What's new

Why I'm on the brink of burning my israeli passport?

we would Enjoy dealing with you but unfortunately you are far away, it would be easier to deal with you considering your size

Don't go with the size. Your Arabian brothers thought the same and they hate to think about it now.

Don't go with the size. Your Arabian brothers thought the same and they hate to think about it now.
sometimes in the History Arabs were a warrior class, but now they are just luxury loving lazy fat people, who couldnt win a war against them?

Too much Oil has spoiled our Arab Brothers; you on the other hand are the size of a date fruit's seed - I don't think that after India we'd have a lot of problem with you ! :unsure:

Lawl whatever you are spurting here is complete non sense. We are fighting for our survival and we will keep on fighting for it. Israel has asked zillion of times to stop firing rockets and have a discussion but these terrorists keep on doing it from civilian areas. People are being asked on many occasions to leave the vicinity before bombing but they have been used as a shield. We don't have option other than making them understand in the language they understand.
@A.Rafay / @Side-Winder
Could you please post the video of how Israeli forces lie (which you had posted on your FB account yesterday) .

Too much Oil has spoiled our Arab Brothers; you on the other hand are the size of a date fruit's seed - I don't think that after India we'd have a lot of problem with you ! :unsure:
What do you mean "after" India??
We are not gonna talk India on this thread.kapish? 8-)

What do you mean "after" India??
We are not gonna talk India on this thread.kapish? 8-)

I mean after fighting India a couple of times;

48 was a good fight that got us almost as much as Kahmir as you guys....but it could've been fought better ! :(

65 was a great showing (that was a good fight) :smokin:

71 was a Civil War that you guys took advantage off (thats cheating & immediate cause for disqualification from the fight) ! :angry:

The Iranians and Iraqis had equally devastating losses during that 8-year war. That is still not a justification for Israel's actions though.
Unlike UAE. Israeli actions dont need anyone justification. Its pure self defence.

The way I see it, Israel was created solely because Nazi Germany decided one fine morning to rid Europe of Jews. But it's repercussions were forced on Palestinians by an act of immature revisionism.
U see wrong.

48 was a good fight that got us almost as much as Kahmir as you guys....but it could've been fought better ! :(

71 was a Civil War that you guys took advantage off (thats cheating & immediate cause for disqualification from the fight) ! :angry:
Just a humble reminder:
We are talking ISRAEL here!!!

Unlike UAE. Israeli actions dont need anyone justification. Its pure self defence.

U see wrong.

Perhaps you can share some info on the local Jewish population in Palestine at the start of WW-2 and after the creation of Israel. If a majority of it's population came from outside, then perhaps my vision isn't all that bad. I'm more than willing to hear your side of the story too. After all, I don't really have a stake in this and it's easy for me to remain impartial.

Perhaps you can share some info on the local Jewish population in Palestine at the start of WW-2 and after the creation of Israel. If a majority of it's population came from outside, then perhaps my vision isn't all that bad. I'm more than willing to hear your side of the story too. After all, I don't really have a stake in this and it's easy for me to remain impartial.
There were 450,000 Jews are the start of WW2 in Palestine. They had their government, armed forces, schools, universities, labor unions and so on.

Battle of karameh,fedayeen war,Arab Israeli war,Qibya massacre, war of attrition, operation pillar defence, Gaza- Israel clashes and now operation "protective" edge, the number of deaths known to the world are mostly combat deaths and not the actual civilian deaths.
All these combined just several thousands.

oi, gay dude, please let the Indians and Pakistanis unite first in bashing Israel, and then we can bash each other, k?

There were 450,000 Jews are the start of WW2 in Palestine. They had their government, armed forces, schools, universities, labor unions and so on.

And after the war, when the State of Israel was proclaimed?

And after the war, when the State of Israel was proclaimed?

Dude even before WW2 since the 1920s the Jews were immigrating to Israel in huge numbers without anyone asking the local population whether they'd be alright with this or not ? The Brits, the Americans & others simply talked this over with different Jewish representative bodies & decided it as such without anyone ever asking the Palestinians !

Its like the Portuguese flooding Kerala till they've significantly change the demographics & then saying 2-3 decades down the lane - This is our land !

Back
Top Bottom