What's new

Why I believe Russia will strike Finland and carry out a surprise incursion within the next 6-12 months

This Battalion guy is like another Titanium/AbdulRehmanMajeed
No sense in his posts whatsoever, apart from Jingoism.

I thought CJ was threatened/blackmailed to go back though

(It's been like 6 years since I played the game, so I might be wrong)

In my mind still the best version of GTA, and i've played them all, even the early top down view ones including GTA London.

If they re-booted this one with the graphics of the latest one - that would be madness!

Russia can't afford Finland in NATO it is as simple as that because stragetically Finland has the largest border with Russia and finland joining NATO would be a grave security risk for the russians future.

Hence why I believe the Russians will strike the Iron while it is hot and in a surprising manner carry out an incursion into Finland even if it means Russia will fight on two fronts.. The Russians will put troops into Finland so that the NATO membership becomes invalid as Finland will become a contested area even if they could take a junk of territory to prevent their admission they will do even if it is as little as 10% of Finland enough to deny their entry.

Finland will fight but it won't be a dog-fight or hard like it is in Ukraine as the Finns are 4 million which means below 5 million they don't have the human resources to put up a dog-fight and majority will surrender.

But Russia is in race against time as it has gained the upper hand in Ukraine now and advancing around late summer is a timing to suspect an incursion into Finland occurs they could do it as early this April or May.

Will Russia race to intervene in Finland yes definitely will they meet the deadline definitely
You sound like @Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen. Are you sure you are not the same person? 🤔🤣

Russia if they attack finland:
th
I like this one better

Fun fact, this is from a game called "World In Conflict" where Soviet invade US and occupy Washington.....

This is probably the best strategy game there are out there, and it was made in 2008

This is a "superpower" that is struggling to beat a country that has been using out of date technology, limited ammunition and petrol bombs. Now he has also threatened to take on all of NATO, Finland and Sweden. I'm trying to work out who is running his military logistics and telling him he has enough firepower and manpower to basically take on most of the world.

The Finnish Army is the only intelligent army in Europe/EU.

They have 500000+ assault rifles. ~100000 antitank weapons. Per capita Germany would have ~8-10K artillery if they were as stocked as Finland. Per capita Germany would have over 2000 Leopard 2 tanks if Finland. Finland was not retarded in giving away their weapons for next to nothing, because M109s were "not needed". Russia lulled Europe to sleep, as Germany, Italy and other nations gave away or sold their needed heavy weapons.

Finland makes sure they have high tech weapons. And enough to stop a Russian armoured attack. To force a battle of attrition. Then are not snowflakes in choosing to not have early cold war era weapons that are very relevant today, as Russia uses.

Artillery from WWI and WWII, can be used in large numbers to stop human wave attacks.

Artillery success is range, accuracy, firepower/lethality, and rate of fire; among other qualities. If one EU nation gathered the towed artillery from the world wars and had 50000-100000 artillery with ammo. This would crush a Russian infantry wave attack. Would stop a Russian invasion of Europe.

Artillery made in the 1910s in significant quantities, are still relevant today if you have high tech weapons to stop air and tank attack, forcing human wave. Same as machine guns from WWI would be useful in kill large numbers of Russians to supplement your stockpiles and defenses. An artillery shell from 1915 can kill a soldier in 2023 as well as 1915 in human wave WWI attacks. This is what Finland figured out in keeping their artillery (Finland has artillery designed in the 1950s). And NATO did not figure out in getting rid of their artillery and old Leopard 1 tanks in storage.

6000+ Leopard 1 tanks/variants were made. If these were solely made by and for the Finns or Russians. Russians and Finns would have 6000 Leopard 1 tanks today. They don't carelessly throw away useful weapons that can kill the enemy.

Ukrainian soldiers defending Kyiv said in the early days of the war, the soldiers had to wait for rifles. Many soldiers had weapons they had from home and used these.

To defend Europe from a Russian invasion, you have to think like the Finns. Never throw away a lethal weapon that can successfully defend your country.

I made this point over and over again on this forum, here is one example.

It would take a decade of EU arms producing to make up for the given away weapons or scrapped, when there was no need to do so. Greece is another nation bordering a hostile country. Greece kept their M60 Tanks and M48 Pattons. Germany phased out their M110 howitzers, Greece did not because of hostile Turkey.

Germany was told life is rainbows, butterflies, sprinkles of joy and unicorns. No need to keep you old equipment as Finland and Greece do.

The nations best defended from a Russian invasion are those with weapons to defend from a Russian invasion. Go figure. Donating your M109s to a middle east nation or elsewhere does not defend your nation from attack. There are two types of snowflakes, those that don't believe in the need to prepare for war. And the snowflakes that are ashamed to own a Toyota Truck from the 1990s that still can run as well as a new car. So that person is a snowflake, caring about only have the new newest weapons, and 5 brand new tanks to defend from nearly 20000 Russian tanks. A snowflake because they gave away their stockpile of arms to defend the nation they swore to protect. If Europe falls to Russia, these politicians should be hung as traitors.

Imagine Pakistan giving away their military equipment for next to nothing and having only 500 pieces of artillery and 200 tanks and no nukes. Some jet aircraft and some ships. Then India wants a ground war with Pakistan with nukes being used. Pakistanis would hang the politicians that gave away most of the Pakistani military equipment. Europe is filled with these traitors and snowflakes. Finland and Greece, neighboring very hostile nations, are not snowflakes and traitors. They have no shame or fear in owning weapons designed in the 40s and 50s.

Last edited:
This Battalion guy is like another Titanium/AbdulRehmanMajeed
No sense in his posts whatsoever, apart from Jingoism.
Yep. One of two certified taliban loving loons on PDF. Idk about any others.

I thought CJ was threatened/blackmailed to go back though
His moms (that's how they say it) dies so he comes back. Actually she killed in a drive-by, which is important to the story.He does get blackmailed, after getting there, actually, right before this scene in the screenshot by the main antagonist, tenpenny.
Unless I am forgetting something.

(It's been like 6 years since I played the game, so I might be wrong)
Same. I played maybe back in 2017 or before. Good times.

I like this one better

Fun fact, this is from a game called "World In Conflict" where Soviet invade US and occupy Washington.....

This is probably the best strategy game there are out there, and it was made in 2008
Oh man. This game was so so good. It was company of heroes for people with potato PC's.

@AlKardai , You shouldn't have brought up CJ. We gotta stop reminiscing good times or else I am gonna get emotional :lol:

Last edited:
European NATO equipment is designed to fight Washington wars in support. While not focusing on defense of Europe from Russia.

Sweden is non-NATO and designed a fighter jet to destroy Russian aircraft. Finland is non-NATO and have their military strategy solely about defending from a Russian invasion.

These two are patriotic nations that are prepared to defend Europe. The NATO nations, "rely on papa Washington", are ill prepared for a Russian invasion.

Because for years their military planning and weapons development and equipment stockpile was around Washington endless wars. Which was help a little in Afghanistan or Iraq. "That's a gud boy".

Their defense strategy relied Washington "saving Europe". While NATO went along with Washington, "you don't need stockpiles of weapons to defend Europe, Russia is not attacking".

Russia is attacking and Europe is losing. Washington failed policy is deliberate. A war with China would be total war. A European War vs Russia is send 20 HIMARS, a joke of a policy.

The Trump and Putin policy is make the EU as weak as possible with the objective to kill it and force Europe to Trumpian Putinism.

Explaining the entire past 20 years of NATO Europe being lulled to sleep by Putin, when Putin has been planning war for decades.

NATO Europe politicians during these decades betrayed Europe and should be considered traitors. Only in re-arming can EU nation leaders be seen as patriots.

Trump was like a bank robber phoning the bank that the bank was vulnerable to a robbery and that they needed more security. When the bank does not do more security, the bank robber robs the bank. And when questioned by the cops if the bank robber robbed the bank, the bank robber gaslights the cops and says, No, I warned the bank beforehand about needed security, I am the hero of the bank.

Trump and Putin...

Both back Brexit
Both want EU to fail
Both want NATO to end
Both hate Ukraine

Both have same chabad connections
Both have same Russian oligarch connections
Both have same Russian mob connections

Both are backed by Bannon
Both are backed by tucker
Both are backed by Rupert Murdoch media
Both are backed by Russia Republicans

Both are trying to revive the entente project of the UK, with farage and Le Pen.

Russian oligarchs admits to Russian interference to have trump win.

Europe was blindsided. Finland is prepared for war with Russia.

Sources:

Last edited:
Oh man. This game was so so good. It was company of heroes for people with potato PC's.

@AlKardai , You shouldn't have brought up CJ. We gotta stop reminiscing good times or else I am gonna get emotional :lol:

Yeah, I actaully worked on this when I was in Sweden, provide them with some creditable storyline. There aren't that many US Military advisor in that country and the game is developed by massive entertainment, which based in Malmo.

Guess the cost of Turkey blocking Sweden and Finland’s entry into NATO until the Turkish demands are being met has gone up.

Would be complete madness. The Finns can muster a million men, enjoy great natural defensive barriers (swamps, lakes, forests litter their countryside), would get support from Sweden (volunteers, weapons) not to mention NATO escalating the pressure on the Russians over two fronts. If the conflict stretches to the winter then the cold in Ukraine will be nothing to compare with Petsamo/Murmansk.

Back
Top Bottom