What's new

why do indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
my best friend who i met her is an ex paf pilot coming from a family of generals in pindi and a son of an ex PIA pilot.

seriously,all of your stories seem so stupid to me,he is such a chiled out dude,not only him even many people i have met around ranging from bilal maqsood of the strings whom i/we invited to our college for a performance to some pathan cabbies i have met,neither me nor them ever tried to use politics or hey we are one concepts to kill a conversation,we just instrinsically had common topics to talk and it has been awesome.

One more reason for this could be the fact that majority terrorists are from Pakistan? Anyone?

Dude i normally find Indians as demure and harmless creatures, it's only on the internet they act tough by hunting in packs hence the term.....Internet Hindus.

yeah tough ****. Now dont blow urself while showing the toughness ;)

wow..what's this? nother 'make me feel good' thread? afterall internet is a safe place to live your dream:lol:

if only dream can be true:cry:

In the recent semester an Indian chick joined my class, i showed her around everything in good faith, bought her coffee etc. Until then she didn't know i was a Pakistani. Then my Chinese friend walked up and said hey have you met him [me] already?.. Then he said that do you know he is your neighbor, from Pakistan....her face just dropped and she gave the weirdest look, ever. She never came to me again :D

Advice: Show them their auqat!
wow!! awesome self satisfying fairy-tale.........:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry::pop::pop:

I've met a few Pakistanis while growing up in Orlando. Never had any problems with them, not many in Vegas but there are a few that hang out with other Desis.

indian and pakistanis are friendly here in canada. indian here dont mind pakistanis who are dressed normal and not like fundamentalist muslim.

indian and pakistanis are friendly here in canada. indian here dont mind pakistanis who are dressed normal and not like fundamentalist muslim.

Like we care about what Indians think...

Ur people are small and very easy to control... No wonder you guys are #1 target for racists in the west :lol:

nope camel urine and zamzam water in the ratio 1:4 :)

Camel urine is not in Islam...
But drinking cow urine is in your culture.. Embrace ur culture buddy. Don't be scared of Anyone and don't let anyone dictate on your culture okay!!

Ur people are small and very easy to control... No wonder you guys are #1 target for racists in the west :lol:

thats not true... never seen a pakistani taller than five feet 8.. and you picked a wrong guy. i can post pictures of my people in your country of midgets..you can see our shortest guy is taller than your tallest in mob of pakistanis... shold i

here in canada once i had to get in a auction early.. the guy asked me where i was from i said india.. and he let me in because i was indian and we dont steal according to him .. this incident made me feel even more prouder

Camel urine is not in Islam...
But drinking cow urine is in your culture.. Embrace ur culture buddy. Don't be scared of Anyone and don't let anyone dictate on your culture okay!!

who brought islam ;) thnx 4 proving my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom