What's new

Why don't gulf Arab countries experiance terrorism?

It is sad to see that Iranian, Saudis and their respective supporters are hogging this forum, just like they have done with my beautiful country Pakistan.

There too, Saudis and Iranis are driving political + religious agenda through their local proxies. Yeah. Send some petro-dollar bakhsheesh to the dumb but religious Pakistani Sunnis and Shias. And then see how they do the bidding of Iran and Saudi, while utterly destroying the local institutions.

As if we didn't have the ethnic $hite to devastate us, now we have 1000 other Sunni And Shia ways to cut ourselves.

With friends like these, who needs India to create hell in our country.

Back to the topic.

there is plenty of terrorism in KSA, you just don't hear about it. In fact terrorist bombings have always been in Saudi, and now Shia uprising will create even more.

Not that I am relishing any sort of harm to the marvelous albeit backwards land. No, not all.

I wish Saudis to have the most peaceful existence, most prosperous future.

I also wish no harm comes to iranian people. May their country come out of sanctions and get on the path of development.

And I hope, both Iranians and Saudis return the favor by wishing the same for Pakistan, and more importantly strive to stop sending the Wahabi and Shia Mooolahs and Ayattooooooolahs and their $hite to our lands and our forums.

peace

With friends like these, who needs India to create hell in our country.

I thanked your post, but seriously????

And I hope, both Iranians and Saudis return the favor by wishing the same for Pakistan, and more importantly strive to stop sending the Wahabi and Shia Mooolahs and Ayattooooooolahs and their $hite to our lands and our forums.

Some hope and good wishes for your neighbors wouldn't cost much either.

I hope all of the above. But above all I hope that if the shite does filter through, you guys do a better job of containing it and not letting it trickle through.

This war is about ideologies.

And quarantined containment.

Till we find a cure.

Back
Top Bottom