What's new

Why doesn't Brazil attract immigrants?

Payment and social security are not as high as in European countries, thats most likely the cause.

Brazil is also a country of immigrants and part of the new world but unlike Canada, Australia, USA it does not attract many immigrants from 3rd world nations. Brazil is not as rich as these other countries but it is not so bad either and a growing economy. So why?

Could it be that Brazilians themselves are trying to get out of the dismal socioeconomic, lack of law & order, rampant corruption & etc. etc., situation in their country!!!!
Maybe you need to travel the world & see how many Brazilians are working overseas!
But on the flip side, I heard 'Plastic Surgeons' make an awesome living!

Brazil does attract immigrants there is so many japanese and lebanese descent people in Brazil and many from other parts of latin america.

cmon what's your problem with Brazil ? i see very beautiful country with nice people it's good place for live at least better than ME o_O

Could it be that Brazilians themselves are trying to get out of the dismal socioeconomic, lack of law & order, rampant corruption & etc. etc., situation in their country!!!!
Maybe you need to travel the world & see how many Brazilians are working overseas!
But on the flip side, I heard 'Plastic Surgeons' make an awesome living!

Brazilian diaspora is quite small for its population. Pakistani diaspora is much bigger. Why do you hate Brazilians so much?

Brazil does attract immigrants there is so many japanese and lebanese descent people in Brazil and many from other parts of latin america.

They came mostly in the 19th and early 20th century. There are a lot of Haitian illegals and now Cuban doctors coming but it's not the same.

Brazilian diaspora is quite small for its population. Pakistani diaspora is much bigger. Why do you hate Brazilians so much?

Tell me, 'Where' and let me emphasize 'Where', I said I hate Brazilians?! Now this is NOT a trick question?! Also, answer me specifically what I asked of you!

They came mostly in the 19th and early 20th century. There are a lot of Haitian illegals and now Cuban doctors coming but it's not the same.

You're praising yourself too much. Brazil is facing Middle Income Trap and will take a long time to get into the status of developed countries but as for time being it's better than most other developing nations.

You're praising yourself too much. Brazil is facing Middle Income Trap and will take a long time to get into the status of developed countries but as for time being it's better than most other developing nations.

Yes we are cursed with an incompetent and corrupt government sadly.

@blackface

Do you mind if I ask a question concerning Brazil :)

Go ahead

This forum has a bias against Brazil. A lot of members feel that they have to put a Brazilian "in his place", whatever that means. They think Brazil is ***, carnival, football, and poverty. They don't want to see anything else other than what's in their minds.

Look at Maslow's hierarchy of Needs.

Maslow's_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg

If the following criteria is met, I'm sure people across the world would start emigrating to Brazil.

Brazil is also a country of immigrants and part of the new world but unlike Canada, Australia, USA it does not attract many immigrants from 3rd world nations. Brazil is not as rich as these other countries but it is not so bad either and a growing economy. So why?
Perhaps its because Brazil isn't ruled by Marxists. Besides, Brazil is already multicultural and multiracial and doesn't have a monolithic identity. Most Brazillians don't know their own racial identity, its a mongrel nation like most Latin American countries.

Go ahead

This forum has a bias against Brazil. A lot of members feel that they have to put a Brazilian "in his place", whatever that means. They think Brazil is ***, carnival, football, and poverty. They don't want to see anything else other than what's in their minds.
Because your posts reflects your delusions of Western supremacy over Asians if you leave that,nobody will have a problem with you.

My cousin is doing PHD is brazil in agriculture sent from goverment 2 years ago that he'll be back and serve Pakistan...his second lil bro got married recently. I suspect he got a Brazilian girl lol and why not he is tall handsome pushtoon ka bacha but getting farigh from hair but looks fine with it @Armstrong

Oh and Armstrong I am not going near afghan women at all.

Back
Top Bottom