What's new

Why doesn't Brazil attract immigrants?

Because your posts reflects your delusions of Western supremacy over Asians if you leave that,nobody will have a problem with you.
I am from a western country and I live in one too. I don't want arranged marriage, stoning women, covering women head to toe, ban pre marital sex, caste system, eating dogs, being a robot, using whitening creams, etc.. ban me for that if u want. i don't care

My cousin is doing PHD is brazil in agriculture sent from goverment 2 years ago that he'll be back and serve Pakistan...his second lil bro got married recently. I suspect he got a Brazilian girl lol and why not he is tall handsome pushtoon ka bacha but getting farigh from hair but looks fine with it @Armstrong

Oh and Armstrong I am not going near afghan women at all.

Brazilian women won't want to convert to Islam. They don't want to wear a burqa or even headscarf because they will be mocked

I am from a western country and I live in one too. I don't want arranged marriage, stoning women, covering women head to toe, ban pre marital sex, caste system, eating dogs, being a robot, using whitening creams, etc.. ban me for that if u want. i don't care
Again your posts reflecting your delusions of Western supremacy over Asians.You post sweeping statements which are far from the truth.I can compare your Supreme western Brazil with many Asian countries who are light years ahead of Brazil not only technologically but in social factors also and not to mention there Percapita is many times more than that of Brazil but i dont have to time to waste to break your delusions and that is why you get short insulting replies about Brazil from me or any other nationality.

Again your posts reflecting your delusions of Western supremacy over Asians.You post sweeping statements which are far from the truth.I can compare your Supreme western Brazil with many Asian countries who are light years ahead of Brazil not only technologically but in social factors also and not to mention there Percapita is many times more than that of Brazil but i dont have to time to waste to break your delusions ad that is why you get short insulting replies about Brazil from me or any other nationality.
Let's compare it with India? You yourself have delusions of superiority. I never claimed Brazil is more developed than Japan or Korea but we're doing better than most South American nations. Still no thanks to your culture. Keep it in India.

Sure,lets compare both in field of technological achievements.

Let's compare per capita income, HDI, literacy rate, sex ratio, women's emancipation, and degree of social mobility too. What achievement? I guess you're thinking of space missions and stuff. Even Sweden or Norway hasn't sent those. Does that make your country better than theirs?

Brazilian women won't want to convert to Islam. They don't want to wear a burqa because they will be mocked

Who wear burqa? who told you that muslim women 99% wear burqa come to Pakistan so I can kick your arse for that i'll show you 90% don't wear it. You are ill informed maybe you read too much of fox and cnn BS.

Second why would you want your sis and mother to run around with bikini in home office and outside all the time if that pleases that's your imagination and community carry on with it. Infact i just got sms from him his is ready to revert to islam...I guess that makes you a loser.

You don't even know what arrange marriage is even muslims have a wrong definition of it arrange marriage is whether you found your girl or you mum found it for you there would be an arrangement for you people to gather to be married or no? read bible and you'll be shocked parents are told to beat their son to death if they don't listen to parents and not obedient so should i take every Christian or western does that? Nope...and why do you want your daughter mom sister to be naked around the house and outside? answer me straight but i am sure you don't have an answer now...and why would you want you sister or daughter to have sex before she turns 18 or your neighbor telling he had fun with one of yours...you're just a perverted minded, don't remind me of caste system i can list you 15+ christians denominations not sure about dogs that what i see on nat geo some westerners eat are you one of them eating monkey nuts? a robot rquires electric charge woman requires love so there you are wrong moron, what about westerners using blacking tanning creams burning their arses why would we ban you if you are man enough don't come back or else you would be called jack ***.

Let's compare per capita income, HDI, literacy rate, sex ratio, women's emancipation, and degree of social mobility too. What achievement? I guess you're thinking of space missions and stuff. Even Sweden or Norway hasn't sent those. Does that make your country better than theirs?
Yeah i accept that India is behind Brazil in HDI and all other social indicators but there is a long story behind it like British colonialism for 200 years and all that stuff which you conveniently refuse to see.
But after 200 years of colonialism also we can beat Brazil in technological field by a heavy margin.

Who wear burqa? who told you that muslim women 99% wear burqa come to Pakistan so I can kick your arse for that i'll show you 90% don't wear it. You are ill informed maybe you read too much of fox and cnn BS.

Second why would you want your sis and mother to run around with bikini in home office and outside all the time if that pleases that's your imagination and community carry on with it. Infact i just got sms from him his is ready to revert to islam...I guess that makes you a loser.

You don't even know what arrange marriage is even muslims have a wrong definition of it arrange marriage is whether you found your girl or you mum found it for you there would be an arrangement for you people to gather to be married or no? read bible and you'll be shocked parents are told to beat their son to death if they don't listen to parents and not obedient so should i take every Christian or western does that? Nope...and why do you want your daughter mom sister to be naked around the house and outside? answer me straight but i am sure you don't have an answer now...and why would you want you sister or daughter to have sex before she turns 18 or your neighbor telling he had fun with one of yours...you're just a perverted minded, don't remind me of caste system i can list you 15+ christians denominations not sure about dogs that what i see on nat geo some westerners eat are you one of them eating monkey nuts? a robot rquires electric charge woman requires love so there you are wrong moron, what about westerners using blacking tanning creams burning their arses why would we ban you if you are man enough don't come back or else you would be called jack ***.

All I'm saying is that islamic values are incompatible with western ones and definitely incompatible with Brazilian values and culture. I don't know why you're ranting about bikinis - what's wrong with them? Do you make your women wear burqa on the beach? The rest reveals your preconceives notions about Brazil.

Yeah i accept that India is behind Brazil in HDI and all other social indicators but there is a long story behind it like British colonialism for 200 years and all that stuff which you conveniently refuse to see.
But after 200 years of colonialism also we can beat Brazil in technological field by a heavy margin.

Your people are still starving to death. It doesn't matter how technologically advanced you are. The moral urgency of feeding the hungry will always out compete the need to launch rocket. No one is impressed until you take care of your huge problems.

Last edited:
Your people are still starving to death. It doesn't matter how technologically advanced you are. The moral urgency of feeding the hungry will always out compete the need to launch rocket. No one is impressed until you take care of your huge problems.
Yeah they are starving to death but you refuse to see reason behind it,Thats what i am saying.We have two hostile neighbours possesing nuclear bombs who are ready to cut our throat if we lessen our defence preparedness even slightly,And tell me honestly what will you do after forced slavery of 200 years for Britishishers??
1-Will you first think of strenthening your country so that it doesnt suffer from 200 years of humiliation again and then of feeding your population??
2-Or you will first feed your population compromising your security just to be coloised again and land again at the same point from where you started??

All I'm saying is that islamic values are incompatible with western ones and definitely incompatible with Brazilian values and culture. I don't know why you're ranting about bikinis - what's wrong with them? Do you make your women wear burqa on the beach? The rest reveals your preconceives notions about Brazil.

Who care if its incompatible you follow your we follow ours...if you like you sis, daughter and mom to run naked everywhere that's your choice or if you neighbor enjoys someone from your home into pre marital relationship who care let him dig in. I'm not ranting about bikinis since you love it your sis mom daughters to run around naked or in bikini to please you who care that's your western love preference we don't care...I can ask you the same question what's wrong with women covering themselves complete or not they like it let them be? No? finally I don't care what you think of my notions.

@blackface guy is very ignorant and obnoxious person.

My advice is to ignore him.

He said he joined the site to learn about other cultures, but all he has been doing is passing judgments. In all honesty, engaging this guy is waste of time.

@blackface guy is very ignorant and obnoxious person.

My advice is to ignore him.

He said he joined the site to learn about other cultures, but all he has been doing is passing judgments. In all honesty, engaging this guy is waste of time.
I thought that a real Chaudhary like you will fight back but you are telling us to ignore him like you yourself do and run away :tdown:

I thought that a real Chaudhary like you will fight back but you are telling us to ignore him like you yourself do and run away :tdown:

Chaudhry's don't waste their time on dogs. Now tuck your tail and run away.

Back
Top Bottom