What's new

Why doesn't Brazil attract immigrants?

This is a problem with all of South America but Brazil is better than most.

Do common Brazilians understand English? I would vacation in Brazil if they do but don't wanna go if no one will understand me. :lol:

Lakh-de-lanat........ you don't need English to communicate with any hot chick......... nerd! :mad:

Do common Brazilians understand English? I would vacation in Brazil if they do but don't wanna go if no one will understand me. :lol:

Unfortunately brazilians are one of the most monolingual people in the world. 99% don't understand English. Foreigners will have a hard time without knowing some Portuguese.

Lakh-de-lanat........ you don't need English to communicate with any hot chick......... nerd! :mad:

Yea, you just need money. In Brazil, prostitution is legal :azn:

I have seen certain shows about deadliest creatures in Brazil from Amazon forest, some tourist who visit Brazil got bitten by botfly and carry their larvae in their body. How a normal Brazilian cope with all these things or they just confined to remote places.

Like you said, it's mostly a problem in rural areas like forests and especially in the Amazon. In cities, it isn't a big problem.

What is the chance of Brazil winning the world cup??? and why the hell Neymar chose Barcelona instead of Real Madrid??

Not a very high chance. Brazil doesn't have the greats that it did in previous years like in 2002 World Cup. Neymar is overrated and annoying. I don't keep up with football that much. Yes, it's possible to not be a football fanatic and still be Brazilian, believe it or not. :laugh:

Last edited:
Not a very high chance. Brazil doesn't have the greats that it did in previous years like in 2002 World Cup. Neymar is overrated and annoying. I don't keep up with football that much. Yes, it's possible to not be a football fanatic and still be Brazilian, believe it or not. :laugh:
You're wrong mate, although Brazil isn't as good as it was it still has a pretty decent squad and it's playing at home so that will also be a advantage. I believe the World Cup is between Germany and Brazil.

Rio de Janeiro:

3877692691_11abe97462_b.jpg

3101703689_1e77f16298_b.jpg

4178287645_3617e7efc0_b.jpg

reb_bull_air_race_rio.jpg

Brazil is also a country of immigrants and part of the new world but unlike Canada, Australia, USA it does not attract many immigrants from 3rd world nations. Brazil is not as rich as these other countries but it is not so bad either and a growing economy. So why?

Its a third world country and there is no point in immigrating from one third world country to the next.....

Brazil is also a country of immigrants and part of the new world but unlike Canada, Australia, USA it does not attract many immigrants from 3rd world nations. Brazil is not as rich as these other countries but it is not so bad either and a growing economy. So why?

GDP per Capita:

Brazil: $ 11,747 81 th

Canada: $42,317 9th
Australia: $41,954 10th
USA: $ 51,704 6th

Just, economics man.

Yes very valid question, I'd love to move there, it looks fun, makes sense, is yet to reach that period where a developed economy stagnates or slows down.
Actually that's a very valid question!.... why not???? so many hot chicks...... a good economy with the potential to be great..... why the hell not? :o:

All the immigrants end up in Naswaristan, lost and confused. :P

nobody wants to get eaten by ANACONDAS ...perhaps :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom