Pakistan Balochistan is going through a brutal insurgency

It's true that everyone will go back to supporting regional parties. Karachi voted for PTI but got nothing, so they'll probably go back to MQM. Plus, Karachiwallas have been told that PTI can't help them because of the 18th Amendment, so MQM has no choice but to align with PPP since Zardari is the one who controls everything in Karachi.

I don't think there will be any national party any more.

So, you agree that KPK is qoum purast, right? There should be no shyness in admitting reality

I don't know. There is one province who since 1990 elected its main ethnic nationalist party only twice. While on the other hand we have a province who have elected its ethnic nationalist party 6-7 times. I am unable to draw comparison and come to a conclusion.

Those who think KP elect IK and PTI because IK is Pashtoon ... Those people are idiots, they are miss-informed. And they are naive.

Okay. Being a ethnic Pathan who is "qoam parast". I have two options.

1. A khan who can't even speak Pashto. Imran Khan.

2. A khan who is not only khan by name but lives in KP, is a true Pathan, speaks Pashto. And have all family here in KP Sindh centuries... Asfandyar wali Khan, aimal wale khan, Fazlu Rehman etc...

Help this qoam parast Pashtoon which option should he pick ??
He should vote on the basis of development and economic policies rather than ethnicity. But if hes a qoum purast, he can go f himself for all i care. Your province, your problem. I cannot vote for others.

All the people who I am talking to in Quetta, abroad, and some fam are saying they will support ethnonationalist parties if Immi gets kicked out.

I am pondering of doing the same.

PTI will win in KPK because PTI has done stuff in KPK, North Balochistan it is hard becasue there is massive coalition of BAP and PTI (ANP is in there)

If we were so "qom parast" how come PTM has been frizzled out to Waziriyan and Afghanan abroad?
Why would you want to vote for ethnonationalist parties when they will damage Pakistan?

Most of Punjab is rural, not urban. So biradri takes a big place there

Which time period are you talking about? Today then no, most of KPK isn't qom parast. Only qom parast Pashtun areas are Waziristan and North Balochistan (where I am from).

Predava Asi behs ma kao.... Pohege na cha Sara Che lagya e...

Back
Top Bottom