What's new

Why don't gulf Arab countries experiance terrorism?

And by the way who told you we did not experience terrorism?? We did from 2003-2006 Al-Qaeda did a major terror offensive against KSA with many terror bombings but in the end they got defeated so hard they had to run away to lawless Yemen to protect their sorry behinds.

If someone as simply as mutters the word Jihad they will disappear never to be seen again.

And by the way who told you we did not experience terrorism?? We did from 2003-2006 Al-Qaeda did a major terror offensive against KSA with many terror bombings but in the end they got defeated so hard they had to run away to lawless Yemen to protect their sorry behinds.

If someone as simply as mutters the word Jihad they will disappear never to be seen again.

Few years ago, I saw news about heavy fighting by Shia insurgents in areas bordering Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Why can't anyone have a civilized debate here?

As soon as a thread opens about something similar, reasoning goes out of the window! :angry:

Agreed mate. Now what we need is the SAME advisors who accomplished this in Saudia to be on the ground in Pakistan, and absolute monitoring of donation from private benefactors in the GCC!

Wasn't OBL a Saudi too :whistle: he wreaked havoc every where except his native land.

Uff, I hate that little twat. :angry:

I'm sure hes not madly in love with Wazirs like yourself either ! :P

You've got only a Punjabi like myself to watch your back, Khan Bhai along with a few Lebanese belly dancers ! :D

I'm sure hes not madly in love with Wazirs like yourself either ! :P

You've got only a Punjabi like myself to watch your back, Khan Bhai along with a few Lebanese belly dancers ! :D

If private messaging were available right now, I'd tell you about him, his mama, his cousins. He knows nothing about Islam, all his life, him and his cousins smuggled stuff in and out of Afghanistan.

If you ever wanted a "suspect" of foreign agencies, he's your guy!

And no, he has no enmity with me or my family. An attack on my family members, his own grand-ma will whoop his arse! :drag:

Saudi Arabia has experienced terrorism in the past, don't people recall the compound bombings in Riyadh or the attack on the US consulate in Jeddah?

The difference however is that dissidents & trouble makers are not tolerated here. The law enforcement here is strict, & justice prevails throughout the country for the most part. The government took a lot of steps after those attacks to protect compounds & embassies. Most consulates here are barricaded, & compounds need to make special provisions to protect western, non-Muslim & other residents. The government revised & modified their textbooks & Islamic curricula to remove or modify topics that had the potential of being misunderstood or becoming a source of violence.

G.C.C countries are wealthy, & that wealth has been used to improve education & living standards of citizens. When people are content, they are less likely to cause trouble or have any desire of becoming a source of trouble. To put it simply, G.C.C residents are generally fond of their governments. Scholars are prohibited from preaching propaganda & other foolish ideas. Even the Friday sermons in mosques over here happen to be monitored as far as I know. Nowadays the flow of money to & from Saudi Arabia at least, happens to be monitored.

In conclusion, it's safe to say that when governments ensure that their people are content, well protected, & optimistic about the future; they are less likely to adopt extremist ideologies.

They appear to be the safest nations in the muslim world in terms of low number of terrorist attacks. Even turkey has the occasional bombing by pkk. So What differentiates them from everyone esle?

They don-t share borders with Indians, :undecided:

If private messaging were available right now, I'd tell you about him, his mama, his cousins. He knows nothing about Islam, all his life, him and his cousins smuggled stuff in and out of Afghanistan.

If you ever wanted a "suspect" of foreign agencies, he's your guy!

And no, he has no enmity with me or my family. An attack on my family members, his own grand-ma will whoop his arse! :drag:

Haaahaaa...so you're from North or South Waziristan ?

Uff, I hate that little twat. :angry:

He is not even in hiding, he is fully active and lives in Afghanistan, under the protection of ANA.

His public relations staff regularly visit Indian, American, British and some Pakistani news papers for their press releases.

Saudi Arabia has experienced terrorism in the past, don't people recall the compound bombings in Riyadh or the attack on the US consulate in Jeddah?

The difference however is that dissidents & trouble makers are not tolerated here. The law enforcement here is strict, & justice prevails throughout the country for the most part. The government took a lot of steps after those attacks to protect compounds & embassies. Most consulates here are barricaded, & compounds need to make special provisions to protect western, non-Muslim & other residents. The government revised & modified their textbooks & Islamic curricula to remove or modify topics that had the potential of being misunderstood or becoming a source of violence.

G.C.C countries are wealthy, & that wealth has been used to improve education & living standards of citizens. When people are content, they are less likely to cause trouble or have any desire of becoming a source of trouble. To put it simply, G.C.C residents are generally fond of their governments. Scholars are prohibited from preaching propaganda & other foolish ideas. Even the Friday sermons in mosques over here happen to be monitored as far as I know. Nowadays the flow of money to & from Saudi Arabia at least, happens to be monitored.

In conclusion, it's safe to say that when governments ensure that their people are content, well protected, & optimistic about the future; they are less likely to adopt extremist ideologies.

Very well said.:tup:

Aren't Behtullah Mehsud and his ilk Pakistanis too ! He wreaked havoc everywhere including his native land. :whistle:
Yes and Anders behring breivik is a norwegian who killed 77 people in the blink of an eye................ your point for dragging in Behtullah Mehsud was? Derailment of topic? OBL has caused more harm to the reputation of Pakistan than he did by sponsoring terrorism. OBL has become synonymous with Pakistan whereas it should havebeen KSA, as OBL was their mess not ours.

Saudis have destroyed pakistan but paksitan is too responsible for it and facing the wrath alone..

Back
Top Bottom