What's new

Why everyone is out to discredit ISI?

How did you figure that? I don't think Kiyani would have any stakes in the NRO.

Kayani was the main negotiator from Musharraf side when Back channel talks were happening between BB and Musharraf and the outcome of this talks were NRO.

Brigadier Ali’s defence counsel also professed that General Pervez Musharraf and his team collaborated with foreigners to architect the NRO, adding that General Kayani was very much present in Dubai where it was agreed upon and approved. Colonel Inam further conjectures that Kayani emerged as a guarantor of NRO. It was result of that deal Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani and President Asif Ali Zardari gave him illegal and illegitimate extension of three years tenure, so that their interest should be guarded well.

Challenging Kayani's Extention | Opinion Maker

Yeah, not the best source, but that's all I could find on the net right now. My source is not on the net!:D

=Icarus;3298603]
The political cell is a huge hoax, it's a fall back for politicians whose governments fail. They can't account for their poor performance so they blame the mysterious Political Cell of the ISI, that NEVER EXISTED.

just deny every thing call it a lie or hoax and all will be ok FYI there is a case in SC called mehran gate scandal acusing many of much , the political cell is an open secret

Karachi: Local Criminals, negligible TTP presence.
Quetta: Local BLA insurgency, negligible TTP presence.
NWA: Protected by MMA enforced peace accord, preparations for Op under-way.
That much for your argument.

Expected reply.. reality is very much different .. staying in denial or double standards wont help , get real or this nation will face a defeat again this time from and enemy inside as well as outside and that would be just because its faujis choose to stay in denial , they lost 55% of the land in the past and are on the verge of loosing again ...

just deny every thing call it a lie or hoax and all will be ok FYI there is a case in SC called mehran gate scandal acusing many of much , the political cell is an open secret

Expected reply.. reality is very much different .. staying in denial or double standards wont help , get real or this nation will face a defeat again this time from and enemy inside as well as outside and that would be just because its faujis choose to stay in denial , they lost 55% of the land in the past and are on the verge of loosing again ...

No proof in either case?

No proof in either case?

Than what is this? Collateral Damage?

The court observed that, according to the record, the bodies of four out of the eleven men were found at either fuel stations or abandoned fields at a time when they were in the custody of the ISI, adding that if there was any evidence against the prisoners being involved in attacks on security installations, they would be held accountable.

Raja Arshad, counsel for ISI and MI chiefs, informed the court that the cases could not be lodged under the Army Act against former prisoners at the Adiala Jail due to a lack of incriminating evidence. Taking note of Arshad’s statement, the chief justice said, “Keeping them in custody without evidence is illegal and illogical”.

The court asked Arshad whether a case could be registered against ISI officials for detaining the prisoners and handing them over to the tribal administration in Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata). However, the counsel insisted that the seven men were terrorists. The ISI statement, submitted as part of the record, states that the men were involved in the killing of three-star generals and the attack on Hamza camp and GHQ, Arshad added.

“The issue is beyond mere statements. We have a report from the Punjab chief secretary according to which these 11 people were picked up by the agencies from Adiala jail,” the chief justice said, rejecting Irshad’s statement.

Adiala Jail prisoners: SC seeks detention record of 7 missing Adiala inmates – The Express Tribune

Remember Dr. Allah Nazar Baloch Case in Balochistan? He was a member of BSO. MI picked him up, tortured him so much released him later because he was innocent, he was on stretcher when MI released him But this torture made him terrorist and he is the leading figure in Baloch resistance.

This attitude of Our agencies has fueled the insurgencies more instead of subduing it

Adiala Jail prisoners: SC seeks detention record of 7 missing Adiala inmates – The Express Tribune

Remember Dr. Allah Nazar Baloch Case in Balochistan? He was a member of BSO. MI picked him up, tortured him so much released him later because he was innocent, he was on stretcher when MI released him But this torture made him terrorist and he is the leading figure in Baloch resistance.

This attitude of Our agencies has fueled the insurgencies more instead of subduing it

Of course they would like you to believe that bullshit to justify their war against the state, question is, if he was really driven by suffering brought about by excesses by our intel agencies, why would he target innocent civilians? Being aware of his family's alleged plight when he was gone, will he not be able to contemplate the suffering of his victim's family?
It's a bunch of cheap bullshit that they are selling to become popular.

Secondly, these dead bodies and missing persons are also linked to the BLA and their sister groups in one way or another. Remember the four families crying for their members that had been abducted by the forces? The came back a week later from the mountains after seeing their families on TV, turned out they were fighting against the state, they weren't abducted by it. Then two more families had to leave the camp because their sons supposedly picked up by agencies were arrested from Liyari by the Sindh Police, where they were target killers.

That much for the 'Collateral Damage'.

With this topic being quite famous (who cares about others have to say actually), but in the Pakistani people (that needs a discussion), I will soon make a new thread which would be locked by moderators, one-post sticky, with well detailed report extracted from this thread and ofcourse my knowledge.

Repeating same thing in different posts, like Icarus, FOX and Irfan Baloch, was not good enough actually. Everyone just said same words, giving their explanation with the intention not to target the mind of the person who criticize and fail to see the big picture. (No offence).

We've many threads on this topic, eventually all got locked. I think this deserves same fate.

Express Tribune, just look into the background of this group, know who the owners are and their agenda.
A propaganda machine like Hamid Mir.

Remember the four families crying for their members that had been abducted by the forces? The came back a week later from the mountains after seeing their families on TV, turned out they were fighting against the state, they weren't abducted by it. Then two more families had to leave the camp because their sons supposedly picked up by agencies were arrested from Liyari by the Sindh Police, where they were target killers.

That much for the 'Collateral Damage'.

There are alot more cases. Not from Balochistan or karachi, but even from South Punjab. people cry that their loved ones have been abducted, while in reality, they are out for a picnic in Waziristan, or Jihad in Karachi!

yes i know same for balochistan
i came to know through my friend that most of the baloch related to bla or other terrorist groups are being trained in afghanistan or in dera bugti and were also name in abducted persons.

so the following is the narrative that I see on this thread from the fanboys:

ISI did good during the 80s by repellin g the Soviets But the drugs, the extremisn, the refugee problem is the Zia doing.
the ISI controls the Pakistani society and media to ensure that there is patriotism. But the facts raised by salim shezad, the hob nobbing with the terrrorists, the ghazanavid attacks in Afghanistan and India are actually the protection of Pakistan. No matter that this agency are killing inocents in other nations. It is afterall for the protection of Pakistan!! How many dead did someone say? 40K??

so the ISI is good because it operates as a state within the state and is responsible only to the Pakistan army generals. And the osamas and the haqqanis etal are then the Pakistani national guests.

if someone really needs to see the actual ISI thinking then see that joker Gul and see him sing together with the duffer-e-pakistan council .. He is what the success of isi is epitomized with. That and the current state of pakistani society!!

I have a younger brother who acts smart and brave ..i always wondered why all the problem in the world comes to him ? Slowly i realised it is he who is attracting all the problem in the world and he cant glorify himself without those problems ..and all those days we were fools enough to wonder how brilliant he is ...but sad reality is 'it is he who is attracting all the problems and we all are scapegoats for his hyper active abilities

Intel agencies have no morals. Thats the way this ruthless business of collecting intelligence is.

As for why everyone cries fowl? The answer is simple. If your enemies name your intel in everything from constipation to bus accident, it means its is doing a stellar job at national security. This in a way is a positive review of the intelligence agency.

The ISI started getting bad name in the 70s when a civilian dictator, who got to power by sacrificing half of the country, mandated the agency to hound his political opponent instead of hounding national enemies. The agency got politicised then and is reaping the harvest. Professionally, it is # one.

With this topic being quite famous (who cares about others have to say actually), but in the Pakistani people (that needs a discussion), I will soon make a new thread which would be locked by moderators, one-post sticky, with well detailed report extracted from this thread and ofcourse my knowledge.

Repeating same thing in different posts, like Icarus, FOX and Irfan Baloch, was not good enough actually. Everyone just said same words, giving their explanation with the intention not to target the mind of the person who criticize and fail to see the big picture. (No offence).

We've many threads on this topic, eventually all got locked. I think this deserves same fate.

Express Tribune, just look into the background of this group, know who the owners are and their agenda.
A propaganda machine like Hamid Mir.

This is the thread I was talking about. Take some time and go through it. Will clear many misconceptions and the fact why the misconceptions arise:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/201923-isi-big-failure.html

Back
Top Bottom