What's new

Why I'm on the brink of burning my israeli passport?

I know the date mate....was looking for stats on population.
In 1948 it reached 600 K

Dude even before WW2 since the 1920s the Jews were immigrating to Israel is huge numbers without anyone asking the local population whether they'd be alright with this or not ? The Brits, the Americans & others simply talked this over with different Jewish representative bodies & decided it as such without anyone ever asking the Palestinians !

Its like the Portuguese flooding Kerala till they've significantly change the demographics & then saying 2-3 decades down the lane - This is our land !
Palestine was never a state. Israel is similar to US or Australia in this regard. The only difference that local population was not genocided.

Saying that Jews should go back to Europe is similar to say that Americand or Australians should go back to Europe (or Arabs back to Arabia)

what a bunch of non-sense . spewing BS is your thing nowadays .

UAE aint resposible for shyte , it was iran-iraq war that half million iranians were killed , and a good proportion of it were soldiers . on the other camp , too , there was 0.5 million ppl who were killed .

also iranians could fight back , we were a great nation and we clearly were able to defend ourselves cause we defeated saddam .

dont u fvcking dare to bring iranians into discussion cause the only thing we have for zionists is revenge .....

so brace for impact :lol:

Really?!

@rmi5 @Abii

Dude even before WW2 since the 1920s the Jews were immigrating to Israel is huge numbers without anyone asking the local population whether they'd be alright with this or not ? The Brits, the Americans & others simply talked this over with different Jewish representative bodies & decided it as such without anyone ever asking the Palestinians !

Its like the Portuguese flooding Kerala till they've significantly change the demographics & then saying 2-3 decades down the lane - This is our land !

I know. I was hoping to show that even with conservative estimates, it could still be proven that the vast majority of Israel's population were recent migrants. :)

The Iranians and Iraqis had equally devastating losses during that 8-year war. That is still not a justification for Israel's actions though.

The way I see it, Israel was created solely because Nazi Germany decided one fine morning to rid Europe of Jews. But it's repercussions were forced on Palestinians by an act of immature revisionism.

This conflict is also a great eye-opener over what outside meddling can do to a regional conflict. Israel's actions and policies are plagued by insecurities over continued support to Palestine by actors who are in no way connected with the conflict, read the likes of Iran, KSA, Pakistan etc, while on the other hand they're emboldened by continued US patronization.

You are partially wrong, Europe had centuries of ingrained anti-Semitism that was the reason for the need of a Jewish homeland in their ancient homeland. It was Theodore Herzl who propagated the idea in modern era, he died a half a century before Israel was founded. The movement for a Jewish homeland is much older than Second world war.

Israel defence forces arrest the Palestinians kids, kill unarmed ppl on the check posts.I am sure you too must have seen pics of atleast some of such incidents.
Would you not call that terrorism??
Bombing markets and killing women and children amounts to what if not terrorism?

Palestine was never a state. Israel is similar to US or Australia in this regard. The only difference that local population was not genocided.

Saying that Jews should go back to Europe is similar to say that Americand or Australians should go back to Europe (or Arabs back to Arabia)

The local population was never asked in anyway whether the influx of Jews from Europe & North America claiming the land they inhabited to be the 'Promised Land' or 'Canaan' or whatever one may call it is their 'Birth-Right' & will give way to a Jewish Homeland !

You are partially wrong, Europe had centuries of ingrained anti-Semitism that was the reason for the need of a Jewish homeland in their ancient homeland. It was Theodore Herzl who propagated the idea in modern era, he died a half a century before Israel was founded. The movement for a Jewish homeland is much older than Second world war.

Zionism is as old as 1890s, but it did not gain a catalyst until WW-2. And you just made the point I was trying to make. That European Nations themselves were the reason why Jews had to flee their adopted Homes. They should have set their own house in order and curbed anti-semitism rather than unilaterally deciding that Palestinian Arabs should make way for Jews that Europe found hard to retain and protect.

The local population was never asked in anyway whether the influx of Jews from Europe & North America claiming the land they inhabited to be the 'Promised Land' or 'Canaan' or whatever one may call it is their 'Birth-Right' & will give way to a Jewish Homeland !
Arabs also did not ask the local population when settled here. Neither Europeans asked native americans or australians.

If the population stats given here and what you quoted are correct, then between 1939-40 to 1950-51, Palestine's Jewish population increased from 450,000 to 1,578,000. Which means, nearly a million Jews out of a population of 1.5 million were immigrants. I wasn't all that wrong then, was I?
Population of Israel (1948-Present) | Jewish Virtual Library
The biggest growth happened after the creation of Israel.

As I said already in 1939 Jews had de facto state here. They had all the institutions needed for state. Without the WW2 Israel would be much larger and stronger.

Dude even before WW2 since the 1920s the Jews were immigrating to Israel in huge numbers without anyone asking the local population whether they'd be alright with this or not ? The Brits, the Americans & others simply talked this over with different Jewish representative bodies & decided it as such without anyone ever asking the Palestinians !

Kerala is not the promised land for Portuguese in Bible, your analogy is flawed.

Bombing markets and killing women and children amounts to what if not terrorism?
I hope you meant Israel.
There were 450,000 Jews are the start of WW2 in Palestine. They had their government, armed forces, schools, universities, labor unions and so on.
All these combined just several thousands.
Why do you forget that the population increased after Balfour Declaration 1917,when Britain occupied Palestine during WWI and they gave a declaration to the Jews that they will give them a homeland in Palestine??? How can you forget that?
Till then jews were living peacefully with muslims and Christians for 1300yrs because... till then Jews constituted just 10% of the population.

I hope the red Indians and aboriginal Australians take you seriously.

Arabs also did not ask the local population when settled here. Neither Europeans asked native americans or australians.

You're right. But the difference is that neither the native-American tribes nor Arabized folks in the middleeast nor Aborigials are asking the recent migrants to get out in such persistant, vocal fashion like the Palestinians have been asking you to vacate.

Don't you think the very reason which you claim Israel, that it was once your home, is applicable to Palestinian Arabs in a much more relevant and sensible way?

Do not bullshit propagandist. People are not stupid here.

There was never any state called USA before 1776. Does that mean that the Native Americans are not native to the land that is now USA?

Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do realize that Palestinians are a mixture of mostly ancient Semitic people native to what is now Palestine and Arabs who are themselves Semitic people and native to the ancient ME?

Semitic people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I also hope that you are well aware of the fact that the ancient Israelites (who WERE not NATIVE to Israel) have long ago gone extinct and that the current Jews of today are mostly Jews from the Arab world, Eastern Europe and Africa.

Plenty of genetic tests prove that.

The fact is also that Arabs have lived in the Levant for 3000 years. About the same time the Hebrew appeared in history (recorded).

You are an Uzbek for God's sake. Even an Moroccan have closer ties to what is now Palestine/Israel than you.:lol: Just face it. You are alien occupiers. Only the Arab Jews have any kinship with that land.

Also only idiots compare events that happened over 1000 years ago with something that happened less than 70 years ago! We should not live in the ages of the conquests anymore. By that logic China and USA could rule and conquer most of the world today and annex it.

Last edited:
Zionism is as old as 1890s, but it did not gain a catalyst until WW-2. And you just made the point I was trying to make. That European Nations themselves were the reason why Jews had to flee their adopted Homes. They should have set their own house in order and curbed anti-semitism rather than unilaterally deciding that Palestinian Arabs should make way for Jews that Europe found hard to retain and protect.

It went bad because the conflict had been turned into Jewish-Muslim, that's the main reason the fight for a small piece of land haunts the entire world. Ideally the conflict would have been Israel and its neighbouring state like other territorial conflicts in the world but the entire Western world, or faraway Muslim countries like Bangladesh or Malayasia is related to this conflict because of the religion based nature of the conflict. You know rest of us Hindus, Buddhists, Confucians, atheists etc. hardly care about Israel-Palestine disputes and it means little for us.

Why do you forget that the population increased after Balfour Declaration 1917,when Britain occupied Palestine during WWI and they gave a declaration to the Jews that they will give them a homeland in Palestine??? How an you forget that?
Jewish population started growing since ~1820. BTW during the same time was large influx of Egyptian, Lebanese and Syrian Arabs into Palestine as well. The overwhelming majority of the Gazans are Egyptian migrants from 19th century.

Till then jews were living peacefully with muslims and Christians for 1300yrs because... till then Jews constituted just 10% of the population.
Thats not true. Jews were 3rd class citizens. They often were massacred, force converted, expelled etc.

Do not bullsit propagandist. People are not stupid here.

There was never any state called USA before 1776. Does that mean that the Native Americans are not native to the land that is now USA?

Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do realize that Palestinians are a mixture of mostly ancient Semitic people native to what is now Palestine and Arabs who are themselves Semitic people and native to the ancient ME?

Semitic people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I also hope that you are well aware of the fact that the ancient Israelites (who WERE not NATIVE to Israel) have long ago gone extinct and that the current Jews of today are mostly Jews from the Arab world, Eastern Europe and Africa.

Plenty of genetic tests prove that.

The fact is also that Arabs have lived in the Levant for 3000 years. About the same time the Hebrew appeared in history (recorded).
I made a similarity between the Palestinians and Native Americans. Both were stateless people.

You are an Uzbek for God's sake. Even an Moroccan have closer ties to what is now Palestine/Israel than you.:lol: Just face it. You are alien occupiers. Only the Arab Jews have any kinship with that land.
Well Turkic people ruled Palestine much longer than Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom