What's new

Why has Imran Khan and the PTI failed to deliver?

Imran Khan is a Kala Sahab from Aitcheson and Oxford. His Heart, Mind, Spirit and Pyjama all move in opposite directions.

One of the biggest reasons for Government to not perform well is because they went to IMF. IMF policies strangulated the Country and people, leaving less funds for Government to invest on people.

Who is not using his mind? You just assumed by yourself that I don't know of previous IMF programs.

I did not assume, and you're implying (see your quote above) that IK's govt is the only one that went to the IMF, smartly giving the previous governments a free pass for their shitty policies.

Does again and again going to IMF helped Pakistan? We just got more indebted and people suffering increased. If other governments made mistake of going to IMF this government did not learn from them and again went to them, and are here today barely surviving.

No it doesn't. But you have to keep afloat somehow or default. Now, the question fellow Pakistani, is do you want Pakistan to default?

IK has focused on exports and I don't know if you've been living under a rock or what but he has successfully revitalized textile exports which were sabotaged by the Sharif mafia due to which majority of the manufacturers left for Bangladesh. IT exports are at an all time high as well. LSM is posting double digit growths.

However, Imports are going up too because of multiple reasons. Also it is pretty hypocritical to point out import based CAD deficit in IK's govt when PML-N was advocating for the same, posting -ve CAD for their whole previous tenure. Just compare:

Screenshot 2022-03-23 135720.png

Remittances are at an all time high because people believe in IK and it is stabilizing the PKR to some extent. Now due to various reasons, major being the Pandemic and now rising oil prices due to the Russian-Ukrainian war, PKR is bound to get a hit because the exports and remittances can't keep up.

Sure, there are missteps from the govt as it is by all means not perfect, but things are moving in the right direction.

Imran khan did not failed. Pakistanis who were waiting for man o salwa without hard work made him fail.

A nation of 225 million is importing everything and asking govt for subsidy in every imported goods.
True. I work in IT and have Turkish IT industry people tell me that they thought Turkish people are lazy, but working with Pakistanis, now they know Turkish are hard working people :D.

I did not assume, and you're implying (see your quote above) that IK's govt is the only one that went to the IMF, smartly giving the previous governments a free pass for their shitty policies.

No it doesn't. But you have to keep afloat somehow or default. Now, the question fellow Pakistani, is do you want Pakistan to default?

IK has focused on exports and I don't know if you've been living under a rock or what but he has successfully revitalized textile exports which were sabotaged by the Sharif mafia due to which majority of the manufacturers left for Bangladesh. IT exports are at an all time high as well. LSM is posting double digit growths.

However, Imports are going up too because of multiple reasons. Also it is pretty hypocritical to point out import based CAD deficit in IK's govt when PML-N was advocating for the same, posting -ve CAD for their whole previous tenure. Just compare:

View attachment 826469

Remittances are at an all time high because people believe in IK and it is stabilizing the PKR to some extent. Now due to various reasons, major being the Pandemic and now rising oil prices due to the Russian-Ukrainian war, PKR is bound to get a hit because the exports and remittances can't keep up.

Sure, there are missteps from the govt as it is by all means not perfect, but things are moving in the right direction.

True. I work in IT and have Turkish IT industry people tell me that they thought Turkish people are lazy, but working with Pakistanis, now they know Turkish are hard working people :D.
Where did I imply IK Govt is the only one? Don't assume things, read it again.
You can ask any Pakistani they will tell you how bad the economic situation is. If it is upto economic performance no one will vote for IK but people support him for other reasons.
Common people of Pakistan are being strangulated, high inflation due to IMF policies and high taxes. Common people don't care how much is exports and how much is import, that policy was also wrong, they tried to decrease Imports without developing local industries that can produce those stuff cheap for the population, let alone lower class even middle and upper middle class now cannot afford personal cars car rates have doubled in 4 years with income remaining same with more taxes, if it was not upto car financing car sales would be drastically low. Income of people is same where as inflation has led to huge increase in prices and IMF even want to tax that low income of people and already imposed a lot of taxes and want more.
Government is left with no money and had to beg IMF to give them some money and not dollars but rupees from State Bank or local banks. Government cannot print money on its own as State Bank is now owned by IMF.
The whole economic policy is wrong and is based on maximum torture and strangulation of the people and government.

Where did I imply IK Govt is the only one? Don't assume things, read it again.
By focusing on your statement that IK ruined Pakistan by going to the IMF.

You can ask any Pakistani they will tell you how bad the economic situation is.
Common Pakistani votes based on biradari system and you scratch my back i'll scratch yours mantra. It's not as if they are super intelligent to even have an opinion on the world economy and how it works, let alone voting for a candidate using economy as a basis.

Using your reasoning above lets ask IK to fix petrol at 40 PKR / litre. Awam khush, next election in the bag. Pakistan ware pande me. Lets go!

By focusing on your statement that IK ruined Pakistan by going to the IMF.

Common Pakistani votes based on biradari system and you scratch my back i'll scratch yours mantra. It's not as if they are super intelligent to even have an opinion on the world economy and how it works, let alone voting for a candidate using economy as a basis.

Using your reasoning above lets ask IK to fix petrol at 40 PKR / litre. Awam khush, next election in the bag. Pakistan ware pande me. Lets go!
Yes he ruined himself and Pakistan by going to IMF.
Imran Khan's most voters are not based on cast or bradari system, they are people who were tired of previous governments and support IK for many other reasons.

You still don't understand Imran Khan can not fix price of petrol or another thing, Pakistani economy is not in his control, government has even given state Bank to the IMF, now the same people IK took stand against control both the Pakistani economy and State bank.
I put it simply if you want a regime change in any country just apply same policies IMF applied in Pakistan and it will not only result in regime change but complete subjugation of that country.

The biggest problem of Pakistanis is they don't want to do hard work and expect the government to do everything for them. Even after getting free medical, many expect Imran Khan to also come and operate on them with his own hands. Answer me this someone. Which head of state in the world delivered during once in a lifetime pandemic??????

You still don't understand Imran Khan can not fix price of petrol or another thing, Pakistani economy is not in his control, government has even given state Bank to the IMF, now the same people IK took stand against control both the Pakistani economy and State bank.
I put it simply if you want a regime change in any country just apply same policies IMF applied in Pakistan and it will not only result in regime change but complete subjugation of that country.

🤦

Alright. Solution?

That's where India excelled and we failed, miserably. However, this is not possible any more because for this one requires 2/3rd majority in the Parliament where most of the Parliamentarians are either land lords or their appointed stooges. Such a bill will never transition into law in Pakistan.

Passing of Bill is not necessary, but showing the INTENTION to the public is all that was needed. But Imran didn't count on the people, but he counted on the MNAs from the same Jageerdar class.

Even after getting free medical, many expect Imran Khan to also come and operate on them with his own hands. Answer me this someone.
Free Medical is only a political stunt.
Imran Khan should have gone for better Government controlled hospitals, and also for cheaper medicine.

What ever I said does not mean IK should be removed, PPP and PMLN are far far worst and are the reason IK Government took control of Pakistan already in a very bad situation. He made mistake by going to IMF and it caused him and Pakistan huge damage, if he survives or come to power next time he should learn from this mistake, first by accepting and understanding the mistake and get rid of IMF.
IMF has made sure that no one can remove them from Pakistan and they have strong control over pakistan, they even made Government change the laws that gave them control and power, but with help of Allah many things still can be done,. If one is willing.

🤦

Alright. Solution?
Solution is get rid of IMF, then have some loyal and knowledgeable economic and political advisors who actually understand things and know reality.

IK another failing is downright enemy like behaviour with Nawaz, Fazlu and Zardari. Fact is you have to make up with elected parliamentarian and if they are corrupt then prove in court which he couldn't in 3 years. And 1 guy who was in jail was given permission by IK himself to leave. Another was war against media.

PTI got another shock from south punjab MNAs. Last time they all joined PTI in the name of separate province but now have exposed themselves as corrupt jagirdar and waderas. These people cannot be out of power. South punjab province will be under the thumb of Zardari the moment its made.

My suggestion to IK? Stop being arrogant and make up with opposition parties. Stop throwing people in jails while their corruption cases are thrown out of courts. Similar type of cases will be faced by PTI next time. Keep likes of Tareens close. Anyway its too late now but next time if PTI win.

Imran pulled the leg of Musharraf (along with this same Media and other political parties), although Pakistan was making huge development under Musharraf.

Now other parties and media are doing the same with Imran Khan (i.e. leg pulling).

Musharraf's problem was the same i.e. take support from Q league and all other corrupt politicians in order to run the so-called Democracy. They were the main downfall of Musharraf and no one raised from them to support Musharraf.

Imran Khan even supported the LAL Mosque fanatics and went there and delivered a speech. I felt hatred against these mean tactics of Imran Khan and I knew that Imran Khan looks only for his own interests.

And Imran Khan also made a mistake and he got the full chance to keep the support of at least MQM in Karachi, but for his personal interest (i.e. to get hold of whole Karachi), he neither let their offices open nor let their members be released. After 3 years, these members of MQM are still in custody of unknown people.

How could Imran Khan then think of getting the support of MQM by doing such things?

If Imran Khan could make an alliance with MQM (after Altaf has been dropped from the party), then Imran Khan could also let their office open and release their members from the custody of unknown people after 3 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom