What's new

Why doesn't Brazil attract immigrants?

Brazil isnt that bad but there is a lot of crime, this is the main challenge for the goverment in the foreseeable future.

Brazil isnt that bad but there is a lot of crime, this is the main challenge for the goverment in the foreseeable future.

It's no challenge for our government. It is complicit in the crime. It does not care. To Brazilians crime is normal! Only once they leave Brazil, they found out how bad the situation is. Sad.

It's no challenge for our government. It is complicit in the crime. It does not care. To Brazilians crime is normal! Only once they leave Brazil, they found out how bad the situation is. Sad.
Well this makes the situation even worse if Brazilians are not aware of how high the crime rate in their country is compared to others.

I guess all of you guys have given plausible reasons
People are probably afraid to go there......seen films like 'City of God', 'Elite Squad' etc......which depicts Brazil as full of Mafia.....always fighting with the police....
I personally love your free-frank 'beach-culture', colorful carnivals and festivals......Brazilian culture is one of the best...

Oh yes! I love the song....'To Brazil' by Vengaboys

Last edited:
Touche bro, its one of the most developed third world countries.....

Indeed it is. I will post more pictures. Random pictures:

DSCN02700001.jpg

8015593081_e3431def33_b.jpg

56674672.jpg

sQXTqRr.jpg

8466783534_ea13a6bd93_b.jpg

5428281801_96ea50174a_b.jpg

sp158.jpg

People are probably afraid to go there......seen films like 'City of God', 'Elite Squad' etc......which depicts Brazil as full of Mafia.....always fighting with the police....
I personally love your free-frank 'beach-culture', colorful carnivals and festivals......Brazilian culture is one of the best...

Oh yes! I love the song....'To Brazil' by Vengaboys

What do you mean by "free-frank beach culture"? You mean you like looking at women wearing tiny bikinis. Don't you? :lol:

Brazilians are totally cool ppl, easy going, no hangups.

Not an ideal place to expats from all cultures at this stage though. English would make a BIG difference. Its surprising how technogically advanced Brazil is in some industries.

i found a chinatown in Jamaica. I am sure there are China towns in brazil

@blackface please post some pics of Passos,Minas Gerais too cuz i have some good friends ( i mean girls ;) )on FB from there :)

I see too much third world country and all talk. What is actually a third world country?

Back
Top Bottom