What's new

Why don't gulf Arab countries experiance terrorism?

iran is the largest second producer of oil in OPEC, but it is unfortunate iranian people don't see any of that money and all is stolen by thier goverment, or it is given to other terrorist countries (such as assad regime in syria) or spent on militia's and terrorists groups (such as hezbollah & iraqi shi`it militias or spy-terror networks in turkey, pakistan and GCC countries).

i really feel sorry for our nieghbors in iran, if i was an iranian i would be very upset, i hope some day iran see freedom and justice and get rid of thier terrorist-corrupted regime who brought them distruction and troubles.

any way as for this topic that will be my last post in this topic, there is not much to add also i don't like discussing things with people who are hired to copy and paste certain pharases and funny words :)

Coming from Saudi, just made my cry because of laughter :rofl: :rofl:, I wanna congratulate you, for being the Comedian of the century.

i will make this reply and exception in this topic ;)

you did not read my words, you just started copying and pasting LOL, i said take it easy and relax you know what i said is the truth whether you like it or not, it is just the plain simple truth, iran is rich country but destroyed by it is failure regime corrupted regime (i genuinely feel sorry for iranians and i hope some day they have thier freedom).

on the other hand assad regime is over, Mujahideen May Allah bless them now are in damascus and every where they are gaining more grounds, so you need to relax and take that easy, Allah promised the opressed with victory and definetly assad is not just an opressor he is a war criminal who is genociding muslim women and children in syria, so it is matter of time (assad electronic army should not waste time and effort writing on internet)...it is over....Allah is the greatest and the granter of victory.

GCC countries take care of thier people, thats why it is stable and their rulers in general are loved by thier people in contrary to iran or syria :) simple truth even people in the US and Europe know that perfectly, don't deny it.

Any way as for this topic that will be my last post in this topic, there is not much to add also i don't like discussing things with people who are hired to copy and paste certain pharases and funny words

Coming from Saudi, just made my cry because of laughter :rofl: :rofl:, I wanna congratulate you, for being the Comedian of the century.

Yes of course, Saudi Arabian mujahideen now in syria, they are there over throwing assad and kicking the butt of russia and iran out of occupied syria to give muslims of syria thier liberty and freedom from Russia, Iran and baathist regime, Actually some Chychnians mujahideen are there too ;) freedom is coming to syrians whether iran & russia & israel like it or not ;)

Bye bye a$$-ad and his slaves

i will make this reply and exception in this topic ;)

you did not read my words, you just started copying and pasting LOL, i said take it easy and relax you know what i said is the truth whether you like it or not, it is just the plain simple truth, iran is rich country but destroyed by it is failure regime corrupted regime (i genuinely feel sorry for iranians and i hope some day they have thier freedom).

on the other hand assad regime is over, Mujahideen May Allah bless them now are in damascus and every where they are gaining more grounds, so you need to relax and take that easy, Allah promised the opressed with victory and definetly assad is not just an opressor he is a war criminal who is genociding muslim women and children in syria, so it is matter of time (assad electronic army should not waste time and effort writing on internet)...it is over....Allah is the greatest and the granter of victory.

GCC countries take care of thier people, thats why it is stable and their rulers in general are loved by thier people in contrary to iran or syria :) simple truth even people in the US and Europe know that perfectly, don't deny it.

Any way as for this topic that will be my last post in this topic, there is not much to add also i don't like discussing things with people who are hired to copy and paste certain pharases and funny words

Yes of course, Arab mujahideen (from SA) now in syria, they are over throwing assad to give syrians thier liberty and freedom from Russia, Iran and baathist regime, Actually some Chynians mujahideen are there too ;)

Bye bye ***-aad

Yes, keep dreaming, just like the devil dreams of living in heaven, you have been saying that you have captured Damascus for over a year now. mhm yes very nice, May Allah open your eyes and heart, you people will end up crying and asking for forgiveness.

Yes, keep dreaming, just like the devil dreams of living in heaven, you have been saying that you have captured Damascus for over a year now. mhm yes very nice, May Allah open your eyes and heart, you people will end up crying and asking for forgiveness.

It's over, you are just trying to live in denial over a shocking even which is the inevitable fall of your regime.

Just take it easy on your self, writing on internet forums will not change reality, the FSA is all over, now they are in damascuc which a$$-ad is shelling it randomly with artillery and jet fighters, a$$-ad in 42 years did not shot a single bullet at israel but using tanks, artillery, jets, missiles against syrian civilians as he try to kill muslims as much as he can before running away to iran.

assad is a goner, he is over, he will not rule syria again, i have advice for assad supporters (who ever they are) it is time for them to disassociate them selves from assad because revenge will have no mercy on those who supported assad in genociding syrians, they will pay a very dear price for thier murders and crimes.

Allah is the greatest, those with no support (FSA & mujahideen) are winning against an army getting an open budget from iran and russia & getting handed out all sort of weapons freely, because Allah is the most merciful and he is the greatest, Allah promised the opressed (syrian muslims) victory.

ok i had good laugh at assad, iran supporters, but thats is enough time wasting on them, i need some thing better to waste my time on.

seriously last post, Bye Bye a$$ad

It's over, you are just trying to live in denial over a shocking even which is the inevitable fall of your regime.

In your dreams it's over, Alasad will never fall, because there are more then 20+ million Alasad in Syria. You have been saying that for over a year, and you still deny the facts and reality. This was just yesterday in Aleppo

Last edited by a moderator:
In your dreams it's over, Alasad will never fall, because there are more then 20+ million Alasad in Syria. You have been saying that for over a year, and you still deny the facts and reality. This was just yesterday in Aleppo

Well, let's just wait and see. I hope I find you here in the coming few months...

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: why are saudis so obsessed with Iran? Never understood this.

The average Iranian doesn't even think about the other side of the pond/khaleej. To us, that's where arabs and wahabi terrorists live. Then you come here and you read saudi and GCC posters mentioning Iran in every single post and you're like wtf?!

this forum really helped me understand their mentality. It seems every GCC person has been thought to hate Iranians and especially shias. Their whole existence is centered around us.

They send their suicide bombers all over the region, they send fighters to AFG and Pakistan, they open up wahabi maderesas in Pakistan, they send weapons to Syria, they actively host every Western nation's army in their soil to work against IRan, they teach their children about how shias are kafirs and how wrong they're, their mullahs constantly talk about one thing and one thing only: shias...

It's mind boggling how obsessed they are and how scared they are about their very own neighbors. They're like crazed mad men running around frantically pulling out their own hair.

Well its because Gulf states are strong plus they have alot of money so Taliban will not want to take over... And because extremism doesnt grow in gulf because there is nothing there to cause extremism.

Why Extremism happens?

Because the extremists are not educated. its not the case in gulf nations where they have huge money so to be able to fund their education sector, while more poor nations like Pakistan and Afghanistan, India are not able to educate all their citizens because they dont have the infrastrucure.

Its pretty obvious why they do not.

They control Islam. Worldwide.

And they are happy with the form of Islam and governance they have within.

And so are those who perpetrate terror in the name of Islam without.

Why only the Gulf countries?

Why do we not hear of teror attacks in Iran?

Same answer as the above.

Just the form of Islam changes.

And both the Gulf and Iran wil never dare touch each other.

That is the unspoken truce.

And the Jews will be held up as scapegoats for all the world's evils.

While all three collude at some level.

And we bear the brunt in the subcontinent.

The schism within Islam, as Sunnis and Shiites slug it out, is so deep, that not even the US can bridge that gap and finally the break from Iran happened as they refused to occupy the same bed in a cosy threesome.

The Middle East and its politics is a fascinating story.

It is only the growth of China that has ripped the US away from concntrating on that region 100%.

Yet another thread started by and for trolls to vent their usual anti-Muslim, anti-Arab babblings.

Leaving aside people's agendas and focusing the specific question in the OP, the reason is that GCC countries have a draconian law enforcement system that has zero tolerance for any misconduct. That is why you will see jewelry shops left unattended in KSA while the owner goes for prayers. Any would-be terrorists know the dire consequences that await them and anyone involved in planning the attacks.

For Pakistanis who blame the GCC countries for Pakistan's problems, it's time to accept responsibility and focus on the Pakistanis who take up the extremist views, and the Pakistani authorities who allow such lawlessness to flourish in the first place.

For Indians with their predictable Muslim bashing and Jewish boot-licking, you are well advised to right the ills within your own society instead of blaming the evil "moooslims" for your troubles.

Many of the Middle Eastern countries have problem of extremist and separatist movements. Either it is Polisario Front in Morocco or Algerian Civil war,extremist in Yemen or PKK in Turkey or Shia rebels in many Arab countries or Civil war in Somalia etc.

Back
Top Bottom