What's new

Why doesn't Brazil attract immigrants?

Ok. We have different priorities so why do you constantly compare Asian countries to Brazil? I don't care about them. Stop projecting your inferiority complex to the west all the time.
I dont have any inferiority complex but you surely have a Superiority complex.And ic ompare countries because you write sweeeping statements like West is this,West is that.
India had 25% of world's trade share for centuries and at that time west was a joke.Currently West is dominating but wait for some more years when China and other Asian economies will overtake America and other western economies and western domination will end and Asia will rise again.

I dont have any inferiority complex but you surely have a Superiority complex.And ic ompare countries because you write sweeeping statements like West is this,West is that.
India had 25% of world's trade share for centuries and at that time west was a joke.Currently West is dominating but wait for some more years when China and other Asian economies will overtake America and other western economies and western domination will end and Asia will rise again.

Again, stop jacking off to your fantasy of Asian supremacy. No one cares. Take care of your people.

Again, stop jacking off to your fantasy of Asian supremacy. No one cares. Take care of your people.
Haha yeah and also no one cares for west also,Keep your supremacist attitude to yourself and if you cant do that then join some Western forum.

Haha yeah and also no one cares for west also,Keep your supremacist attitude to yourself and if you cant do that then join some Western forum.
Why do all Indians and Chinese want to emigrate to western countries? How dumb are you lil bitch. We Brazilians will kick your ***. Do you even have internet in India?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why do all Indians and Chinese want to emigrate to western countries? How dumb are you lil bitch. We Brazilians will kick your ***. Do you even have internet in India?

Haha kid,is this your Supreme Western culture that you cant even debate properly?? If i report this post of yours you will be banned immediately but i wont do that because this post of yours contradicts your claims of supreme Western culture.

Haha kid,is this your Supreme Western culture that you cant even debate properly?? If i report this post of yours you will be banned immediately but i wont do that because this post of yours contradicts your claims of supreme Western culture.

I'm kidding relax tough guy

I'm kidding relax tough guy
I am perfectly relax dude,This is a Pakistani forum so its natural that i have heard worsts insults than this.You tend to take differences in opinion as personal rivalry.

even you emigrated to a western country or do you think Brazil is a western country? :lol:

even you emigrated to a western country or do you think Brazil is a western country? :lol:

Brazil IS a western country. We don't share any culture with you guys or east Asia or middle east. Ours is a European derived culture

Brazil is. A western country. We don't share any culture with you guys or east Asia or middle east. Ours is a European derived culture
I've never seen any Westerner calling South American countries as Western. Have you seen anyone?

So if a culture is not associated with middle east or east asia it becomes western? Reality is you guys have no culture whereas Asian cultures are the most ancient in the world. Besides "Western" is not a well defined term.

I've never seen any Westerner calling South American countries as Western. Have you seen anyone?

So if a culture is not associated with middle east or east asia it becomes western? Reality is you guys have no culture whereas Asian cultures are the most ancient in the world. Besides "Western" is not a well defined term.

Tell me then. Are USA and Canada western countries?

Brazil is a waste. A cesspool. Personally I am interested in Argentina. From their people to their football, to Patagonia.

Argentina's economy is in the toilet. Our Argentinians "hermanos" are totally fkd. That country is a cesspool, way worse than Brazil :rofl:

Argentina's economy is in the toilet. Our Argentinians "hermanos" are totally fkd. That country is a cesspool, way worse than Brazil :rofl:

Hi,

I think we got off on the wrong foot. You are right. I did say some obnoxious things about Brazil and Brazilians. But that was in retaliation for you calling my Islamic and national customs as backwards.

Anyways I apologize.

In the future just be careful about what you write, and I will also watch what I say.

Back
Top Bottom